[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a Ietter to someone who may or may not read it. Initials

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

File: 1444913444445.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
1444913444445.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a Ietter to someone who may or may not read it. Initials required.
oreagnio
>>
>>37878023
These threads are always so fucking faggy.
>>
>>37878049
DEAR M
OMG I LUV U PLS LUV ME
A
>>
Dear Hideaki Anno,

Thanks for making Evangelion (the series) but the rebuilds were conceptually a bad idea and also bad in practice, so no thank you for those.

Love, Anonymous
>>
>>37878101
Don't you dare to talk shit about 2.22
>>
N
I really am sorry. I want to make it up to you.
A
>>
File: 3etg.png (510KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
3etg.png
510KB, 527x409px
Dear I

Go fuck yourself.
Eat a couple of Cheese Burgers too.

Love.
Your Best Pal.
P.S and I do draw, gore mostly.
>>
You view everything as a transaction.

which is why you will never know the greater things in life.
>>
Dear random girl,

I served you your soda and popcorn at the concession counter the other day. You had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. I should've asked you your number but my mind didn't get running again until after you'd paid and left.

Thanks for reading my blog
>>
File: IMG_5338.jpg (37KB, 753x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5338.jpg
37KB, 753x601px
Dear J

I love you, I really do but I know for a fact you don't feel the same way about me and as a result I will never tell you. At my request you've told me you don't find me attractive and you've told me I'm not your type and I've seen the guys you have a crush on and I know I can't compare and it hurts and it will always hurt but I can accept that, As I don't love myself either. My therapist says it's not good for me to think too much about the "what ifs" because it distracts us from our present and clouds our future and that's why I haven't spoken to you much these past few weeks. I really wish you the best and hope you find the perfect guy.

Your best friend, B
>>
Dear E,
If you wanted to stop the "relationship" we had you could have just told me. It would have been a brutal blow but it would have been better than the heartache you gave me by just ignoring me whenever I was in your presence and avoiding me. You don't understand the trust issues you've given me. You don't think it be like it is but it do.
>>
>>37879914
you should have just fucked her sister, given her some serious trust issues as well.
>>
T
You're a fucking cunt and I hope you break your leg skateboarding again
With love, D
>>
>>37878023
J
How fucking dare you try to make small talk with me after ripping my heart out. I legitimately hope you die of cancer.
Love R
>>
C
youre so fucking fake and stupid and ridiculous, you literally are an attention seeking cunt who only cares about appearances and yourself. i hope you realize what a fucking fool youve been and realize how completely hollow and pitiful you are. youre a literal copy of others and you have no personality, you fucking skinwalker. even taking sloppy seconds you complete loser. hope you realize how fucked you are and that nobody actually likes you, because youre a vapid slut.
>>
Dear M,

Even if all just ended and you had your reasons. It still hurts knowing that I loved you more than you loved me

C
>>
File: ILoveYouDiceBro.jpg (28KB, 378x336px) Image search: [Google]
ILoveYouDiceBro.jpg
28KB, 378x336px
Anon,
I don't know your name, but I think we've had a couple brief exchanges before. Two things:
1: You indirectly reminded me to give my old Nick Cave albums a listen again, so thanks for that. I really needed it.
2: We seem a lot alike, and I would really like to actually talk to you. I thought we were going to...?
>>
>>37878023
Nothing personnal. I'm just fucked up in the head beyond damage. This is what happen when you spent your youth without social interaction and going on the internet everyday. I wish I could make you understand what it is like to live such experience but you will never do so. I am a solitary man, I don't need friends that are vain and I don't get along with people much. You knew me for a year and I have make you seen much horror. I apologize for it. If it make you feel better consider that I am just a minority of people that you won't see everyday. My autism is a terrible anomaly that I try to overcome but with no avail. I'm simply not made to communicate with your kind of people. I feel like walking on eggs shell constantly and everything I do piss you off. I understand your frustration for it can be draining at the time. However I refuse to change everything for your own conviction since the world does not revolve around you and I have a right to breath and to live peacefully. It doesn't give you any right to threat me like shit because you disagree with something that I think or do and vice versa. It doesn't excuse my behavior however this is who I am and you're never going to change me. Spare me your controlling demeanor. You have no power over me and you got to understand that actions have consequence and that if you act like a piece of shit. Don't be entitled people to pamper to you like a baby. They will despise you and will in fact disrespect you as much as I do. Learn to be honest with yourself and be aware of your surrounding. If someone doesn't like something, Don't do the opposite to intentionally pissing him off. That is how you get into fight and have issues.
Think before acting should be your new life lesson. You reap what you sow. Don't expect anyone to respect you if you can't give no ounce of respect without being an arrogant fucking prick.
>>
Dear S

Please fuck me
>>
https://youtu.be/baSDFqTuIKM
>>
A

I'm sorry I didn't buy enough groceries for the month. If I did, we wouldn't have had to go out that night for dinner. We wouldn't have been hit by that car. You'd still be here, we would have been happy. It should have been me, not you. You always tried to find a way to keep moving, and you helped me stay focused when I'd start giving up. You should still be here. I'm no good without you, I never really learned how to be without you in the first place. I'm only trying as hard as I am, because I know you'd be mad at me if I stopped.

I miss you.

C
>>
You're just a pissed off guy who's everything you call others. Egotistical, arrogant, judgmental, selectively aware, easily offended, presumed know-it-all. I'm sorry if I hurt you, and if I didn't account for your life experiences. But seriously, after everything that you've done? Nothing I said or did came close to it, fuck our interactions didn't even warrant extended contact. You can fuck off, I don't even get what your fixation is. So fucking reactionary over absolutely nothing, and underhanded as fuck too. Really scummy shit. Go ahead and revel in it because you think you're balancing the scales or what the fuck ever wacky-ass mindset you have, but in the end it's petty, it's not helpful to anyone, and you just want to see someone in as negative a light as possible so you can roleplay your fictional, nebulous vengeance over something, I'm not sure what, nor do I want to know, and I actually buy into it like an idiot because I'm naturally critical of myself. I'm not going to be a part of your demented game anymore.

Again, I'm sorry for whatever it is that's wrong, and for any part I played in it. But I am human too, I'm not fucking marie antoinette or whatever the hell you think, and you also don't know me as well as you think, and you sure as hell cannot tell me that your assessments automatically trump mine just because they're yours and you think you're smart and I'm dumb. That is fucking rude.
>>
V.

Goodnight and sleep well.
>>
File: 1489976866475.jpg (21KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489976866475.jpg
21KB, 338x600px
>>37882443
Goodnight

orion
>>
>>37878023
Dear S

You are the greatest friend I could've asked for. These 4 years with you have been simply amazing, we've learned so much about each other and improved ourselves greatly due to our company. I simply cannot stress how much of a good friend you've been to me and I hope I've been a great friend you too. But, please listen. Don't ruin this new journey you're going on for the love of god do not! Don't end up like the rest around you, I want you to be a great example. I know it sounds gay as hell what I'm saying but you gotta just do this once bro, it will be hard but just look behind you. Don't end up like them.

Sincerly, S/E
>>
Dear BM,

Don't get your willy in a wobble

sincerely, MB.
>>
>When you don't see anyone using your first letter so you can't fantasize that someone out there misses you or wishes to tell you something
>>
>>37882205
Lol u mad bro?
organically
>>
File: comfy7.jpg (84KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
comfy7.jpg
84KB, 1024x550px
Dear S

Sorry I never confessed my feelings, but it was for the best. Glad we are friends.

Best of luck,
K
>>
>>37882739
Yes. And? I think given the circumstances it makes sense for me to be, and it doesn't devalue any of the points I made. Way to be transparently evasive in the dumbest way possible, tho. Fuck to think I thought they were cool at one point. Nope just another asshole.
>>
>>37882715
>lots of people use your first letter
>worry that you hurt a lot of people
Not worth it
>>
>>37882779
uh okay...
cool your jets I don't even know who you're talking about lmao
>>
Epsilon,

We have received your package. The project is almost complete. The adjudicator requests your presence at coordinates 10023.32 in Sector Alpha V. The gate will be open at midnight. Remember to bring a pocket watch and a mirror. Make sure you are not followed.

-Mr. Xi
>>
>>37881815
https://youtu.be/CD-E-LDc384
>>
>>37881117
>tfw I think this is towards me but its probably not cause you used the word slut
>>
E
I hope you're doing alright. I'd do anything if it meant you'd forgive me.
D
>>
Hey B

I still miss talking to you, but I'm not dying over it. I guess I'm just lonely more than anything.
Sometimes I think about all the stuff we wanted to do but never did, and if maybe there could have been something there if I hadn't been so obsessive and drove you away.
Oh well, I think I've learned some valuable lessons from the experience if nothing else.
This is a long shot, but if you're ever in the area I'd still love to meet in person to play Super Mario Kart and mutually masturbate.

-C
>>
I really hate you and I am glad that I am never going to deal with you again. You were a cunt to me despite that I did nothing to you for deserving such treatment. Don't come near me ever again. You don't deserve my time you waste of space. Soon I will be free from your presence in my life. Also, fuck you for everything you made me go through this last year. You're a terrible human and I never hated anyone with a burning passion in my life than you. You deserve everything bad that you have done to yourself. Sincerely don't speak to me anymore. At least, I will have peace from you after I am moving out of this shit hole. You won't be missed. Pathetic little shit.
>>
>>37882858
https://youtu.be/4kSvN1dQjxc

Metallica and Megadeth were already reconciled with each other.
>>
S,
All of the cheating, the constant derisiviness, the pressuring into sex, isolating me from friends and family, the lying, the gaslighting. I'm so glad it's gone. You leaving was actually the best thing that had ever happened to me. Thank you. I hope you can learn to be happy without screwing people over, there's a cool guy buried under all the bullshit.
With "love",
P
>>
I don't know why you think I've done anything to you, you're honestly just upset for no reason. Thanks for showing me how close we are though.
>>
>>37883317
Was ur initial e originally but L now?
>>
>>37883458
Nope. Sorry, I was just venting my frustration about my neighbor that I come to despise him for everything terrible he has put me through during the last year.
>>
>>37883454
This reminds me so much of someone I know. She'd do something, and then when you called her out on it she would actually pretend that it didn't happen at all. She wouldn't even make excuses, just give you this expression where you could tell she was hiding a shit-eating grin behind a veneer of astonishment. Bitch didn't even worry about how it was affecting me, never showed an ounce of concern.

Sorry for the projecting anon. Hope everything is okay with your friend.
>>
>>37883507
What did he do? Is he really loud or something?
>>
>>37883537
Some people are impulsive, and not great at dealing with conflict anon, and maybe she just thinks you're cute when you're upset, happens to me sometimes. You should let her know you don't think she's taking you seriously, and that these things really do bother you.
>>
>>37883541
He was being obnoxiously loud and he listened to music with high bass which resonated on my wall everyday. He never bothered cleaning up his mess and he was constantly throwing tantrum because I told him to lower the sound of his music. There was also noodle in the sink for 2 week straight and we had a mice problem and stuff. It was just unpleasant to say the least. On top of that I had another neighbor with kids stomping on my ceiling every now and then.
>>
>>37883574
Thanks for the advice, although when I did broach to her how upset it made me she still didn't really care, and would continue to pretend like she had no idea what I was talking about. It was abusive, really. Don't talk to her anymore because she was kind of messed up in other ways too. People who are like that might work for others but ehhh, not me really. Oh well.
>>
I don't get why you could never talk to me
Empathy is not limited or absorbed by someone
Perhaps you never had it in the first place
I wish you luck in your future endeavors

C
>>
File: 1495735720067.gif (465KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495735720067.gif
465KB, 640x480px
>>37878049

true but they help you getting some heavy unnecessary feels off our chests.
>>
>>37878023
I know you made a thread by pretending to be me. So I pretended to be a different person. that's all
>>
This is out of my league.
You can not put Humpty Dumpty together again.
>>
JD,
I'm still attracted to you and I can't really help it. But I get that we are completely different kinds of people, despite both of us being socially anxious. No wonder you didn't want to talk to me any longer. I just hope you're doing fine, wherever you are now.
>>
Honestly, I am very much disappointed in you. I'm really sad..
>>
Dear A/R

I assume you didn't see my last letter since the thread died soon after I posted.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing you again. To holding you again.
I want to apologize in real life, as that has more meaning than anything I say on discord.

I sincerely hope you're doing alright. I feel genuine dread and wish I could do something to help you whenever you talk about the hardships you face.
Please know that if you need someone to talk to, that I'll be here for you.

Once again, I'm sorry for disappointing you. I hope I can somehow prove to you that I love you just as much, if not more, as when I first met you.
I care about you, A/R. I care about your well-being. Often more than I care about myself.

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

M/F
>>
C,

I see you in some fb videos from friends or whatever and I see you doing fine, you're very religious now and you're happy and life is treating you well and in a way I'm happy for you but at the same time I feel like shit since I'm doing bad, I dug myself into a hole of depression and loneliness and can't figure out how to get out of it but I guess that's my own fault. I know I kept pushing you away with my stupidity and I wasn't the greatest bf, and I know I apologized a millions times already for being so shitty but I really am sorry, I'm sorry I didn't appreciate just how lucky I was to have you in my life. I know that if you were still in my life I would be better but I don't think I'd make you happier. In a way it hurts to see you don't need me while I could use some of your love.

My birthday just passed and I hoped you'd send me a message but you didn't, I guess you really forgot all about me. For some reason on my birthday I had a dream all about our first kiss, do you still remember? It was just us in the gym after class was over, I held your hand, looked into your eyes and kissed you, I paused after 5 seconds looked into your eyes again and kissed you once more. I don't know why that memory came to me but it did. Anyway, I hope life keeps treating you well.

-C
>>
Dear K

You are mentally ill, you likely have a number of stds by now and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is located on your anus. Hopefully one day you will kill yourself like you kept threatening, it would probably be for the best.

Loving regards, Someone who is too good for your roastie pussy
>>
>>37878061
Put your roastie in the toastie and get ouut
>>
D,
I think I love you. I hope you feel the same way, but I won't be holding my breath.
>>
O,

I wish you'd wear glasses outside too, they work very well with your face and you look really cute with them on. Have you found a bf up at your college yet? I wouldn't be surprised if you have.

-A
>>
Dear sister

Kill yourself.

xoxo, little bro
>>
File: 63191176_p0_master1200.jpg (441KB, 750x712px) Image search: [Google]
63191176_p0_master1200.jpg
441KB, 750x712px
A.

I'm really sorry I couldn't be the one to help you. My hubris and jubilant feelings at the time just...really let you and Au. down. I heard you jumped out of a car on the streets a month or two ago. I really thought about checking up on you, I really did. But...I couldn't. I'm sure your disappointment would just well up back again, something I'm sure you don't need in your life. Even now, I think I'm strong enough to burden your sins, but just look at the past right? The start of last year's summer was marked with dread as I had failed not only another friend but you as well. I hope you can find your way to happiness, because I know you're kind, as sharp as a whip, and smell really nice haha.

With love,
G.

>>37878023
Thanks anon, I think this really helped me. I've been awake for 40 hours and this really helped calm my mind down. I hope the other anons in this bread can find a little solace too. Much love fellow robots, hope this summer turns some lives around <3
>>
E

i want to worship you make you happy and have kids and grow old with you

guess
>>
Dear m

I had fun with you the other day thanks for coming to see me. It sucks that you are moving in a year I might have to follow you. You are a beautiful person and I am lucky you are in my life

J
>>
>>37885989
Hello J
I had a great time as well, make sure you check yourself for ticks, i have found two myself. If You want to follow that is your decision, i wouldn't complain though.

M
>>
File: KRAMER OKAY.jpg (45KB, 650x597px) Image search: [Google]
KRAMER OKAY.jpg
45KB, 650x597px
S,

you're a GAY and please be my bf (male) forever ty
>>
>>37878023
R,

i'm sorry about what happened. i wish i had told you the truth earlier. the fact of the matter is, you're one of the few girls i really got along with. we share the same interest in gore. we share the same outlook on most of our campus's students. but, a person like myself would never have a chance with somebody like you. i wish you all the best in life.
>>
How do you all tell when one of these letters is about you?
I saw one that was the right initials and fit with a thing that happened recently, so I talked to them and completely embarrassed myself cause it was a completely different guy.
Like how do you tell so easily?
>>
>>37886112
99'9% chance it isn't for you. Just assume that off the bat
>>
>>37886144
Wish I had done that BEFORE I weirded out some random anon, but Ill keep that in mind.
>>
Unless you have friends that frequent this board anon, what do you think? A lot of these letters are just ways for people to larp or get something off their chest. One cursory glance shows you that most of these are written very vaguely. These stories resemble the stuff that nu-age hippies and tarot card readers spout out. And like >>37886144 said, just...don't believe you're the one in X chance, it's not really a healthy mindset to have!
>>
>>37886112
If you don't ask them directly on a personal level and not some anon posting you obviously don't want to talk about it with them, and you're entire question is pointless.
>>
I have to discard the message I intended to send on your birthday and the picture I drew..

This is distorted space of the people who went wrong perfectly.
Goodbye, cruel world.
>>
Dear M,

as soon as you leave me I will definetly kill myself. I will never tellyou that because i dont want you to stay with me out of pity. I never thought i was capable of feeling love until i met you. you are the definition of perfection but i wont ever be able to tell you all that.
>>
>>37886573
Send me the goddamn picture anon
And don't do it please, you sound like a girl I knew once and it rubs me the wrong way
>>
A,

I didn't want to break up but I feel like I'm slowly going insane and I keep sinking further into the awful recesses of my mind. I've felt this way for months and it isn't fair to drag you down with me. I was angry and bitter that you weren't making a conscious effort to make things work between us either, but I know whatever is going on in my head made me react 10 times worse than I should have. We weren't really talking anymore by the end of it and I just felt like you had checked out despite your "reassurance", so I did too. I miss you and I wish we could still talk, but fuck you for latching onto the first girl who gave you any attention. You know she isn't good for you, and I know you're just doing it to make me jealous. Even if you are into her, you could've at least waited more than a few days to tell me she was jumping your bones. I just wanted to stay in contact and be friends since it was a 3-year investment; I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. You obviously can't say the same.

I wish things were different.
S.
>>
>>37886622
Dear A,

same lol
>>
Dear D,
I'm falling asleep while imagining cuddling you and your cock. Goodnight.
>>
>>37886854
I hate you, S.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.