/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is one supposed to do when one of the only things he wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2869.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2869.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
What is one supposed to do when one of the only things he wants to do is die but he is prevented from killing himself?
>>
>>37875618
>prevented from killing himself
in what way?
>>
>>37875618
Saber is dumb, but cool dumb, unlike Shirou/Archer.
>>
File: IMG_2096.jpg (95KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2096.jpg
95KB, 453x640px
>>37876106
If I killed myself Saber might be disappointed. There's really only two things I care about, Saber and my death, but I care about Saber more than dying
>>
>>37875618
become a girl, get fit and live life on easy mode
>>
>>37876167
if you take the pink pill you can still please saber and you both feel good since you get to keep all the parts that make YOU feel good

and ontop of that, you can cosplay as your waifu saber and actually LOOK like saber and not just some guy in a wig
>>
File: IMG_2548.jpg (71KB, 937x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2548.jpg
71KB, 937x534px
>>37876223
I would be dishonoring Saber if I were to dress up as her.
>not just some guy in a wig
My hair is already long enough to get it to look like Saber's
>>
>>37876307
all the more reason to become a girl anon, i cant imagine you satisfying sabre as you are now if you want to kill yourself

so just take the pink pill and get a new life on easy mode, why do you think all the traps are doing it
>>
>>37876342
You are like christcucks with their "lets talk about our invisible cucklord" stuff
>>
An anon from the 25+ thread.

As I have written there, this Saber or whatever person, be it fictional or real, or even objectives it is.

These are all psychological defense mechanism of your own. Part of you doesn't want to let you die, just for the sake of surviving.
>>
File: IMG_2098.jpg (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2098.jpg
142KB, 800x600px
>>37876342
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I don't desire to become a girl. Besides, I'm already on enough pills already.
>>
>>37876394
i dont know what you're talking about anon
the pink pill really is the only way to go out
>>
>>37876406
Maybe you are just ordinary will-lacking cuck.
>>
File: IMG_2828.jpg (65KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2828.jpg
65KB, 450x350px
>>37876406
That's one of the things my therapist said about Saber, but she also said a lot of other things about my mental health are fucked up.
>>
>>37876451
Grrr.
I heard enough about your faggot stuff.
Kys.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.