[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of shoe do you wear? I prefer these, perhaps the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_3254.jpg (741KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3254.jpg
741KB, 1520x2688px
What type of shoe do you wear?

I prefer these, perhaps the most versatile shoe in existence? They can be used for everything like tennis, walking, wearing a suit, working in a warehouse and even on the beach.
>>
>>37879550
Any of the Adidas OGs. I've got multiple styles in multiple colourways.

Your trainers are autistic lad.
>>
>>37879550
>wearing a suit
lol
>>
>>37879550
>He wears the autism shoes
>>
>>37879550
exclusively vans or chucks senpai
comfy and they dont look like absolute trash, even if chucks are something of a meme nowadays
I do also have a pair of doc martens
>>
Nike Airforces. I only have two pairs of shoes desu (third world problems) one white for work at hospital and one full black because its easier to clean
>>
>>37879550
I try to wear my chocolate suede chukkas as much as I can even though they cut the shit out of my Achilles tendon. Like literal torn flesh and tenderness. If I'm bumming I throw on my dirty low-top Chuck Taylors and if I'm going for the "I'm trying to look casual and put together at the same time" then I wear my Adidas tan nubuck Gazelles.

I thoroughly enjoy shoes and fashion. I guess I'm compensating, but putting together an outfit and wearing it and having an image in your head of how you look and what kind of lifestyle it implies even if you look nothing like that is deeply satisfying.
>>
>>37879977
couldnt agree more
also nice digits, cheers
>>
post thighs op
>>
>>37879550
I wear the same shoes brother! They're the best all purpose ones I've ever owned and last fucking forever. I go through about a pair a year and use them at the gym 4 times a week, for tennis, walking my dog, and just general wear.
>>
>>37879550
Not a shoe guy,boots and jeans,if I can get my hands on a pair of Jordan Air Force 1 Retros I'd be wearing 24/7
>>
File: 1497694827922.jpg (105KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497694827922.jpg
105KB, 750x1000px
>>37879550
Literally wear the same shoes as OP. They're getting pretty worn our so I'm thinking of getting another pair soon. Before discovering autism shoes, I would always wear skater shoes, despite not skateboarding for years. I had no idea the foot comfort that I was missing out on.
>>
File: 1487806325532.jpg (183KB, 680x543px) Image search: [Google]
1487806325532.jpg
183KB, 680x543px
>Wearing shoes.

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.