[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fembots / neets / shut ins would be willing to describe their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: dont let your shells be dreams.png (112KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
dont let your shells be dreams.png
112KB, 600x385px
Any fembots / neets / shut ins would be willing to describe their personality? Guys that have dated these types of girls, describe them and the issues you've had?

I've had it with dating normies and MPD girls, I'm a shut in mostly, haven't had a problem dating girls surprisingly either, and the reason why it doesn't work out mostly is because I can't relate to them at all... So I've been wondering if some one in my demographic would be suited for me and if I should make a go at seeing if some one like me is a good idea.
>>
File: watamote__feels_bad_man.png (112KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
watamote__feels_bad_man.png
112KB, 400x700px
No one has any experience with this?

Also I understand that every demographic will had different types of people. I've just never really met another shut in girl for pretty obvious reasons.
>>
actually this thread >>37879777

Has given a lot of insight, guess the answer is I'll shouldn't even bother, bye anons thanks for the
>tfw pls respond doesn't work
>>
I don't know why you believe that your appearance on some internet forum would make your personality more compatible with another user there. More likely than not, the only likemindedness we share which is characteristic of this place is a general feeling of alienation, but even that is meaningless since most people are bound to feel alienated by society at some point or other.

Regardless, I don't think an attempt at describing a personality would help. Any semblance of a personality I may have once had has been consumed with a brand of fatalism to which I have no answer. My only desire is to capture the person I should have been and steal them from the world. Not just some hobo; someone with a future. Someone I could have been if I had not been dissolved so easily. I want to create the person I could have been and then destroy them.

Destruction is a form of creation, too.
>>
>>37880746
>Any semblance of a personality I may have once had has been consumed with a brand of fatalism to which I have no answer.
You're right, asking people to describe themselves and their character/personality is a bad question.

>Regardless, I don't think an attempt at describing a personality would help.
I don't think that's entirely true, even though it may be a bad question. There's people that share a similar sense of humor, connection of knowing the inside jokes. Then there's the eccentric behaviors and way of thought normies can't understand...

On all levels except physical I am NOT a normie...

Also I read the part where you talked about abducting a person, I don't really think i'm going to address that... you know but maybe you could be a nice person...
>>
>>37880878
>Then there's the eccentric behaviors and way of thought normies can't understand...

The only connection here is that you would both be misunderstood by some out-group. It doesn't mean you would understand each other. You would probably be even worse at understanding each other because of the mutually sub-par social skills.

There is no "normie." There is no "robot." You might take comfort in thinking that there are others like you, but there are no others. There is only you and the reflections you see in mirror-people. Your perceptions of people have little to do with the people you're observing.

>I don't really think i'm going to address that... you know but maybe you could be a nice person...

This is a good example of disregarding what you do not want to see and substituting it with something more viable to your needs. I have given no indication whatsoever that I am nice. To the contrary, even.
>>
>Also I understand that every demographic will have different types of people.
>>37881021
>You would probably be even worse at understanding each other because of the mutually sub-par social skills.
I've never had an issue understanding any one really, it's been them which has had trouble understanding me which becomes alienating, and some one who can relate to not being understood by others, can at the very least relate on that level, which means you at least relate on that! And hopefully would be more patient with that person.

>Your perceptions of people have little to do with the people you're observing.
Maybe if you're delusional and unable to objectively and thoughtfully think about a person.

>There is no "normie." There is no "robot."
I think you're being a little too literal and over thinking things, philosophy bro

>I have given no indication whatsoever that I am nice. To the contrary, even.
Oh I know, that was due to my poor sentence structure, i was trying to say maybe you could try being a nice person instead of what you are now**
>>
>>37881021

>This is a good example of disregarding what you do not want to see and substituting it with something more viable to your needs. I have given no indication whatsoever that I am nice. To the contrary, even.

Not that anon, but I think you're being unfair here. For him to work on the rule that ppl/femanons could be nice in general and that he should avoid jumping to negative conclusions when they mention weird topics like Abduction... that is in no way a solid confirmation of your assumption about him, which is that he is twisting your words in order to fit you to a fantasy he has in his head.

Your assumptions about him are disrespectful to him, for one thing, since his vulnerability in this thread is not outside the bounds of r9k's social purpose. People come here to have exactly the kind of conversations that OP is trying to generate.

Your assumptions about him also reflect on you, making you seem defensive and touchy. People are quick to associate these qualities with insecurity, which in turn leads them to judge you.

If people have reacted to you negatively online/IRL for being 'cold' or a 'bitch', then this could be why.

>tldr: pop psychology cuts both ways. Be more nice.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.