[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started wearing an eyepatch because I thought it looked cool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: eyepepe.png (147KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
eyepepe.png
147KB, 500x507px
>actually got a girl to give me her number
>went out on a date once
>told her I lost my eye to sound edgy and mysterious
>she's really cool and likes vidya and anime and shit
>she wants to go out again
>don't want to lie to her anymore

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO
>>
>>37878580
You're a special kind of idiot aren't you?
>>
>>37878580
Sounds like something out of an anime, talk to her a bit more to make her feel more attached to you and then apologize and say you were wearing it for a party or something and then you met her
>>
>>37878580
Take off the eye patch and say you had laser eye surgery 10/10 no regrats
>>
>>37878580
stop making up fake stories just to get people to respond to your threads
>>
>>37878580
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

this is good
>>
>>37878580

t. 9th grader
>>
File: keks.gif-c200.gif (49KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
keks.gif-c200.gif
49KB, 200x200px
>>37878580
hahahahaha holy shit
you dun fucked up anon

include me in your r/4chan post
>>
just be fucking honest you fuckwit. tell her you lied to her to impress her.
>>
>>37878580
Just tell her it was a lie casually, and act like you're a loser for faking it but it worked anyways. If you get along and she leaves you because you actually aren't half blind she's fucking retarded. It's not s big deal Anon, you're fine.
>>
>I got an eye just for you because you mean that much to me
Wait a bit then drop this. Literally flawproof
>>
>>37878738
>>37878778
I don't think she'll have a problem with me having two eyes, I think she'll be upset that I lied and that I'm so pathetic that I need to lie about wearing an eyepatch
>>
>>37878580
Just say you need to to correct a lazy eye.
>>
Tell her you lost a bet
>>
>>37878580
Tell her that a friend named Chad told you that if you convinced someone that you were missing an eye he'd owe you a beer. Make it seem like a casual bro thing it'll make you look less like a loner and shift blame off of you for being a dick.
>>
just lose the eye you idiot
>>
>>37878580
Overtime, say it's healing and tell her you've been faking it once you're sure she'll keep fucking you anyways.
>>
>>37878580

Just go without it and act like it's nothing,

Tell her you thought it was an obvious joke.

It's the only way.
>>
>>37878580
Just tell her you lied. It's simple and don't act insecure about it.
>>
>>37878580
Go out with her without it on and act like everything is normal. When she asks you what's up with it tell her that you lost a bet and had to say that to everyone for a week.

Problem solved.
>>
Isn't wearing an eyepatch when you don't need it bad for your eyes?
>>
Stick a pen in your eye edgelord.

BTW I actually have to use an eyepatch or an prothesis
>>
>>37879043
Yes. It can cause hypersensitivity and lazy eye. It's only used for lazy eye when a doctor is monitoring it in addition to eye exercises.
>>
>>37878713
>using a grade to describe someones age instead of an actual numerical age
What are you a senior?
>>
>>37878580
a) Gain experience with her and drop her when you become full normie. Then you try again without the eyepatch and get another qt

b) Tell her the truth
>>
File: chad.jpg (84KB, 736x907px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
84KB, 736x907px
>>37878580

She's with you because of the eye patch. It makes you Chadly for some reason even though it means you're missing a fucking eye.

Keep the patch for a while and then have 'surgery'.
>>
File: 144444437.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
144444437.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>>37878738
>>37878580

DO NOT TELL HER THE TRUTH OP. WARNING DO NOT
>>
Tell her your eye is not missing just disfigured and that your ashamed of it and you lied. Then subtly mention how your getting surgery soon.
>>
>>37878805
OP all you have to do is tell her that you were just messing around with her and you actually have two eyes. If you frame it as you being silly she probably won't be upset with you.
>>
You said you lost it. All you have to do now is say you finally found it again. Girls like that stupid silly bullshit for some reason.

>so quirky xD
>>
>>37878580
Gouge out the eye. You want her to like you, right?
>>
"I lost a drunken bet and i had to wear an eye patch for a week... I'm sorry, i was also supposed to tell everybody my name was snake plissken"
>>
Fuck her once, then tell her the truth. Once the deal is done she wont want you to leave.
>>
>>37879240
My name is Pliskin... Iriquois Pliskin, Lieutenant Jr. Grade.
>>
Put another patch on the other eye and take a drive maybe
>>
Tell her you were just screwing around about losing the eye but that it got hurt because you were around welding or something without protection and you needed the patch to help it recover.
>>
>>37878580

You're not making eye puns and it pains me
>>
>>37878580
You're in too deep, OP. If you tell her now she'll think you're a creep and tell all her friends. WORD WILL SPREAD ABOUT YOU TO OTHER GIRLS!

Just stab yourself in the eye you have covered. It's gonna be painful as shit but at least you won't be outed as a liar and humiliated.
>>
>>37879480
eye don't see how this is funny, OP is in a tough spot, now isn't a good time to be cornea
>>
>>37879236
This. It's the only path left.
>>
Please someone make a screencap so other people might be spared from fucking up like our poor anon.
>>
>>37878580
Idk why you would ever think wearing an eye-patch in public is a "cool" thing, I did it once because of legitimate medical reasons and all I heard were pirate jokes and unlike you I couldn't just take it off to hear the end of it.
>>
>>37878580
Tell her you're going to get surgery to get your eye fixed (make sure she knows that it's not gone just badly damaged), don't see her for a week or two and refuse if she want to come to your place. See her again after with the eye patch and take it off when she see you.
Cute story to tell your kids desu, just make sure your family and people you know are willing to go along with it.
>>
>>37878580
Wear the the patch until she leaves. Make sure she knows you're so super embarrassed about it so she doesn't ask to see. And bot...if you get married, carve your eye out. It's too late to go back now. You created a market now supply the desired goods or loose And have to create a new one.
>>
Go on a second date with the patch on the wrong eye. If she's a fucking weeb she's probably too beta to say anything about it
>>
>>37879233

Actually this. Never say anything else about your eye other than that. And after you tell her you lost your eye and you found it, with a completely straight face, immediately change the subject. Tell her the truth after your first kiss. She'll think it was sweet that you lied about something so retarded just to impress her.
>>
>>37879021
Do this brilliant idea!
>>
File: 1466732925273.jpg (143KB, 801x901px) Image search: [Google]
1466732925273.jpg
143KB, 801x901px
Good for you OP, keep it up
>>
>>37878580
At least I got a new Pepe out of your fake story.
>>
Next time you see her, don't wear it, and act like you've never worn it. If/when she brings it up, act like she's crazy.
>>
>>37878580
Well you have to keep the story going now. You can't tell her.
>>
>>37878580
Just rip your eye out. Not only you wouldn't be lying anymore, but you could keep wearing that eyepatch!
>>
>>37878580
>>37879236
this really is the only path available to you now.
>>
>>37878580
casually take off the eyepatch someday and be like
"oh yeah, i just thought it would help me get a date with you, its dumb but you were worth it"
pls no bully
>>
>>37878580
You have to

GOUGE
THE
EYE

t h e o n l y w a y
>>
>>37878853
This, what's origano wrong with you OP?
>>
>>37878580
>don't want to lie to her anymore

either make it the truth
or tell her you lied
>>
>>37878683
>>37878851
>>37878958
>>37879021
One of these. DO NOT tell her you were trying to look cool that is cringeworthy as fuck bro I'm sorry
>>
>>37878683
he said he lost it completely
>>
>>37878580
seeing you with on eye wasn't enough

alpha as fuck
>>
>>37878580

Too bad OP, you're on your own romance anime now and you're the edgy main character.
Try to not fuck up okay?
>>
>>37878805
Play it off as if you were joking about loosing your eye and that you just had laser eye surgery and that the real reason you were wearing it
>>
>>37878580
make it worse and tell her it's a glass eye the moment she sees it
>>
>>37878805
if you play it off confidently she'll just think its cute that you wanted to do that for her, albeit strange but people generally dont mind strange as long as its not wizard tier
>>
>>37881179
Nah, it's more like Welcome to the NHK without the manic pixie dream girl rescue fantasy. I'd give him one 12 ep season run, maybe a short OVA. It'll be quite dark, probably released around 2005-6.
>>
>>37878580
>hey baby I got a glass eye how real does it look haha
>>
>>37878580
just tell her the truth and admit that you did something dumb because you thought it was cool. If you can laugh at yourself I'm sure she'll laugh too and forget about it.
>>
Tell her you actually had pink eye. Or a minor eye surgery and that you needed to wear a patch so your eye wouldn't be exposed to sunlight for a few weeks
>>
>>37879233
This. When she says "I thought you lost your eye" just cooly say you found it and then never mention it again. It's funny and shows an element of goofy playfulness that most women love. At any rate, make sure you pretend it was a joke not a scheme - the difference between being perceived as funny or creepy.
>>
File: jmlp-old.jpg (42KB, 809x518px) Image search: [Google]
jmlp-old.jpg
42KB, 809x518px
>>37878580
HAHAHAH jesus fucking christ you're bloody good
I don't know, tell her you got a prosthesis or something
In the picture is Le Pen, some old french faggot, he had an eyepatch for a while then switched to artificial eye, google his pics now
>>
File: 1473959243120.jpg (35KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1473959243120.jpg
35KB, 330x330px
>>37878580
>wearing an eyepatch because I thought it looked cool
That's a special kind of autism. When I was 10, I wanted to wear goggles (on my forehead, not on eyes) because I liked Digimon. And I didn't, because I thought people would laugh at me.
Guess what, you're more autistic than 10 years old me, and that's an achievement.
>>
Or maybe just get rid of your eye, idk.
>>
>>37881952
OP is so autistic i'm afraid he could take this seriously
>>
>>37878580
Somebody has to call whoever the fuck is writing this years edition of the DSM and tell them that there has been a new form of autism found on 4chan. Ground breaking shit op your a faggot.
>>
File: image.png (69KB, 230x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69KB, 230x264px
>>37878580
next time you go out with her put it on the other eye and see if she notices, keep switching every time you see her
>>
>>37878822
this origionoli
>>
>>37878580
You didn't tell her you have two eyes, she didn't tell you she has a dick. Everybody lies about something, OP.
>>
Seriously now. Tell her you did a 2 months long social experiment on how people treat other people who wear eyepatches. Tell her you did it so you could write about it and send it to a local news paper or something. Just make sure to really send some shit story to a local news paper.
>>
File: 1497183479187.gif (96KB, 314x570px) Image search: [Google]
1497183479187.gif
96KB, 314x570px
just tell her it was ironic dude lmao
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.