[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever had forcey-fun-time with a girl, or something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1497959899609m.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497959899609m.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
Have any of you ever had forcey-fun-time with a girl, or something bordering on it? If so, tell your story here.

I had woken up before my gf and so, started playing with her pussy and ass like I usually do when she's asleep. However this time I was really horny, so after about 8 minutes of gently wrestling off her shorts and panties, I spread her legs and started fucking her. She woke up about halfway through and had the greatest look of confusion/shock/arousal ever. After I came, we both went back to sleep. It didn't feel very wet since she obviously wasn't aroused before hand, but the psychological thrill of basically raping her made it feel incredible. She said it was fine after.

Pics not her obviously.
>>
File: JPEG_20170622_000028.jpg (15KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170622_000028.jpg
15KB, 128x128px
>gf
Not rape dude
Get of r9k
>>
File: get away.jpg (49KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
get away.jpg
49KB, 500x299px
>>37882053
Dude, that's fucking messed up.
>>
>>37882076

Would you complain about a girl waking you up with a blow job or by riding you?

She said she enjoyed it afterwards anyway.
>>
My gf took a Xanax and was passed out. I was trying to wake her up and she kept saying no and let me sleep. I was super horny at the time and just ripped off her underwear and slid my dick in her. She woke up and at first she was saying stop and pushing me back. She was so fucked up and was so weak. After a minute she was drunkenly fucking me back. I was in such a power trip I flipped her around and pushed her head in the pillows as I fucjed her harder. I came in side her, flipped her back around, and fell asleep cuddling her.
>>
>>37882053
This post has been archived by the department of justice and will be used as evidence in your future rape conviction.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.