[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgins of r9k, what's the closest you've come to losing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 31

File: partner-perfetto-1024x682.jpg (64KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
partner-perfetto-1024x682.jpg
64KB, 1024x682px
Virgins of r9k, what's the closest you've come to losing your virginity?
>>
>>37875045
Ejaculating while moving my hand back and forth on my throbbing cock.
>>
>>37875045
a female qt friend of mine almost told me i was cute, like i saw her start the sentence but not finish it
>>
>>37875177
>"anon, i think you're cu-"
>(oh god oh god oh god it's happening)
>"-ube shaped. I think you're cube shaped."
>>
>>37875214
yeah, something like that, but he just stood up at "cu-" and leaved.
then we didnt talk for about two weeks

a close one for my virginity i must say
>>
My peepee rubbed against my mom's vagina for a sec when she was giving birth
>>
>>37875045
Got the tip in my gf. She said it hurt too bad and we had to stop. Advice?
>>
>>37875045
Put my dick in a girl's vagina, wew almost made it
>>
>>37875302
Go down on her beforehand. She'll get all lubed up and relaxed.
>>
>>37875302
Just keep rubbing your dick against her, she'll come around
>>
I brought a girl back to my dorm from a college party drunk as shit and asked her to play nazi zombies once we got inside. She played one round then said it was late and she should go. I haven't spoken to a girl since.
>>
>>37875045
almost lost it with a porky
>>
>>37875522
>I brought a girl back to my dorm from a college party drunk as shit and asked her to do the least sexually arousing thing I could think of

My god man...
>>
>>37875045
>walk girl home from party
>"thanks anon"
>shuts door

So close.
>>
>>37875558
Kek I know I'm ashamed of myself. I probably played around 4000 hours of that back in the day
>>
Did a movie night with a girl at college, she fell asleep on my bed while we were talking, woke her up saying I should take her back to her (off campus) place. She didn't want to so we slept together in my twin-sized bed spooning.

Held hands while sleeping but didn't do anything else. She broke it off about 3 days later. in the moment it hurt but at the same time it really hit me how much we didn't share interests. Like we had nothing to talk about so it was okay in the end.
>>
>grandma agrees to have sex with me on her deathbed
>dies before i put the tip in
>>
>>37875775
>willing to commit incest but not necrophilia

Normie fag.
>>
>>37875045
I regularly spill my fertile seed deep into my mothers womb, imprinting her with my essence

But other than that nothing
>>
>>37875302
Just give her a few years
>>
I held a girl's hand for about five minutes in April 2016 and my oneitis admitted to be slightly crushing on me during March of this year.
>>
>>37875045
A girl one time laid down on me front-to-front
Shit was mad legit
>>
I named my hamster "Virginity" then lost the little guy.
>>
>>37875302
>Advice?
stop coming here
>>
File: 1497745054886.jpg (39KB, 583x390px) Image search: [Google]
1497745054886.jpg
39KB, 583x390px
I went to a middle school dance with a girl(female)

>inb4 normie reeee
>>
>>37875647
Oh, I did have a hot girl sit in my lap on our drive from campus to some bars. It was nice, though there was no chance of actually losing V with that
>>
>>37875045
>be me
>be in 1st year of uni
>on a night out
>stupidly drunk
>grab a random girl and basically mouth rape her
>turns out she is also stupidly drunk
>her friends look worried
>she is too drunk to care
>we stumble back too her place
>see and feel a real life naked grill for first time
>she starts rubbing my dick
>I eat her out
>go to put it in
>"anon, no! we do not have a condom"
>oh well
>go back to eating her out
>she starts sucking me off
>this is awful.jpeg
>tell her to stop
>don't even jizz
>sleep the whole night
>leave in morning

Was the condom thing a test that I failed?
>>
boomping
>>
>>37876257
Better than getting some random girl pregnant.
>>
>>37875045
Went to a strip club with some friends and was in the VIP booth getting a dance from a hot Asian stripper. She whispered she could take her bottom off and ride my dick right there for $200. I only had like $250 that night and I didn't really want my first time to be in a plywood stall with a women who has probably fucked hundreds of people.

I had her blow me for $80 though and she had a condom on me so she really had to work it for a while lol. spent the rest on dances from other girls.

I was tempted to go back sometime with a 'fuck it, why not' attitude and lose my v-card, luckily the club burned down a while ago so the temptation is not there anymore.
>>
>>37875558
In all fairness though, banging a drunk girl is just asking for a rape accusation. I think anon did the right thing.
>>
File: Pence-repent.jpg (19KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
Pence-repent.jpg
19KB, 379x379px
>>37875045
Some gay guy at a party told me he'd fuck me
Unfortunately for him, I'm a homophobe. I only want to get fucked by women
>>
>>37876257
yeah, you don't want to be a dad anon.
>>
>>37875544
Same. Realised that there was no shame in being a virgin, but a lot of shame in having had sex with a fatty.
>>
File: 1487126904853.jpg (58KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
1487126904853.jpg
58KB, 500x508px
>>37875045
I got some head/hand job.
>>
>>37875045
>Virgins of r9k, what's the closest you've come to losing your virginity?

do you realize how reddit you sound?

literally cringed at how you worded this
>>
Prom night slept in the same bed as my date, and also with the dude she wanted to bang (he slept in the same bed and when I said I wanted to leave he didn't want to fuck her so he said no come back lol). So I basically cock blocked him, because I would have been fine with him fucking her, though he wanted the cock block. That was 10 years ago and nothing since then.

Made a girl laugh about 2 weeks ago (bartender but actually made some dumb joke that was funny but I don't remember since as soon as she laughed I wanted to die) and actually cried the next day, because I will likely never see something so beautiful as a woman looking at you with appreciation and enjoyment for something you have done.

>select all images with belts
>>
>>37875045
sticking my penis inside of a vagina
>>
a girl looked me in the eyes once
>>
In highschool and middle school I groped a bunch of girls in the hallway. Usually their asses or tits, but I copped an upskirt vag that I thought was an ass a couple times. Always trashy black girls, though.

When I had an actual girlfriend I kissed her and fondled her ass. We also holded hands a lot.

Also, I was in the same room as a stripper who was dancing at one point in time.
>>
>>37876616
why are you afraid of gay people, you fucking pansy!
>>
>>37876706
>criticizing reddit style while reddit-spacing
>>
when I was seventeen, some girl I barely knew tried to get me in bed with her

in minecraft
>>
We kissed, I ate her out, she said "I want you inside of me". I couldn't get my dick hard from anxiety and alcohol. So here I am at 26.
Probably gonna end up like the guy from 40 year old virgin.
>>
>>37876257
Yes. Just get plan B in the morning.
>>
File: 1497922883807.png (687KB, 946x946px) Image search: [Google]
1497922883807.png
687KB, 946x946px
Told this story in a different thread but here it is again.

>16
>skip school
>go to lose virginity with hooker
>she tells me to wait in park by her house
>wait for half an hour in park
>biggest tranny you've ever seen walks in
>"hey are you anon?"
>get up
>book it down at least 10 blocks
>tranny chasing behind
>jump in a cab and head home
>>
>>37876812
>le reddit spacing may may xD xD XD

kill

your
self

mate
>>
>>37877071
>so new he doesn't even know it's a real thing
Sure, it's fully normalized on 4chan now. But it 100% came from Reddit several years ago. No one here used to format posts like that
>>
>>37875045
my sister kissed my dick when I was 14; the only sexual contact I've had with a female in over 10 years
>>
>>37877105
shut the fuck up retard.

you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

people have been talking in short paragraphs on messageboards for longer than either of these sites have ever existed
>>
File: 1438294530289s.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
1438294530289s.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>37875045
I fingered my cousin, that was pretty close.
>>
>>37877189
You're arguing against a point I never made. I never said other sites don't post like that. I only attributed the formatting finding its way to 4chan to Reddit, because that's how it happened. A huge influx of crossposters from there brought it here. You seem awfully mad about this, guy
>>
>>37877327
>I never said
You didn't say anything.
You typed!
Haha!
Got you!!!
>>
>>37875045
Last year I ended up at my first and last ever date, which I consider the closest even though I've hugged the girls I orbited in high school before.

I guess it's up for debate, huh...
>>
File: 1497524175200.jpg (30KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1497524175200.jpg
30KB, 636x358px
This cute girl said she felt lonely studying alone and asked if I could come over to help

I said no, I had to work

I then wagecucked and spent the whole time with a blank stare realizing what I did, and that lowered my productivity and got me yelled at by my boss
>>
>>37875045
Danced with a girl and started playing tonsil hockey. She got a text or something and drifted off. Passed by her friends later as they were saying she should have gone back with me. It wasn't so much about me so much as the whole "You're so amazing and like should be able to hoe around!" kind of thing. Ran into her the next weekend, didn't recognize her until much later though. From what I understand she was with some scrawny guy and wanted to bang a lacrosse player to make him jealous or something.
>>
>>37875045
>be 15
>on a cruise with family
>Chad cousin arranges a foursome with two random girls
>two drunk sluts, both into us
>"my" girl has my pants down, I'm hard, she's sucking me off
>all of a sudden I panic about the fact that all of us are drunk and I might get arrested
>back off, pull up my pants, and leave

I don't know man. I just don't fucking know.
>>
I hugged a girl 1 year ago and it was consensual
>>
File: stabitha.jpg (45KB, 446x474px) Image search: [Google]
stabitha.jpg
45KB, 446x474px
>>37875045
When a girl grabbed my hand and dragged me with her. I engaged my autism protocol which made my muscles stiffen up causing her to fall on the floor. I did not help her up and went back to making my food.
>>
>>37875045
was in my car naked with a girl from out of town, she sucked me off and I already came and so did she. She asked if I could rebound in like five minutes and fuck her but I said I didn't feel like it. That was my only chance ever to have sex and I fucked it up. I feel autistic now.
>>
Oral counts, you fucking normalfags.
>>
>>37875045
Literally in my dreams
>>
>>37878313
It absolutely does not.

Anal, however, does.
>>
>>37876032
underratedd
>>
File: WP_20170621_049.jpg (43KB, 846x476px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170621_049.jpg
43KB, 846x476px
>>37875045
I got an awkward half hug once, that's probably the closest
>>
>>37875045
WHY DO WE NOW HAVE TO PREFACE THIS QUESTION WITH "virgins of r9k"
>>
>>37879033
Because not everyone here is a virgin?
>>
>>37879048
WOW SIR YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS. I DONT KNOW WHY I DIDNT THINK OF THAT. ITS NOT AS IF I WAS MAKING A POINT THAT WENT COMPLETELY OVER YOUR HEAD
>>
>be 13 years old
>with my high school basketball eam at a party (I was an autist but a super athletic autist and tall, so I was able to walk on to varsity)
>we know this chick named Becky is a total slut
>Tyrone #334b (I think his real name was like Jason or something? Whatever) make a bet
>"whoever Becky kisses first gets to bang her"
>this sexy slutty 17 year old bitch walks up to me, totally drunk, kisses me and says " you're so cuuuuuuuuuute!"
>She grabs me by the hand and walks me back to her bedroom.
>strips
>we kiss
>I pass out before I can fuck her

At least the memory of her cuddling me in the morning was nice
>>
>>37878925
Which boy do these legs belong to?
>>
Made out with my babysitters grandaughter when i was around 8-12. she was a lil younger than me dont remember her age. I kept saying "This isnt good, it's wrong" but she seduced me. Wouldn't fully bone though.
>>
>>37875045
When I was a senior I had this dumpy sophomore grab up on my weenie in the hallway near the end of the school year. Also she gave me a handy under the desk while we were playing Pictionary with her friends. I broke it off because she was very clingy and I felt the amount of work I'd have to invest to fuck didn't equal the payout.

It was the last week of my last year in high school, I didn't give a fuck. Also I stole her from her even frumpier boyfriend which was a pretty good feel.
>>
>>37875045
>refusing a girl when she offered to suck my dick
>refusing a girl when she offered to fuck
>refusing a girl when she asked me if i wanted to do a threesome

for the record, i'm a KV and will probably die being one.
>>
>>37875045
younger sister was sleeping, and fapped using her crack
closest my dick has ever been to a vaginas vicinity
>>
>>37875302
Had the same issue with my gf.
First - use lotsa lube. Second - try different positions. Doggy did it for my and my girl.
>>
>>37879048
Fuckin' Woooosh
>>
>>37878348
holding hands and hugging is fine but oral sex is normie and you need to leave.
>>
>>37877707
Damn dude you fucked up. Hope you regret that for a while.
>>
File: 1495616364428.gif (413KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1495616364428.gif
413KB, 640x633px
>>37875045
rubbing my erection on my (male) bestfriend's back while wrestling when i was like 12

he noticed too
>>
>>37876736
>being so much of a cuck you get cucked by a cuck wanting to cuck himself
Jesus
>>
>>37875045
>Virgins of r9k
This is redundant. If you're not a virgin you need to get the fuck off this board and never return.
>>
>>37876842
At least you came very close to losing, which means that you have the skills to seduce a girl, drunk or not. For you it isn't a matter of if, but a matter of when you are going to lose it.
>>
>sophomore year at uni
>run into old HS buddy who was visiting his gf
>catch up briefly, but he was on his way back home
>his gf ends up meeting my uni friends by chance
>end up hanging out with her and her somewhat-fat friend at a little party
>two months pass with a few parties featuring both girls, sometimes my friend would return to visit from our hometown
>friend dumps his gf for some girl he met in WoW
>I go to her dorm to hang out and "console" her, but her little sister is present, so we just talk about stupid shit, and I eventually stop wanting to cuck my friend
>her fat friend comes on to me at a party next week
>go back to her place
>some kissing, I'm shirtless, rubbing her puss through her panties and fondling her bags of sand
>she keeps trying to grab my dick, but I keep moving back because I just don't want to do it
>end up doing foreplay for like 4 hours
>say my stomach hurts, and I get up to leave at like 7am
>stop at every bathroom I pass to wash my hands, but they still smell salty
>make a halfassed attempt at drowning myself in my sink after washing face when I get back to my apartment
This was three years ago. A year afterward, this really hot quasi-Stacy (I mistook her for a ditzy stoner at first) randomly started talking to me, and we'd hang out a handful of times on campus two semesters later, the next time we had a class together (I avoided her in the meantime because I didn't trust a hot chick to actually be good company, conversation-wise). People in class would think we were dating, and every time someone would say that it'd make me incredibly mad, not like they were making fun of me or anything, just that they were imposing a false narrative on top of my loose friendship. I grew to resent her the more I grew to know her, and found out she was incredibly pleb as fuck and was just a huge poseur trying to act like she knew music, film, and literature just so she'd look "cultured" in addition to being hot
>>
Couldn't get hard and she put my soft penis up against her vagina. I don't think that technically counts. Was over for me after that desu.
>>
>>37880156
Nope, not at all
She just broke up with bf
And at the time, I didn't know it, but she fucked my friend a month before she made a move on me.
I couldn't seduce a succubus even if I tired.
It honestly "just happened"
>>
>>37880269
Nice blog post you fucking retarded normalshit.
Get cancer and die.
>>
>>37875302
Should've just rammed it in there you fucking sperg. This is why you're still a virgin.
>>
>>37875045
jacking off to a girl sleeping topless in her dorm
>>
>>37875045

Girl I met on Craigslist moved into my apt. 3 weeks in she says she wants to fuck me. Think it's a joke, turns out it wasn't

She ended up dating a professor who was accused of child molestation

She was nuts but she still sent me nudes including a video of her showing. Also liked to say hi much she loved having guys cum inside her

Watched me masturbate too. It was a weird year
>>
A hug from a non-blood-related female acquaintance. She implied I did poorly.
>>
>held hands with girl in high school once.
> she hugged me a couple times

Fuck I was alpha back in the day
>>
>>37880756
More like a failed normie if anything. But I'm joining the Army so a nice muzzie can suicide bomb me, so it's all good
>>
I got hugged by a girl in highschool when I was 14 because I lended her my homework. I didn't gave the hug back in return, I just standed there totally stiff because it caught me by surprise.
That's all
>>
>>37875622
I still to this day play black ops zombies multiple times a week. I guess I'm never gonna make it.
>>
So when I was 17, I had a girlfriend who was a complete slut. She fucked half the guys on our floor. Got drunk and hooked up at parties. She had a thing for me cause I was funny. She would come on to me when she was drunk. I'd push her away. She pressured me into asking her out, so I did. We slept in the same bed, but I didn't do anything. After college I never talked to her again.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>37875045
i've never even tried
so no where near close
>>
>>37875045
High fiving a girl

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa why am i like this
>>
>visiting a brothel and only getting a massage
both times were shit. im cut and one of them gave the shittest handjob any one would have ever received
>>
Some girl asked me out to a highschool dance. I sperged out and pretended not to hear her until it was more awkward for her than it was for me.
>>
Closest I've ever gotten was this month.

>21st birthday
>went to some where in south jersey by the shore with friends
>drank a bit
>Chadish non-virgin friend going around talking to like every girl while me and my other friends watched
>ask to bum a cig off some fat Bitch
>her friend looks alright and mentions a bf jokingly
>put my arm around her and say I'm right here
>says I'm cute and her fat fuck sister invites me over to drink
>Chadian non virgin friend slips me his only condom
>walk her drunk ass too the end of the pier
>get to her place
>virgin friend is keeping the fat girl occupied
>guy walks out of the house
>all of my what
>it's her brother
>walk in anyways
>girls come back from there room
>says let's go outside
>fuck
>in the parking lot sitting down and kiss her for a few seconds
>says she has to pee
>never comes back out
>text her and she says the landlord is coming or some shit

Ended up smoking weed with some of random dudes in there hotel room and going back to ours.

I have a sort of cringe story from highschool that I might've had the chance to lose it in hindsight if anyone's interested.
>>
>>37881395
Pshhh, this guy's never even received a friendly but non-intimate hug from a girl like I have, what a beta
>>
I hugged a girl multiple times throughout the course of 2 months. We also held hands sometimes and walked arm-in-arm together.

Another girl squeezed my ass and kissed me on the cheek once. Both of these girls liked to kiss my head a lot, too.

This was all in 8th grade, over six years ago. I haven't had any meaningful physical contact with a female since hten. Just fucking kill me lads, I'm suffering
>>
a girl liked me once as a teenager, but I was uncomfortable.
>>
pic related happened two years ago

too bad she was a literal 1/10
>>
>>37877105
no,

it

really

didn't

you goldfished brained retard

you fucking slob

learn

to

format

your

>>37881927
post a betterpic of her face. I want to know if she's actually a 1/10.

>>op

I had a crippled girl hit on me once.
>>
My mouth was kissed by a nigger from Germany in Iceland while she was grabbing my ass. I left.
>>
I took a bath with my sister when I was 3.
>>
>>37875045
a female said "hi" and smiled.
>>
Gotten escorts before. Does it count?
No real affection. No kissing, no "love". Just getting my dick wet. I still feel like a virgin though.

>>37875214
kek'd heartily
>>
Stacy on the bus rubbed her ass against my crotch for a good minute. Didn't get hard
>>
File: what's_the_deal_with.jpg (11KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
what's_the_deal_with.jpg
11KB, 400x343px
>lie next to girl in bed
>she lets me touch her breasts
>starts talking to me about porn
>never got the clue
>she just assumed I was gay
>>
>>37880010
>Prom night slept in the same bed as my date, and also with the dude she wanted to bang (he slept in the same bed and when I said I wanted to leave he didn't want to fuck her so he said no come back lol). So I basically cock blocked him, because I would have been fine with him fucking her, though he wanted the cock block. That was 10 years ago and nothing since then.
>Made a girl laugh about 2 weeks ago (bartender but actually made some dumb joke that was funny but I don't remember since as soon as she laughed I wanted to die) and actually cried the next day, because I will likely never see something so beautiful as a woman looking at you with appreciation and enjoyment for something you have done.
>>select all images with belts
lmao savage
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>37875045
>Be at party
>Sleep on couch
>Girl sleeps on top of me
>Cock is hard all night
>Precum gallons
>Grab her sleeping hand and place it on my cock
>Simulate handjob with her animated hand
>Explode with cum
>Have a tedious clean up segment

Fuck my life
>>
>>37877105

You seperate paragraphs with two fucking spaces. Did you pass high school?
>>
>on camping vacation in Austria with family
>meet girl in neighboring tent from same country as us
>swimmig in lake with girl
>we're alone
>she asks me if I've seen any cute girls in camp
>14 years old at that point, still completely oblivious, I say no
>she says "that's too bad, because I've met a really cute guy..."
>finally get the hint
>she moves closer
>autism overload, initiate Fuck My Shit Up algorithms
>splash water into her face and swim to the shore while yelling "Sorry!"
>she goes to her parents' tent, crying
>we never spoke again
>mom called me gay
>>
>tell grill im virgin
>she offers to take it
>I never answer

That's why I'm here today folks.
>>
>be me
>chat with a girl i met online
>she knows im a robot and feels sorry for me
>she sends me a pic of herself and a pic of her wet panties
>masturbate furiously to it
>she eventually ghosts me because my lack of communication skills makes me sound like a rambling serial killer
>still fap while thinking of her
>>
>>37883989
>mom called me gay
Holy shit this is the best part, instead of just helping you overcome the autismo she just called you gay instead sheesh
>>
>>37875045
I touched a girl's arm once
>>
>>37883950
I was eating while reading this, im choking.
>>
Had extremely ugly girls interested in me, more than likely could have fuck if I wanted to.
>>
My own hand
>>
File: 34543654363.png (132KB, 260x271px) Image search: [Google]
34543654363.png
132KB, 260x271px
>>37875045
2 girls sucked my cock while i gave a dude a handjob and french kissed with him.
Was in december last year.
>>
i once got sucked off by 2 girls at once, but that was 6 years sgo :c
>>
File: 1497725603796.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497725603796.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>37875045
Pretty close anon. I accidentally touched my sisters' boobs 3 months ago.
23 khhv btw.
>>
Ye but i would rather have one girl sucking me off.
>>
>>37884593
>23 khhv
>dumb frogposter
Found the problem.
>>
File: 1472268684570.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472268684570.gif
2MB, 260x320px
>>37875045
>Age 13 be in school
>Black gril wants the BWC
>She knows me and my type autism she uses this to her advantage, starts by flirting and touching me.
>Becomes frustrated and steps it up to molestation.
>one day forces herself on me and gives me a lap dance in school library.

I could have lost it to her when I was really young, turned out when she gave up on me she went to all my friends which rejected her too, after that she got fucked by the first two guys which shown interest in her, literately at the same time.

I've had a lot more chances since then but she is the only girl which makes me feel guilty for rejecting her, Like I could have stopped her from fucking up big time for a few years but she was just not attractive.
>>
Black chick in 8th grade was obviously trying to jump my dick but she was a slut with 2 kids and I just did not find her attractive.

Looking back I still don't regret it but that was the only time a chick was into me.
>>
>>37884617
she seems black lol
you didnt fuck her up , she decided herself to be a cumdumpster slut
>>
>>37884668
>Black gril
she is black.
>>
>>37875522
This is so bad it must be true.
>>
>>37875045
A girl I matched with on tinder actually liked me, sent some nudes and was hoping to come down to my university the next weekend to fuck. After I stopped thinking with my dick I realized I didn't want to give up my chance at wizard powers for a tinder roastie, ghosted her hardcore and deleted the app
>>
I actually managed to lose it last night.

I came close to losing her when she said my penis looked like the Ice Age squirrel.

I almost blew it, lads.

But I made it.
>>
>>37884639
8th grade
2 kids

>????
>>
>>37885280
>do you want my nuts
>>
>>37879162
So how has life been for an autist with chad genes?
>>
>>37875045
>went on date
>no place to be alone together

>stayed alone in a hotel room together
>didnt get any further

>invited to her room
>didnt get any further

3 different girls off dating. I have no charm or sex appeal to finish the deal in person.
>>
File: 1480460018071.png (44KB, 142x162px) Image search: [Google]
1480460018071.png
44KB, 142x162px
>>37875879
underrated as frick
>>
At a teen mental ward, with a self-harming, depressed, eating disorders plagued suicidal girl. We got along well, and since these places kill your soul we both needed some emotional support. Hung out everyday almost all day, hugged, let her cry on my shoulder, ended even cuddling. A ton of hugging, I'm a pretty chubby guy and she told me hugging me was comfortable, made her feel safe. One day I got hard while cuddling, was starting to panic, and she thankfully stopped my autism dead in it's track by not freaking out, and mocking me for freaking out. We experimented for weeks, basically doing anything other than penetration. No romantic feeling, really, I think it was more of an extension of the emotional support we did before.

She started doing a lot better, happier, less dark thoughts. And then she talked about our "relationship" to another girl she had made friends with in the ward, who immediately snitched. She was transferred somewhere else, never heard of her ever again.

The girl who had snitched tried to flirt with me for the whole time I was there after that, too.
>>
Do guys count? If not then

>me and friends go to the local fair
>some friend with his mates comes from the nearby city
>one of them is a drunk slut
>slut ridicules me the whole time
>then admits im hot
>tries kissing me but i refuse her
>all of us sit near a fountain for hours just drinking
>eventually when most left, only me, her, and someone who fell asleep on the bench are left
>im drunk as fuck
>we kiss
>cant remember anything beyond that but i came home during the night so probably no fukifuki

Another one

>went out clubbing with a guy that tried to date me
>he had some friends with him
>one was a slag
>not long after entering the club shes dragging me into the smokers room
>we kiss and shes trying to understand if i like guys more or girls
>occasionally the guy i was supposed to go out with comes in but we pretend we were just talking

I don't think girls turn me on enough. Neither do most guys, so I was this weird type of a self imposed virgin until 21.
>>
>>37885872
Damn looks like the occasional guy in the ward has a high market price :D
>>
File: 1498019698019.png (830KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498019698019.png
830KB, 808x805px
Actually just happened last night. I'm in sbain right now and met some thot from Chicago earlier in the week. She's super thirsty and has been all over different guys everytime I've seen her and last night she was all over me. Could have easily kissed her and scratched that off the bucket list but I was out with classmates and I am super autistic about hitting on girls in front of people I know so we just kept talking closer and closer until I offered to take her out of here to get food
Held hands out of the bar (at least i scratched this off) and went to a food cart to get kebab
Luck would have it that her friends show up and as soon as she saw them she let go of me and distanced herself like 5ft from me and introduced me to her friends as just a friend. Then she left with them and I went home to beat off

I turn 22 in July and after that I'm just gonna hire a hooker once I'm back in the states if I still havent fugged or kissu'd over here
>>
>i almost put it in my gf but she only sucked me off
>i got a bj and finger banged a girl while out drunk partying, but didnt bang xDDD
r9k 2017, what did i expect
>>
>>37885872
>go insane/pretend to go insane
>get admitted
>have mental qts craving your dick the entire time
>get released and receive disabilitybux
what a life
>>
Invited a chick i digged to a party i hosted. Got drunk with my friends and went to bed, she went with me. She was all over me but i was too drunk and freaked out to make a move. This happened two.more times. We still hang from time to time.
I really regret my beta behaviour :(
>>
>>37875045
I spoke to girls at school a few times
>>
>>37885280
how the fuck could a penis look like the squirrel from ice age???
>>
Last night.. I've had several opportunities over the years, but pussed out. but I decided to finally go through with it. Ended up getting the gas. Don't know if it was nervousness (made sure I took a shit before hand, too). Literally just netflixed and chilled while I wondered if I should take a shit in her bathroom and go for it anyway.

Gonna text her and try this again
>>
Cuddled with a chick on her couch while she texted her bf with her ass against my dick. Felt guilty so i noped out
>>
>>37881927
I'll bump the other Amin's request a.d ask for a pic of her please.
>>
File: 1468429337183.jpg (33KB, 402x416px) Image search: [Google]
1468429337183.jpg
33KB, 402x416px
>>37884639
>8th grade
>2 kids
Please tell me you're joking.
>>
i smoke alcohol
>>
File: bee_yourself.jpg (153KB, 900x802px) Image search: [Google]
bee_yourself.jpg
153KB, 900x802px
I talked to a girl once while riding a bike. That's how far my autism takes me.
>>
I rubbed a girl's pussy through her clothes

>this was 2 years ago and I haven't touch a female in a sexual manner since
>>
I slept with a girl. I was so inhibited I didn't even hug her.

She liked me but I was too beta to do anything, so I didn't. Eventually she got bored of me, apparently bawled to some friend because I didn't like her back.

That was 7 years ago, by the way. The only woman that has ever liked me.
>>
>>37889641
I drink marijuana
>>
>drunk girl wanted to fuck me
>Didn't because I liked her roommate

>Girl literally asks if I want to make out with her
>....maybe
>Didn't
>>
Lost my virginity at 8 y/o when we played where the weener goes. Second time i had sex when i was 9. Forced by 3 much older girls fuck a girl a year older then me. After it was done i run away like a little beta. I managed to escape my third time when 3 nearly twice my age (11) women tried to to have fun with me. Older friend by 3 years helped to escape from them. Laughed at me because i nearly got raped. Sorry about not turning into a story text. What i just typed are my 3 darkest secrets and im pretty sure my neighbor a floor above fucked his little brother.
>>
>girl in class randomly starts talking to me
>smiles a lot
>later brings me banana bread at my apartment
>was going through some mental stuff, couldn't figure out if it was real or not
>pretty much ghosted her
>absolutely could have made her my gf if I hadn't been so unstable

I'm sorry Maria.
>>
i talked to a girl once
orihinsl
>>
>>37875045
Blowjob from a hooker when I was 17
>>
File: 1465473715326.jpg (76KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1465473715326.jpg
76KB, 759x508px
>>37875045
Prom night, date kept bringing up how a mutual friend wanted us to hook up. It ended when she figured out I was a KV. She also got drunk and I had to take care of her for the rest of the night.
>>
>>37876697
>headjob

wat?
>>
>>37875126
Fucking normie (orogonil)
>>
>>37890789
That's horrible anon. I'm sorry you were basically raped.
Is it a painful memory?
>>
>>37879262
KV? explain pls
>>
Was drunk homecoming night in high school. Texted girl who was also drunk asking if she wanted to come to friends house and fuck. She said yes but only if I found her a ride. Faggy friend who had drank a beer said he was too fucked up to go and get her. Haven't even come close since then.
>>
>>37891945
lurk moar

this is surely not original
>>
File: 1492450348764.jpg (64KB, 772x501px) Image search: [Google]
1492450348764.jpg
64KB, 772x501px
>ctrl+F party
I'mma snap any second
>>
I never came close
>>
>>37883950
nice. did she ever find out what you did?
>>
Hugged my friend's gf tightly while we were both shirtless
>>
>>37875045
swallowing my own cum
>>
I tounge punched a Virgin and she was so tight I could only get one finger in.

She was wet as fuck but I couldn't get hard.
>>
File: 1498032985431.png (27KB, 413x374px) Image search: [Google]
1498032985431.png
27KB, 413x374px
>>37895463
Actually this question is debatable.

It's either that or when a girl asked me to fuck, and I said I can't because of recovering from a surgery, she then said she would just be on top and do all the work, and I said no again.

Since I wasn't on the spot it wasn't close in meters, but she wanted to fuck me that night.
>>
>in highschool a few People from my class and i went to a movie. >afterwards my chad friend asked everyone if they wanted to go to a party.
>everyone says no except for me and two girls
>me, him and the two girls get Into his car.
>car is really small so the girls have to sit in our laps.
>when we get to the party the cops are there and the party is called off
>go back to chads house instead
>sexual tension is real all the way to the door
>go inside and play Mario kart double dash for half an hour before chad drives us home.
>didnt get laid
>girls who had never seen or even heard of a gamecube before destroyed me at Mario kart.

Last one still haunts me to this day...
>>
Do prostitutes count? If not, I got caught trying to have sex with my friends sister when her and I were 9yrs old. We were just jumping naked
>>
I put my dick in a girl's pussy but it was only half-erect because I was too nervous/hungry and ended up having to jack myself off while fingering her off.
>>
girl from work sat on my lap and kissed me on the lips at the christmas party when we were alone after everyone went to dance

I kissed her back (on the cheek) and ruffled her hair.
>>
>>37896283
That last one is terrible how can you even let that happen honestly?
>>
>>37896283
Succubi have an unnatural affinity for Mario Kart.
>>
> been having sex for 7 months
> still have to remind myself that I'm not a virgin
> can't even get in the moment during sex, just feels like someone else who isn't me is doing the fucking
>>
File: 1485664680321.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485664680321.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>37896283
>>girls who had never seen or even heard of a gamecube before destroyed me at Mario kart.

You are a disgrace, leave now.
>>
>>37876257
same thing happened to me, we stopped for 5 minutes, then tried to proceed anyway. But she was a virgin and it was too tight.
Very mixed feelings.
Fortunately she asked someone to tell me to call her one month later.

Guys, always carry condoms.
>>
File: 10_scene_.jpg (21KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
10_scene_.jpg
21KB, 640x368px
this crazy wet night in bed
pic related
>>
>>37888079
shit in her bathroom. make sure it is quiet and it is a powershit, quick as fuck or she will suspect.

Also make sure you wash your ass very well in the sink, otherwise she will smell shit when she sucks your cock.
>>
>>37875045
I had an intimate conversation with a women about sex once
>>
>>37875522
What the absolute fucking hell is wrong with you
>>
File: received_10209413585848334.jpg (32KB, 697x360px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209413585848334.jpg
32KB, 697x360px
>virgin GF tells me she'd like to try giving me a hand job
>breaks up with me 2 weeks later before I get my handy
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.