[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 18 >have been orbiting this girl for 2 years, I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 15

File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
>be me 18
>have been orbiting this girl for 2 years, I find her really cute, but I am not sure why (she doesn't seem to get any attention from other guys)
>I don't know if she likes me but I think that she figured out that I would do anything for her as soon as she asks me
>one day, I am walking around with a group of friends and she is also there, I am being joked about again and she legit tries to defend me
>i think she could be legit the perfect extroverted girlfriend for an INTP like me.
>but highschool is almost over and I will probably see her for the last time at the graduation ceremony
>I already know that I will be too shy to tell her anything that I feel about her
>next year I'll be doing electrical engineering and I'll probably not meet a girl there. I really think she is the only one and that I'll die alone if I don't ask her.
>>
Fucking do it. I waited too long, and asked 1 week after she got hooked up by her friend with a Pajeet.
>>
>>37875285
Do it faggot or be miserable that you never tried.
>>
>>37875285
dammit OP tell her how you feel
do it now
>>
>>37875285
don't worry about her response since you'll likely never see her again after hs
>>
Do it faggot
Do what i couldnt do 5 years ago
AVENGE MEEEEE
>>
>>37875285
Walk up to her and say
Hey do you want to chill this weekend
>>
>>37875285
Think about it logically, OP. The worst case scenarios on either end are 1) you ask her out and she says "no," so you feel bad for a bit then go to college and move on. Or, 2) you never ask her out and this pain will follow you for the rest of your life.

Your call.
>>
But how the fuck am I supposed to do it, I have thought about just sending a heart Emoji over WhatsApp or something, and would it maybe be better if I did it after this graduation thing just online and see wat happens. And after that what am I supposed to do then, invite her too my room that is full of wires and half build electronics everywhere and walls that haven't been painted since I was 6 and still have glow in the dark stars on them I don't want her to think that she can only be loves by some loser. How the fuck am I supposed to do this.
>>
Are you not going to the same college? You already know the answer your gonna get here faggot. Fucking tell her
>>
>>37875988
>I have thought about just sending a heart Emoji over WhatsApp or something
nigga thats some gay shit
text her you need to talk or something
or bring it up next time you're alone together
>>
File: 14444425.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
14444425.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>37875285

Don't spill your feefees out to her just ask her to hang out sometime after you graduate and get her number if you don't already have it.

After she rejects you we'll see you back here.
>>
>>37875285
Do it or else you'll replay it forever in your head wondering if she really liked you or not
>>
File: shit.png (122KB, 618x673px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
122KB, 618x673px
>>37875988
Okay since all the other spergazoids seem to not ACTUALLY be giving any useful advice here's some.
Choose a class you both have together. By the way it sounds it seems like you have each other added on some form of social media. Ask her what the home work assignment was for that class and try to strike up a conversation by doing this. It's a great way to ease into a conversation about graduation, school, fuck literally anything.

Point is you want to start a convo with her with something completely unrelated to you two being together. This makes it seem a LOT less creepy when you ask, as well as it makes it seem like you kind of grew fond of her as a cause of the conversation, and not just because you've been stalking her for 40 years.

Remember, just go where the conversation goes. Don't try to go on a whim about anything retarded, if something comes up, talk about it, if it kind of trails off, try to bring up something related to keep it going. If she loses interest every time chances are she's not interested.

Above all, be natural and if it goes downhill, accept the answer and just move on. It's a lot less painful in the long run. Hope this helps anon, god speed.

pic unrelated
>>
>>37876090
There will be no next time alone together, at the graduation ceremony we will go inside be around our family and friends, get our diploma and go home
>>
File: img53422021.jpg (90KB, 683x1029px) Image search: [Google]
img53422021.jpg
90KB, 683x1029px
>>37875988
Just fucking hug her real tight and enthusiastically tell her you'll miss her with a little jokey tone. Yea sounds autistic as fuck but worked well for me. Then you tell her to chil with you one last time after school, go to a park movie or eatery or whtever and then bring her back to your place. That's when you ask her out.

You have nothing to lose at this point so might as well go all out and see what happens.
>>
File: 91274444444.png (79KB, 572x512px) Image search: [Google]
91274444444.png
79KB, 572x512px
>>37876100
>After she rejects you we'll see you back here.
We'll be waiting OP
>>
>>37875285
DO WHAT I COULDNT DO LAST YEAR NIGGER
>>
>>37876133
But the thing is that I have had normal conversations with her, I know her pretty well for the 2 years that I know her I just don't know how to start talking about this.
>>
File: 1497223908899.jpg (150KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497223908899.jpg
150KB, 1000x750px
>>37876172
By asking her out I dont mean autsitcally saying "be my gf", you are suppose to say "we should just chill together more, its fun man" and get closer, give her a light touch and if she is receptive and doesnt back away in disgust fucking kiss that bitch and smash that puss mayne.
>>
File: tiddy.jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tiddy.jpg
18KB, 512x512px
>>37876235
Oh then in that case literally just ask her to hang out some time after school to help you with some homework or something. See if something comes of it.
After you do homework or some shit see if she wants to go eat somewhere or go get starbucks like chicks like to do these days.
Keep in mind the quiet ones are rowdy in bed, you may be lucky mate.
pic still unrelated
>>
>>37876168
then ask her out for a date via text. but tell her how you feel in person
>>
>>37876245
But that is already wierd coming from me I don't really hang out with people except for the few times that I go to the cinema with a few friends or something like that I mean tell her we should hang out more, what is that even supposed to mean. Between 2 people. I could maybe organize going to the cinema with some friends and also ask her to come but the problem is that I still probably won't get to speak to her alone
>>
>>37876293
I just fucking graduated, no such thing as homework anymore and I don't know if I would be able to ask her in person
>>
File: gib.gif (1MB, 293x200px) Image search: [Google]
gib.gif
1MB, 293x200px
>>37876388
Okay nigga do you at least still talk to her?

Also, very important question, when you go to college, will you be far away from where you live?
>>
>>37876388
if you cant take her to your room because it's 'embarrassing' or whatever, take her somewhere else nice. just ask if she wants to hang out and take her somewhere. do you live on the coast? take her up to the headland or the beach or something. or like a lake or something. it doeant matter how you fucking do it, as long as you do, you're double the man who said "what if".

Godspeed OP
>>
I guess I'll try talking to her after or before the graduation ceremony at least I'll be looking at my best wearing a suit and a tie and stuff and than maybe tell her about something that I'll talk about later on whatsapp and continue the conversation that way
>>
>>37876245
What the fuck is going on with that car door?
>>
>>37876485
I only used to talk to her at school, on whatsapp about homework and on my way to school if I meet her while cycling to school. College will be about half an hour from where I live with the train and it is in the opposite direction from the one that she will go to, I'll probably still be living with my parents and she most likely will too (that is pretty normal here)
>>
>>37876493
I am only 18 she is only 17 it is pretty wierd to ask someone on a date to the beach at this age. I am pretty sure that even Chad's wouldn't do that. Also I don't exactly live near the coast it is like 40 minutes cycling and we'd probably have to cycle there together then which is also pretty wierd.
>>
File: bitche.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bitche.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>37876579
Okay so then we can reasonably rule out a long distance relationship then, which means that this is actually worth while.

Ask her how she feels about graduation. Chances are she'll have a lot to say, and will rope her into a conversation. from there you can probe more questions, but always make sure you try and make a majority of the conversation about her (psychological thing, won't go into detail). If some sort of extracirricular activity comes up (Such as, she goes someplace to hang out, or does something fun with her friends) retort that it sounds fun and that you wish you could do something like that. See if she invites you.
Now obviously only make that retort if it's reasonable she would invite you. Girls night out with the ladies isn't something you might get invited to, but hanging out at the mall might. It's mostly a judgement call.

A good thing to keep in mind it to try and maintain a posture that is more manly (also psychological, wont' explain). Like don't overexaggerate it, but just don't be like those 'virgin' comic may mays that have the guy hunched over, head down, bad posture. Keep yourself upright, don't slouch, and keep your eyes at head level unless you're looking at her / something.

Any questions?

pic still unrelated
>>
>>37876579
You have to do it, or else it will eat you up inside
Talk to her, tell her you want to hang out more, pat attention to her body movement when she answers because she will probably say yes
If you get a nice "yeah sure" hit her up on whatsapp the next day and arrange something
If shes busy try some other day
If shes busy like 3 times in a row, shes a roastie and too much of a pussy to tell you "no"
Anyway you will feel better, trust me, because you will be the one with the balls
>>
>>37876768
>>37876803
follow these two
>>
>>37876750
stop fucking thinking about what chads do. you are not chad. if this girl is going to date you, she's going to date you for who you are/what your interests are. Take her somewhere that you feel comfortable. Do it there.
>>
>>37876768
We already know that we graduated and I already know what she is going to do after this at this point I don't know what to start a conversation about
>>
>>37876768
Nah man this is some lame faggot shit. Dont listen to this guy. He the type of lame nigga who thinka going out for a cup of coffe is a good firat date.
>>
File: how gay we talking.png (19KB, 153x200px) Image search: [Google]
how gay we talking.png
19KB, 153x200px
>>37876860
Just shoot her a line saying congratulations we made it through HS or something along those lines. Literally anything along those lines to strike up a convo. You're not giving me a whole lot to work with unfortunately, but also unfortunately, starting the conversation is the hardest part. Find anything relevant to strt a convo and it will work out.

I'm off to the gym for the moment, I'll come back and see if this thread is still up and give you more advice.

>>37876915
Sorry chad, we all can't just woo the women we want. Some of us have to try.

pic still not related
>>
File: 1497682472280.png (950KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
1497682472280.png
950KB, 1300x957px
>>37875285
I dont know who or how you are. But ive felt like this for years till i just telled my gf how i felt for her. Dont be shy man. Being shy can fuck up your life. I know its dificult to overcome your fears. But if you dont you'll be a pathetic excuse of man. You'll have fear your entire life. You are going to be sad. And you are going to live with the fact that it was entirely your fault. Man up. Take a shower. Use perfume. Use some pretty clothes. Ask her out for a pizza or some shit. And just be yourself. Even if its dificult. You'll succeed. You will be happy. And it will be all because you chose that. Good luck man. Tho you ain't going to need it.
>>
File: house.png (65KB, 236x241px) Image search: [Google]
house.png
65KB, 236x241px
>>37876750
>40 minutes cycling
>not near the coast

Jesus Christ ,man, you live near the coast. That'd be like a 20 or 30 minute drive.

Don't you have trains or anything where you live?

I'm from the UK and it'd take at least 3 hours to get to the coast from where I am, and that's by train.
>>
>>37876967
I am from the Netherlands and we do have trains just not to the beach
>>
>>37875285
All these faggots telling you to do it. Kek, fucking normies. Don't do it unless you want to become normie scum and no longer be accepted here. Avoid women at all costs and become a wizard. There is no point in telling her. She will either reject you, eventually leave you, or die and leave you widowed. Save yourself the trouble and pain.
>>
File: 20170621_111222.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_111222.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>37876995
>u hav no hope op kys
>We Ledditfags are obviously the virgin master race! We're the nice guy here!
My god, talk about inse-fucking-cure. We're just trying to help a nigger out, not drag OP into our hellhole.
>>
>>37876995
But I don't won't to die from depression when I am 30
>>
>HS
/r9k/ is strictly 25 and up, we don't tolerate immature people here
>>
>>37877427
Deal with women and you will eventually die from something. They tear the life out of your soul. She could be a roastie and you have no idea. Stay the fuck away buddy, I'm just looking out for you. You clearly haven't been browsing this board long enough if you don't know the danger you're putting yourself into.
>>
File: Tiny_Monk.gif (2MB, 256x249px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny_Monk.gif
2MB, 256x249px
Become sexually aggressive Anon please!!! You have got to DESTROY HER! You are a faggit! I'm high:)
>>
>>37877545
You don't know shit about women. You'd realize thay if you got out of mommy's basement more, tubby
>>
File: hump.gif (269KB, 287x199px) Image search: [Google]
hump.gif
269KB, 287x199px
>>37876945
This

>>37876995
Summer already?

>>37877427
Seriously if I could sum up what I'e said so far, pretty much find any thing to strike up a small conversation. See where it leads, and be sure to be ready for rejection.
Worst case scenario either way is she rejects you, so there's no reason not to try.

pic still unrelated
>>
>>37875285
There are no girls in engineering grow some balls and tell her now because this is your last chance. You're about to ride the 4 year sausage carousel that is eng sci.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.