[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men decide to raise children who aren't their own

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Shot7.png (125KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Shot7.png
125KB, 960x544px
Why do men decide to raise children who aren't their own ? I can get it if the guy is divorce and already has kids (ie where they are both used goods) but why do they do it when they have no kids of their own ?
>>
to boof I have no idea.
>>
File: 1479596498632.jpg (70KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
1479596498632.jpg
70KB, 554x554px
My mom already had a baby when she met my dad. He raised her kid and in return got two kids of his own and a stable marriage out of it. Idk, seems like a dumb decision to have made, but he doesn't regret it at all and they seem happy for the most part.

I guess beta-ness runs in the family
>>
takes a REAL MAN to raise ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD
>>
>altruism
>ignorance
>infertile but desperate to raise chilluns so anyone's will do
>desperately lonely so they are dating a single mother
>cuck fetish
>>
>>37876196
Are oyu saying you're anti-adoption, anon? What's wrong with adoption? I mean, what's better for the kid, a normal family they just happened to not be biologically related to or an orphanage/foster home they have to share with other unwanted mistake babies where they'll constantly live with the feeling that no one wants them?
>>
>>37876998
He's not saying there's anything wrong with adoption, but there is with those who adopt.
>>
>>37877028
I guess there is no point keeping the orphanages themselves around, since they will just grow up to be unemployable.
>>
>>37876196
The child becomes their kid, the child would never ever respect their real father over the father who raised them , at least thats what ive observed
>>
>>37877085
In a perfect world the orphans would produce enough value themselves to keep the orphanage running.
>>
File: scrooge.gif (12KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
scrooge.gif
12KB, 226x263px
>>37877144
There wouldn't BE orphans.
>>
File: IMG_2262.jpg (108KB, 750x1039px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2262.jpg
108KB, 750x1039px
>>37876618
Laughed out loud originally
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.