[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So heres a wacky story When i was 5 or 6, I was watching my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: gamecube.jpg (83KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
gamecube.jpg
83KB, 400x344px
So heres a wacky story

When i was 5 or 6, I was watching my sis play gamecube, and she put her cup of water on the gamecube itself. I lost my shit. I was super worried that the cup would spill and the water would break the gamecube. For the next 4-5 years, I had reoccurring nightmares of the gamecube logo in agonizing pain and misery after being killed. It got to the point where I would make sure the tv was off when I turned on the gamecube to ensure I wouldn't see it. I was also scared of the credits of mario kart double dash, because they were driving straight towards me. So sometimes, the nightmares would clash together. I distinctly remember a dream where the mario gang drove over the gamecube logo, and it layed there, red and breathing extremely heavily. While my dreams where all I saw were the logo stopped when I was like 10/11, I had dreams with similar themes until I was like 14

Anyone else ever have shit like this happen to them?
>>
That is hella interesting OP, dreams are some crazy shit
>>
>>37881653
>Played F-22 Interceptor on the Genesis when I was about 4 or 5
>Never played long enough, would die once or twice before I got frustrated and turned it off to swap it for Sanic
>One time I decide to actually try sit through it and beat the game
>Finally die enough times
>Game over screen pops up (pic related)
>Scream and run out of the room
>Had to get my mom to turn off the console for me because I was afraid to go back in my room
>Never touch the game again until I was about 9 or so, but never beat it because better games were already out by then
>>
>>37881653
Sounds fucking crazy if real. I kek'd a little bit reading this.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
14KB, 188x268px
The game over sequence of pic scared the shit out of me as a kid for some reason
>>
>>37881653
This type of shit has happened to me, never have scary dreams but then I dreamt I broke my new phone at like 14 and I woke up sweating and horrified and sad
>>
I once had nightmares because the humencentipad episode from southpark (which i only watched a quarter off) made me watch the real movies' trailer. Big fucking mistake. Im not a fan of horror and such a vile and disgusting movie made me have nightmares and bad visions for years. Its pretty much over now. Im 18. Im at peace now
>>
File: level3.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
level3.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
the water level in bugdom scared the shit out of me for some reason
>>
>have dream about watching nuclear explosions out my window right before the election
>spend the week leading up to it obsessed with the apocalypse, nuclear war, etc
>it ends november 9th
what a weird feel
>>
>>37881891
Lmao I loved that game, how old were you when you played it? Never saw the game over screen as scary.
>>
I had some recurring dreams for years as a kid where I would be viewing my room from a perspective on my ceiling looking in or on a spot on the wall and my room would grow smaller and smaller. Alternatively I had dreams where objects would become increasingly large and take up my view and I don't know why but these gave me extreme anxiety and kept me up at night. They were almost like nightmares but I never felt like I was asleep. Just like I was thinking of these things and couldn't stop. I would be really curious to see if there was some psychological reasoning behind things like this.
>>
>>37881653
this is a great thread and I'm glad that you made it

this is the kind of stuff I want to read on /r9k/
>>
Sounds like unironic literal autism... Sorry my friend
>>
>>37882020
I HAD THIS EXACT THING WTF

I still get it sometimes when I have a really bad fever, although it's not as scary. I used to get legitimately terrified by it, it felt so surreal and scary.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (60KB, 1270x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
60KB, 1270x720px
>>37881989
how come water levels always scare people? I'm always hearing how the eel from mario 64 freaks everyone out and that metal shark from banjo kazooie. never really played those but pic related in ape escape terrified me for some reason
>>
Anyone else used to be afraid to go to anparticular room in your house? or even your own room? i sometimes had this after something scary happened. One time my toy lightsaber went off at night and i asked if my brother (who layed under me because we had bunkbeds) if he did it. i only heard very silent breating. i looked under my bed and my brother was nowere to be found. the sound of breating continued. i held my breath as to make sure the sound wasnt comming from me. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED THAT NIGHT?!
>>
>>37881653
Here's an even wackier story

When I was about 6 I took a red sharpy and drew a line on my kittens eye.
>>
File: Chicken.jpg (52KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken.jpg
52KB, 500x446px
>>37882132
forgot pic

Oil
>>
>>37882132
did you say no_homo afterwards? well?
>>
>>37882132
Did it attack you? Did the line stay there forever?
>>
>>37882016
Like 10?
I dunno, I think the music scared me for some reason.
I need to find a video so I can see it again.
>>
>>37881932
Lol I just read the wikipedia article and had nightmares

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought it was absurd
>>
>>37882157
>>37882174
Havent seen the little girl in years. She's still alive but living with my mom's ex. Last I heard she hates humans and is a bit hostile towards people. Considering it is a permanent marker I'd assume the mark would be...permanent.

I was a fucked up kid back then. I treat animals better than people now.
>>
>>37882016
Oh wait, it scared me because of how sudden it was. The screen would go black and then the game over sequence would play without any warning. Very jarring as a kid.
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (148KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
148KB, 960x872px
When i was 18 i had a really bad shroom trip that triggered severe depression and a panic disorder. A few days after i had a nightmare where i was standing in a classroom of my old school holding a clear plastic bag with a severed head in it.
I remember vividly that the head had firery red hair, it was a male, i then reached into the bag and grabbed the head by the hair and tried to pull it out, but as i did the hair turned into long thin mushrooms. Shit was far out man...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.