[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright robots I need some help /adv wasnt cutting it Ive known

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Alright robots I need some help /adv wasnt cutting it
Ive known this girl for about a year now. I met her at a library and as soon as I did I realized she is the most beautiful girl I had ever layed eyes upon. The second time I met her I got her contact info and we had been talking ever since. I am truly in love with her. I have never felt this way before about anyone else in my entire life. I'm 26 and had dated quite a bit in the past. I'm not some loser so I know what I'm talking about when I say these feelings are real. And she knows how I feel. The only problem is that she has a boyfriend. A boyfriend that lives across the globe all the way in Germany. Tonight has been especially bad because I told her to tell me how she felt about him and why. What she told me was a carbon copy of how I feel about her and I know that her feelings for him are as strong as my feelings for her. I have tried moving on. Believe me its not hard for me to get a date but I havent been able to shake her. She is too perfect for me. We have so much in common and she truly makes me happy to be around her. What do I do anons shes wrecking my life and I dont want to just leave her because shes only 19, still lives with her parents, and other than her boyfriend and her sister, Im the only one she ever talks too and she considers me a close friend
>>
>>37881881
>she considers me a close friend
Sounds like bait to me
>>
>>37881881
Hey I know this exact place. You live In Long Island, Op?
>>
>>37881908
Its not bait. Im seriously being fucked up by this girl
>>
>>37881939
Actually no. This is from Oklahoma
>>
>>37881953
If it's not bait, you have no chance at all. She sees you as a close friend, ie a eunuch.
>>
>>37881973
Eh looks exactly like this old station near me. My bad.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-22-00-16-37.png (769KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-22-00-16-37.png
769KB, 1080x1920px
>>37882000
Right so thats what most people say but then she sends me shit like this
>>
Like what does she want from me
>>
>>37882075
Attention

This is an original comment
>>
>>37882047
she probably just sees you as her gay friend so doesn't care about sending you stuff like that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.