[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gay dog won't get off my fucking bed. Whenever I try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1493403641560.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493403641560.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
My gay dog won't get off my fucking bed. Whenever I try to move him or push him off he growls and jumps back on. What the fuck do I do??
>>
>>37881634
get cuddly with him
he just wants some love bro
>>
>>37881634
Put him back down and punish him for growling at you.
>>
>>37881634
Start disciplining that retarded furball. He lives under your roof and you feed him, make him respect you.
>>
>>37881634
punch him REALLY hard next time he gets on
if you hear a crunch, it was hard enough
>>
>>37881634
he thinks that's his territory. you trained him wrong.
>>
File: Cesar-Millan_158_DL.jpg (184KB, 1500x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Cesar-Millan_158_DL.jpg
184KB, 1500x1009px
>>37881634
put him back on he floor and then piss on him to show dominance while screaming I AM PACK LEADER as loudly as possible.
>>
Calmly put him on the floor, then pinch him. If he growls, pinch him again and again until he whines.
>>
>>37881634
just take him out of the room and close the door rather than making a thread about it idiot
>>
>>37881764
>until he whines
it doesnt work like that lol
you will have to use blunt force kick him in the stomach (not to hard you dont want to hurt him or mess him up)
>>
>>37881735
I cant take this faggot seriously
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
>>
Uppercut him in the neck, then power pose
>>
All of the people advocating the abuse of the dog, I hope you suffer eternally.
>>
>>37881792
Yeah use this if you want him to chew off your face while you sleep
>>
>>37881634
Piss on your bed to mark your territory.
>>
File: delegates (2).jpg (39KB, 338x297px) Image search: [Google]
delegates (2).jpg
39KB, 338x297px
op here is what you need to do
>take a shit
>put it in plastic bag, keep near bed
optionally:
>pick up your dogs shit, keep near bed

>next time your faggot dog decides to sleep on YOUR bed
>kick it off with both of your legs at full fore while shrieking
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>once dog is successfully removed from your bed, acquire stored shit
>turn on your lights
>look your nigger dog straight in the eye
>yell IF YOU SLEEP ON MY BED YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO COEXIST WITH ME
>jump on ground violently to scare shit out of the dog
>throw stored shit at the dog for shitting on your floor
>shit on him to assert your dominance as you are his owner
>>
>>37881873
This sounds like a joke but it actually works. I used to be homeless for a while and dogs kept sleeping near me. I didn't want them to because I was pretty sure they had fleas. I decided to try pissing around my sleeping area and that kept them away.
>>
Let him stay on your bed. He's probably the only living thing that will ever love you so you may as well give him some attention.
>>
>>37881634
Get mom's broom and violently thrust the handle up his ass to show him you're the ALPHA PACK LEADER IN THIS HOUSE.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.