[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That moment you realize you are actually ugly and it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>That moment you realize you are actually ugly and it's the reason you never could get a QT

I was in denial for a long time. I'm over 25 now and it's pretty clear as day. It's so defeating and hard to accept. It's feels so cucking gay. Especially if you've ever been cheated on. What a tragedy.

Fuck bros.. How do we cope?
>>
File: 1495183728132.png (906KB, 1242x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1495183728132.png
906KB, 1242x1074px
Im there with you. The way I did it was beat myself over the head until I managed to convince myself that relationships and sex weren't worth my time and I could be doing so many other, more productive things.

It still hurts though anon. I'm here for you.
>>
just take the pinkpill and become a girl
>>
>>37877439

I notice that there's so many talented, and high wage workers that aren't attractive at all, but that bank roll and mindset turns them into alpha people. But it's the superficiality of the game that makes you feel like you missed out or something. Even makes you lose some self-respect.

It's a hard truth to swallow. Even being an adult.

In the end I have my own issues and honestly, so lost that I am not eve sure what happiness really means to me anymore. I don't have that role model or anything. I'm starting to end up like those bitter people that end up being bitter AND ugly.

Nobody is entitled to a good and happy life. And I for sure as hell don't want to be a bitter and ugly person... but goddamn it's hard to not the fall down that hole without killing yourself.
>>
File: 1496194049203.jpg (104KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1496194049203.jpg
104KB, 800x670px
It's threads like these that make you wish you knew the other anons here so you could hug them.
>>
>>37876825
It's a horrible, horrible thing to accept, being ugly. I've always put it down to my personality, girls never, ever look at me in the street. Two incidents burnt my soul. First was when I was on a bus, the bus almost hit a car, and a guy near struck up a conversation. As a girl got off the bus, she turned and smiled at him. That has never happened to me, and to see it first hand shook me. The second was when I bumped into an old acquaintance, as we were walking through the city, girls would actually turn their heads to look at him. Both times I felt a mixture of shame, anger, jealousy and despair. I was ignored. I was the ugly one no one even noticed.

I'm going to Thailand in November, I'm getting plastic surgery and my acne lasered. I've saved up for it, and if that doesn't work, I don't know what I'm going to do.
>>
>>37877439
I found video games and the gym. That's how I deal with it. No point trying, the look on a girl's face when you interact with her, like she's smelt garbage. It's... Soul destroying.
>>
I gotta leave this thread before I burst into tears, I'm sorry guys
>>
Has OP gone? I really wanted to vent about being ugly. It's a bit part of why I shy away from leaving the house. My dog doesn't care if I have bad skin
>>
>>37878874

I'm more mad about the fact that I'm broke now. Winning the lotto would help a lot of us.
>>
Yeah, I've come to just accept it. Today I simply said "I like straight hair more than curly" which was met with "You have way too high standards for what you look like"

Oh well I guess, it doesn't hurt since it's something I always knew
>>
File: 1497564708202.jpg (59KB, 299x343px) Image search: [Google]
1497564708202.jpg
59KB, 299x343px
>>37877998
>The second was when I bumped into an old acquaintance, as we were walking through the city, girls would actually turn their heads to look at him. Both times I felt a mixture of shame, anger, jealousy and despair. I was ignored. I was the ugly one no one even noticed.

>Have 6'2' attractive coworker I'm friends with
>Hanging with him is internal hell because everyone treats him like their savior while I'm basically a ghost
>They don't even acknowledge me, just talk to him then leave

I can't be mad at him though, it's not his fault. I just wish at least one person felt that way about me. You have normies that start losing it if they go a week without sex, meanwhile the idea of someone thinking of me sexually is so foreign it;s almost funny.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.