[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot sleep, so I guess it's time to share with all of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 00099267_20070723.jpg (29KB, 380x570px) Image search: [Google]
00099267_20070723.jpg
29KB, 380x570px
I cannot sleep, so I guess it's time to share with all of my friends what happened today...please please please pay attention to your surroundings when you're in public...
I never thought something like this would happen to me, but this afternoon at Target in Mason Haddie and I had a random guy follow us around. Luckily I was aware of our surroundings and was watching him while going through the store. I thought we "lost" him for a while, but turns out he was waiting up front for us to check out. I walked slow waiting for him to go before me, but he waited for us to get in line first. He went to a checkout behind me, (he was literally watching our every move) and bought one lonely
Mtn Dew. He then waited at "his" checkout for me to finish paying. I could sense something was wrong. Luckily for Me and Haddie there were about 25 military men walking Target and at the checkout there were three that were standing directly in front of us. I walked with my cart and my precious cargo and said "I'm so sorry if this is random, but that guy in the blue has followed us around this whole store, can one of you please walk us to the car?" With eagerness the three of them smiled and said yes! (My heart was pounding, I was so scared and nervous) As we are walking out this man in the blue stops at the big ice chest and grabs a bag, all while creepily looking back at us. As we were generously walked to the car, 2-3 more military men followed their buddies that walked us out. They said to me, whose that guy in the blue, he's walking away but keeps looking over here.
Needless to say, someone very special was watching over us today! Momma had a gut feeling and I really think something could have happened if it wasn't for these men that walked us out!

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.