[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom's wants to start charging me rent or she'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>mom's wants to start charging me rent or she'll kick me out
This is the last fucking straw. Wtf do I do?
>>
>>37879743
You have to kill her tbqh senpai.
>>
>>37879743
Have you considered paying rent?
>>
>>37879743
Offer her a sex for rent arrangement.
>>
Pay your rent or move out, like anyone else in the real world who isn't a spoiled little shit
>>
Join the army. orig
>>
>mother charging her son rent
Americans aren't human
>>
File: 1475337102179.jpg (21KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1475337102179.jpg
21KB, 321x339px
>>37879828
Too old to join the army.
>>
>>37879743
Weak option: get a job and pay rent
Strong option: get benefits from the government
Genius option: go to college full time, get financial aid, pass your classes, give her half of your payout at the end of a semester (~500)
>>
Just judging from the way you wrote your post, I'm guessing your mumsy didn't just decide to do this out of thin air. You're probably an ungrateful little shit who does nothing and contributes nothing despite being well over the age of 18 and still living at home.
>>
File: DESU.png (1MB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
DESU.png
1MB, 1024x656px
>rent is an option

heh, they just told me to get out and since I am a capable human, I left and never went back.
>>
>>37880005
You're over 28? Damn
>>
>>37880005
So you're like 40 years old and still living with your mother? And you have no clue why she might be upset about this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.