[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought that being a robot is like constructing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: tfw too intelligent to.jpg (8KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligent to.jpg
8KB, 250x219px
Have you ever thought that being a robot is like constructing a ladder to climb on, then the purpose is to throw away the ladder after you have climbed it? Don't you ever think that /r9k/ and being a robot is a game that must be played, but whose true objective is to overcome the game itself, i.e. after having been a robot, quit 4chan and experience the most of life? As if /r9k/ is a game whose objective is to overcome the game itself?

>tfw throwing away the /r9k/ ladder
>>
File: quote.jpg (82KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
quote.jpg
82KB, 850x400px
>>37876214
OP here.

Wittgenstein robot
>>
Fucking hell.
I lost the game.
>>
>>37876321
fucking noob. Get on my level.
>>
File: 1489623590123.gif (1MB, 358x390px) Image search: [Google]
1489623590123.gif
1MB, 358x390px
MEME MAGIC

MEME MAGIC

originari

originari
>>
File: 40313_46468.jpg (19KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
40313_46468.jpg
19KB, 512x384px
>>37876214
Are you suggesting that robothood is a period of increased awareness, like a cocoon, that precedes and heralds the evolution of an ordinary man into post-chad, except 99% of the time the cocoon thickens and kills the man before he can emerge?
>>
>>37876214
If you are right than being a social reject in the game of life is like playing Doom on ultra nightmare setting.
>>
>>37876214
How you could write this?
>>
>>37876555
yeah, something like that.

It is like a journey of suffering and self-hatred (i.e robot self-awareness) that will eventually leada to a non-robot, but also non-normie life, where you detacch yourself from the need of both the normie life, and the robot NEET life. It is one where you trascend all these ways of life and are able to choose it for yourself and live the most out of it.

>>37876592
Exactly. But overcoming the game itself is even harding. Like beating Dark Souls with voice commands

>>37876597
With my fingers on a keyboard
>>
File: 1492290233906.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1492290233906.gif
494KB, 387x305px
MEME MAGIC

MEME MAGIC

MEME MAGIC

MEME MAGIC
>>
>>37876692
Kekistanian illuminati shill
You're ruining our ascensions
>>
>>37876721
OP here. I'm not the one posting this. This "Meme Magic" bullshit should keep confined to /pol/
>>
DON'T LET THE THREAD DIE OUT

REEEEEEE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.