[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At college taking summer classes >Having lunch with my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1498072020586.jpg (223KB, 1920x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1498072020586.jpg
223KB, 1920x1369px
>At college taking summer classes
>Having lunch with my friend and helping him with some work
>Friend likes a girl we know and she's aware he does but doesn't like him back
>She comes up to us during lunch
>She asks me for help too
>Didn't really think about it and say sure
>She sits next to me and not my friend
>Realize immediately the awkward atmosphere going on but try to power through it
>Help her with the work
>She's been strangely touchy with me and overly nice
>Don't like this at all
>Eventually she starts to try and subtly flirt with me in front of my friend
>Know this girl doesn't like me at all and she's doing this on purpose
>Could tell my friend was feeling the pain inside
>Decide to put a stop to this madness
>Tell her I don't like her that way and I won't help her if she continues because it's creepy
>She's visibly taken aback by this
>She says "Fine, whatever." and gets up and leaves
>I apologize to my friend
>He said I shouldn't have rejected her
>I told him I wasn't going to do something that would hurt his feelings
>He gets mad at me and says he doesn't need my pity then goes home
>tfw I just wanted to be considerate
Did I make a mistake?
>>
File: AC-0212-2[1].jpg (56KB, 161x432px) Image search: [Google]
AC-0212-2[1].jpg
56KB, 161x432px
>>37881027
Post this on >>>/adv/ faggot
>>
Nah, just it's hard to be considerate and spare a man's pride at the same time.
>>
I think you did the right thing but you shouldnt have said that you "weren't going to do something that would hurt his feelings". Even if that's what you meant by it, you should have just played dit off as you just not being into her.
>>
Nah you did the right thing. He's just angry that the situation happened and took it out on you. People having a bad time mistake kindness for pity a lot
>>
>>37881027

you're too cool for your bitch friend and this psycho cunt
>>
You put a roastie in her place, of course you did the right thing anon
>>
You did the right thing and are a good friend. He's just a bit butthurt, but it's understandable. Give him a bit of space and when he's in a better mood try talking with him. Cheer him up. But if he continues this way then call him a faggot.
>>
It's a natural male response. He felt like he was being cucked by you and the girl made him feel like an inferior male compared to you. Even though your intentions were good and it wasn't your fault, that intense feeling of being cucked by you then being pitied by the same guy must have shattered his pride to oblivion.

It was an irrational emotional outburst, he'll probably apologize after a few days once he realizes his friend is a cool guy looking out for him.
>>
>not having spite sex with her
Faggot.
>>
>>37881340
>having sex with a dirty roastie slut
>>
that's some real nigga shit right there OP
he'll thank you later and if he doesn't he's an absolute faggot and ditch him
>>
You should have sex with him OP because you're clearly gay.
>>
>>37881027
Yea but you can salvage it. Ditch you taghot friend, find her and tell her you didnt really mean it. Say you did it so your friend woukdnt feel bad and kill himself and I guarantee she will understand a bit and put a bandaid on it and ask to take her out for coffee and chill.
>>
>>37881027
>she's aware he does but doesn't like him back
>Eventually she starts to try and subtly flirt with me in front of my friend
>Know this girl doesn't like me at all and she's doing this on purpose
You did the right thing. The girl's a rotten bitch and your friend was just blinded by his crush and can't realize it. He'll probably figure it out later and be grateful that you told her to fuck off.
>>
>>37881027
your friend is a little bitch, don't worry about him, but you handled that chick wrong and probably shouldn't have said you didn't want to hurt his feelings if you didn't want him to bitch out
>>
You're a good man, anon. I wish I knew a person like you irl. The girl was trying to manipulate the both of you, and you did what you felt was necessary. I'm sure if you talk to him, and elaborate a bit, he'll understand.

There's nothing wrong with looking out for your friends.
>>
>>37881027
this >>37882179
He'll figure it out, good on you for figuring out what was going on and sticking by your friendo
>>
What would she even get out of that except making someone upset?
>>
>>37882037
Are you retarded? In an original manner?
>>
>>37882382
Getting the beta to stop orbiting her.
>>
>>37881027
You didn't make any mistakes
Your friend is a white-knight ungrateful cock.
>>
>>37881027
>I apologize to my friend
>I told him I wasn't going to do something that would hurt his feelings

quit being such a fucking nerd and learn to talk like a competent person

>bitch leaves
>"jesus"
>"you shouldn't have rejected her"
>"nah man she's your catch. not my jam"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.