[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, has a stranger hurt your feelings recently? Have you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (110KB, 1382x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 1382x813px
Robots, has a stranger hurt your feelings recently? Have you ever been accused of following someone?
>went to mall need new cargo shorts and shoes
>go to gap, old navy, champs, then footlocker
>browsing wall of shoes
>guy next to me turns and says are you following me?
>laugh thinking hes making a normie joke
>uhh wut? No why would I do that?
>because ive seen you twice and I don't believe in coincidences
>uhh ive never seen you in my life, its a public mall ive been shopping
>he says well get the fuck away from me then please
>uhhh sure... Move 1ft away but continue to browse shoes in the same section
Not sure what his problem was maybe just an unhinged psycho. He was a manlet Mexican. Wish I said something to him but I was so caught off guard. I did the rest of my shopping but was so anxious I would see him again. I would scan the store before I went in anywhere. What a strange world stuff like this is why I try to only go to a big public place like the mall once every 6 months.
>>
>>37879420
He was just a paranoid manlet. All manlets are like him because of their insecurities. Pay no regards to it anon.
>>
>>37879420
i once had a man angrily confront me with a metal pipe because we happened to take a few same turns while driving and end up at the same destination (the only walmart in the city)
>>
>>37879420
>>37879516
Why do normies have this self centered mentality where they think they would be important enough to be followed?

>>37879450
Yes this is probably the best explanation, manlets are overly aggressive because of their insecurities. He was likely also just a weird paranoid guy himself and a bit off judging by his side of the conversation. I mean does he actually think anyone tailing him would be stupid enough to come within 5 feet.
>>
>>37879420
he's probably legitimately mentally ill with paranoia disorder or schizophrenia, don't let it get to you anon.
>>
>>37879450
>>37879638
>>37879639
Thanks for the advice anons. You guys are probably right he was just overly paranoid and likely mentally ill. He was with his son and maybe I just got into his personal space a bit.
I guess what bothers me more than him is that with, I guess its social anxiety I always feel 30 seconds behind or I wish I said something other than uhhhh sure and stand up for myself and I regret it. However it was such a weird experience and probably saying fuck you or standing my ground would just escalate the situation with an unstable person.

>>37879516
How did this resolve itself anon? Did you ignore and walk away or try to reason with him that you were just going to the same place?
>>
>>37879791
i called him an idiot and told him that i'm just going to the store, went inside and ignored him

he probably noticed me making the same turns and got suspicious then when we stopped at the same place he thought i must be following him

when i acted uninterested he probably realized he was being dumb and stopped
>>
>>37879420
A cashier called me ugly once. Being accused of following someone is something new, never heard anything like this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.