[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got into a huge fight with my older sister the other day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8629.jpg (30KB, 509x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8629.jpg
30KB, 509x303px
>got into a huge fight with my older sister the other day
>tell her I don't love her in the heat of the argument without thinking
>tfw it visibly hurt her and we haven't spoken to each other at all in 3 days and I even saw her crying in her room today

I wasn't prepared for these feels, why do I feel like such a scumbag piece of shit?
>>
>>37881808
Say sorry and hug her in that order.
>>
>>37881808
If you're white just fuck her
If not just fucking shoot her
>>
>>37881808
you have to fuck your sister anon
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-19-19-08.png (343KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-19-19-08.png
343KB, 960x540px
>>37881808
lucky you, my sister hates me and thinks I'm the biggest piece of shit she's ever met. She has no problem telling me either. I have had severe chronic pain for about 13 years now, and I'm trying to get back on my feet after having fucked up massively while drunk, having contracted a drinking problem to numb the self-loathing. first I fought two cops like a fucking retard, got tazed to no effect, then I got black-out wasted again and hurt my grandfather, who I genuine love. I was taking out my self-loathing on him simply because I drank too much, and he was there. I fucking hate myself.

truth is, I am a huge scumbag, and my family has every right to hate me... so why the fuck wouldn't they be happy if I necked myself?
>>
>>37882252
you hit your grandpa? woah, that's pretty awful man. your lucky your relatives keep in contact with you at all, it's understandable if they dislike you at the moment
>>37881808
just say "hey, i didn't mean it when i said i hate you, k?" try to be light-hearted when you say it so things don't get heavy
>>
>>37882252
you actually hurt the poor old guy? yeah, just go ahead and bust out the bleach or some rope, things would be better that way. unless you plan on getting your shit together, that's cool too
>>
>>37882252
you have to fuck your grandpa anon
>>
>>37882252

Oh look at me I'm depressed so I have to get drunk and take it on others.

Fuck you. You are the worst of scum. We're all depressed here and live inside our special bubble without hurting (directly) others. Just learn to cope with it you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>37881808

Hahahaha you dumped yourself from sis
>>
>>37881843
This. You're her brother goddammit, be nice to her.
>>
>>37881808
>why do I feel like such a scumbag piece of shit?
Because you are one
>>
File: 1482926692815-r9k.jpg (700KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1482926692815-r9k.jpg
700KB, 1053x1070px
>>37881808
Anon, take this >>37881843 advice asap.
>>
>>37881808
>2 of my sisters are christian cucks who constantly try to shove their religion down my throat
>The other 2 I just don't get along with

Just have something heartbreaking and awful happen to you so you find reasons to not love any of your family members, like I do.
>>
>>37882252
You sound lovely le am older version of my little brother. You should probably just off yourself at this point.
>>
What's it even like being emotionally close to your family?

If I got into a fight with my sister, or my brother, or even my own mother and I said "I don't love you" to them, I would get the same reaction from them as I would if I said that to one of my friends or coworkers. Confusion and uncomfortablness.

Of course, it means that we don't hurt each other. We all get on very well because of the distance we keep.

It's like the hedgehog's dilemma isn't it?

I don't know what's better. Being very close and fighting all the time, or being distant and always getting along and being friendly.
>>
>>37882159

this particular comment tbqhfamalam.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-10-49-57.png (297KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-10-49-57.png
297KB, 960x540px
>>37882339
they still love me... and I do everything I can to at least help make up for it. i know I never can, but I can at least save them some pain...
they haven't had to do anything whatsoever from light dusting to any sort of heavy work needed.

but yeah, it was a disgusting thing to do, and I am a piece of shit for that alone.
the worst part of it is I literally have to animosity towards him whatsoever.
but now I have a decent job and am moving forward with my life.
it's just my sister that never wants to actually encourage me to do better.

but I understand it. I deserve it. nothing any of you say is something I haven't already considered in detail. but if you all look at me with disgust, I don't blame you one bit. it's the most horrible thing I've ever done.

but at least I never perv on my mom or little/big/you don't give a shit about age sisters like you hypocritical fuckbags.

I've seen all of you, and don't try to tell me it's "ironic" or "satire" because we all know better. we've all seen the stupider of the creeps actually post traceable pictures and be disowned. I haven't drank a drop since that happened, but when was the last like you fapped on your mother's panties whilest you fucked your own asshole with her dildo?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.