[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom held me down and pinched my testicles instead of spanking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: insertion.jpg (32KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
insertion.jpg
32KB, 320x322px
>mom held me down and pinched my testicles instead of spanking as a punishment
Was this child abuse or is it really not that different from spanking?
>>
thats child sexual abuse
>>
>>37878269
No. That's bait, silly
>>
Thats abuse. Jesus just thinking about someone pinching my testicales makes me squirm.
>>
>>37878249
111*farts*111
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37878249
It's really no different at all than spanking.

What a weird sexual thing to do to your kids.

>>37878269
>>37878292
Bending your kid over your knee and slapping their bare bottom with your own bare hand or a belt or something else until they scream and cry and your arm gets tired isn't sexual abuse?
>>
>>37878392
>bare bottom
the fuck kind of spankings did you get?
>>
>>37878412
I was never spanked, but that's the old-fashioned way of doing it. it stings more.

Even if the kid doesn't have his pants pulled down, he or she is still getting their ass slapped. That is sexual. That's probably why so many of them grow up with that fetish.
>>
>>37878249
i dare you to bring it up with her to remind her of it. see how she reacts.
>>
Did you at least get her number?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.