[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I NOT get spergy when talking to attractive women? I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

How do I NOT get spergy when talking to attractive women? I feel like it's the one thing holding me back socially. I'm not a virgin anymore, but all the hot women I've fucked were prostitutes. At least once in my life, I'd like to fuck a hot girl who actually WANTS me to fuck her. What do
>>
>bliss fan is an autistic sperg
checks out
>>
>>37875985
You just get to wonder why your physiology is fucking you so bad when life exists to reproduce.

my theory is females have been changing to sift males more and more through the generations

we're just waiting for the species to implode a little bit and then the cycle repeats

of course like penguins and birds of paradise, choosy females are driving us (whites) to extinction.
>>
Makeup makes women think they're hotter then they are.
>>
Try not to put so much pressure on yourself to be appealing. If you think things to yourself like "This is my only chance," "I'm fucking it up," "Now she thinks I'm a total sperg and that's the end of the world" you're going to make it worse for yourself and start sperging out even more.

So take the pressure off by regarding the situation and just two people talking. You're not picking her up, and she's not picking you up, you just happen to be two people who ran into eachother and you have interesting things to say to eachother. If you do start to sperg out, don't worry about it. Tell yourself she's a whore and she doesn't give a shit if you do so it doesn't matter.

If she is picking you up then no amount of sperging will stop it: the only way she can turn you down is if you turn her down and she turns you down preemptively so you'll lower your standards. Sperging out is nothing new for the internet generation, and they're attacking your self-esteem so you'll take anyone who will take you.
>>
File: BL.jpg (83KB, 700x901px) Image search: [Google]
BL.jpg
83KB, 700x901px
>>37875985
Becky > Alexa
>>
>>37876279
Carmella > Becky > Alexa = Emma = Mickie > Alicia > Dana > Sasha > Naomi > Bayley > Charlotte > Nia > Tamina
We waifu wars now
>>
>>37875985
nothing wrong with being spergy, the problem is all about your game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO2mXnCkKWQ

these guys are doing it and they are huge autists
>>
File: 1493658319373.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1493658319373.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>37876330
Becky > Carmella > Alexa > Sasha = Emma > Charlotte > Mickie > Alicia > Bayley > Naomi > Nia > Tamina
>>
>people unironically picking other girls over Bayley
despicable
>>
>>37875985
Stop perceiving yourself inadequately.
>>
>>37875985
Honestly it was as simple as not thinking of (most) women sexual for me
>>
>>37875985
I drop my spaghetti when I talk to 8s or higher, so I don't try. I feel content fucking average looking girls.
>>
>>37876113
>of course like penguins and birds of paradise, choosy females are driving us (whites) to extinction.
You are so caught up on this white extinction bit that you accidentally just admitted whites were genetically inferior to other races.
>>
Act like you don't give a fuck what they think abiut you. Just talk, if they are cunts tell them fuck off whore. WORKS WONDERS!
>>
There's nothing you can really do to stop it, desu. She will convince you that you are not the special snowflake, but the spectrum exists in every person, so you ARE special. Just not that kind of special. You're happy with being second to none. It's second best. but what's worse? Arseburgers? Autism? or tfw no gf. That will be your life journey, this whole paragraph. Compacted, committed to memory somewhere. Analyzed years later for years, years later.
>>
>>37876424
>>37876279

Becky is THE perfect woman
>>
>>37876273

Thanks, voice of reason! I'll try that with this chick I see in class
>>
>>37876400

>believing a PUA video
>not realizing they are all scripted as hell
>>
>>37875985
(((alexa bliss)))
>>
>>37875985
You realize that they're worthless pieces of shit like all other humans and stop caring.
>>
Remember that:

1) They look as ugly if not uglier than you without makeup

2) They do smelly poos probably once a day if not more.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.