[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread Tell me your problems and I will calmly and very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 1497609884312.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1497609884312.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Feels thread

Tell me your problems and I will calmly and very carefully tell you why it is your fault
>>
File: 1497904781655-pol.png (40KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497904781655-pol.png
40KB, 393x400px
>>37873586
i dont have a gf
ruruehwhfigplkq
>>
I am poor. I failed one of my exams. I am a lonely, ugly, manlet, dicklet HKV (fucked a hooker once, doesn't count) with no real friends. I'm demotivated, depressed and cannot study properly despite my best efforts
>>
Hello, should I introduce myself first? Eh HHHHH HHHH OK NOW THIS IS AN ORIGINAL COMMENCT HAAHAHHAAHHAHA

mY PROBLEM: i have adhd
>>
>>37873586
>tell me your problems

i was born. why is this my fault?
>>
i have 260k in the bank and still live at home
>>
>>37873610
Work on getting used to and enjoying talking to people, realize people will not attack you just for losing your spaghetti All normies do this every now and then so they know this feel
Here's to the best!
>>37873643
You can be rich if you go to college after hgihschool. You should of studied harder. You can adopt hedonism if that suits your needs. Ugliness can be cured but you'll have to adapt to being a manlet+dicklet ( Chicks LOVE when you take care of their needs through fingering/eating them out ) You can go to libraries/renassiance fairs to meet your fellow nerds. Do things that both excite and reward you to avoid demotivation/deppression. Realize that if you get everything done now you can enjoy the rest of your free time.
Hope everything works out for you, cheers friend!
>>37873678
Try to adapt to situations that require patience and perception, realize the vast majority of people do not like when they're calm energy is interrupted by an annoying presence.
Chin up buddy, you'll grow out of it!
>>
>>37873586
I'm ftm and only into women, but I have this male friend that has said over the year or so all these graphic things he wants to do to me, or how I should "keep my girl parts".
For some reason my drunk ass texted him provoking him to say more graphic shit to me and now I can't stop thinking about it. I've felt physically sick all day. I'm thinking about killing myself.
>>
>>37873586
no one is at blame besides the parents
>>
>>37873734
You could jump off a bridge any day of the week But we would appreciate it if you didn't become a statistic and actually did better for yourself
Buck up, buckaroo!
>>37873789
You sound like you're doing quite well for yourself, but if you are not content actively seek out new hobbies and entertainment to keep yourself occupied.
My best, anon~
>>
>>37873586
Bring her back, Im dying internally, I can not be happy if she's not with me. I fucking can't
>>
>>37873842
If he truely is your friend he will understand you have boundries and space that should not be entered, if he does not respect this you need to cut contact with him immediately and never look back. Trust me, it is for the best
Eyes forward, soldier!
>>
File: 1495353522111.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1495353522111.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
I sometimes have homicidial feelings. I just want to strike back at the society that treats me like shit
>>
>>37873881
Unironically say this with me out loud.
Yes, you can.
Time is the best healing factor, the more you occupy yourself with things you enjoy and make you feel fulfilled the quicker you may move on with your life and be truely happy I was in a similar situation 2 years ago
Best wishes, anon~
>>
>>37873875
you kinda didnt answer the question at all..

not sure what you mean by better myself, but that wasnt and isnt my question.
>>
>>37873921
The best thing you can do for yourself is to let go of hate and focus on what makes you happy. Revenge is what many of us fantasize about and most of the time is what would ultimately ruin our lives should it come to fruition.
Let go anon, I know you've had a hard life, and even if no one around you wants to see you succeed, I want to see it.
Don't look back!
>>
>>37873948
Some questions are too stupid to have real answers for
>>
Normies think im a weirdo. Weirdos think im a normie.
>>
>>37874016
Don't listen to either of them, find people that accept you for who you are. No matter how long it takes there will always be someone out there waiting for someone of your qualities to come around
Best wishes, anon~
>>
>>37873586
angry and bitter over the fall of western civilization and white genocide
>>
>>37874108
White genocide is brought upon us by memes. Race mixing is inevitable and will happen no matter how many die over such a pointless issue, western civilization is becoming more diversified but only in mainstream media. Stick closer to what happens in your local community than what happens around the world and you will be a much happier person.
Chin up cowboy
>>
>>37873586
Everytime I've tried started a relationship I've been friendzoned or rejected. Girls have it pretty shitty too, I haven't been in a relationship for almost 2 years
>>
I can sometimes, very very rarely if I happen to meet some unmedicated/undiagnosed chick, get a first date, but by the second one i sperg out and she realizes how manic i am and never talks to me again.

Why is this my fault?
>>
>>37874189
>race mixing is inevitable
it's totally preventable, fuck off to Hell you fucking pathetic faggot

Race mixing is not inevitable in the way that Death is inevitable. it is totally, 100% avoidable and controllable.

fuck you and up chin up/buck up faggot routine, get fucked
>>
>>37874395
This is why you cannot argue with white niggers, they will always get super defensive that the world is completely out of their hands and get super butthurt.

You have no sympathy from me, enjoy your life of powerlessness and bitter resentment. I would say chin up, but it's so deep in eating shit there's no going back
Best wishes, anon~
>>
I know the things I wanna do
They are things I should do because I have no skills
I have the resources collected so I can learn them
I even actually wanna do them, they are things that interest me
And yet I do absolutely anything, I never start anything, I never do anything, I idle 24/7 wasting away all my time in no productive endeavor
>>
File: 1495642025323.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
1495642025323.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
>>37873586
>tfw there will never be a new episode of your favorite anime
>>
>>37874365
Never give up, obtain attractive qualities such as having a job/learning to always be in control of a situation.
My best, anon~
>>37874394
You need to be calm and in control, if something doesn't go your way shrug it off and remain positive/perceptive about what is happening around you
Go get em, champ!
>>37874461
This may sound quite obvious anon, but the best thing you can do for yourself is start. Try doing them for a minute extra each day until it becomes a routine, you may even want to extend your time because you'll start to believe more in what you are doing.
Never give up!
>>37874462
Cowboy Bebop is a complete masterpiece, enjoy it for how amazingly well constructed and detailed it is
You're gonna carry that weight
>>
>>37873586

I'm an asocial, anxious retard with no friends/gf
>>
>>37874621
If you are absolutely asocial I recommend learning to live by yourself independently and enjoy the comfort of not having to rely on other people for dopamine. If you actually want friends, start small and interact with people on forums/communities/games where you can add them and form a connection.
There's always someone out there going through the same thing as you, keep your head up!
>>
>fat ugly alone
>i have much problems another the first three
>i failed my exams
>i have a fucking social anxiety so i cant go >outside to do anything
>after 3months i have to go out to study but i >really dont know what should i do with my anxiety
>my family started to hate me cuz they see me as a loser ugly faggot and my mom told me that i became a gorilla
>i live in a place full of normies who likes football and always talk about it and how they could get a nudes from girls
>i hate everything but i dont want to kill myself i just dont know what should i do to can go outside after 3months cuz this a big problem for me right now
>and how to lose 30kg
sorry for my english its not my native language
>>
My penis is 4 inches; because if it, I've been laughably rejected by the only two girls I've ever managed to get into my bedroom. In addition to rejecting me, the second girl told mutual friends about my penis size, and the secret spread like wildfire. This has culminated in me developing an intense fear of rejection. I long for romantic relationships, as does any human being, yet feel that it is essentially impossible to attain; that because of my body I am disqualified from one of the most essential human experiences. I tried to accept this, and make peace with the fact that romantically, I will always be alone. What I did not realize was how much of a drastic effect this would have on my ability to form and maintain platonic relationships as well. It becomes incredibly difficult, as family will constantly inquire about your lack of girlfriends, and any friends will raise an eyebrow when you are unable to participate in the ever-so-popular topic of sex and sexual experiences. So, not only has my body left me unable to experience romantic relationships, but unable to form any meaningful connection to other people at all. I am completely alone, and it is living hell.

Which part is my fault?
>>
>>37875001
Become a gay bottom. Work into becoming a trap.
Find a girl who's into femdom and SPH.

Learn to play with the cards you were dealt.
>>
>>37873586
Most of my close friends are females and I've never been in a serious relationship.
>>
>>37875139
>>37875001
>>37874923
Just letting you guys know I'm on the verge of passing out, I know that's a shitty fucking excuse but I'm sure you can see it my way I may make this thread again tommorow so either find another frog guru or save it until then. Peace!
>>
File: spacemeido.jpg (63KB, 651x617px) Image search: [Google]
spacemeido.jpg
63KB, 651x617px
I just list them off? I'll only post a few.
I was born to a father that pays for my existence financially but was always too tired to teach me things.
My mom always trash talks my father and justifies her own horrible decisions with false superiority.
I've only had one relationship that lasted 2 days and I've given up on love since.
Always aware of the bad of what I'm doing so I'm always guilty over something.
I still dream about that girl having a happy relationship with me, even though shes not anything like me now after all the isolation.
Hate authority and refuse to work a full time job for a world that seems against me.
Honestly want to die for curiosities sake but am too pussy.
>>
Why are people using the wake up wagie for shit other than fucking with wagies
>>
>>37875051
>Become a gay bottom. Work into becoming a trap.
I've actually already tried this, and it was not a half-assed effort either. I don't think you can actually turn yourself gay. Although I had some success in feeling sexually aroused by men, I could not feel any romantic attraction towards them. And even with the arousal, I would always feel deep shame and disgust after orgasming. Also, as if it's some kind of cruel joke: despite my penis being small, the rest of my body is masculine. I'm tall and I have a strong jaw and wide shoulders. So I can't even become a trap.
>Find a girl who's into femdom and SPH.
Putting aside the issue of how emasculating and undesirable this is, I don't think women like this exist.

As far as I can tell, playing with the cards I've been dealt means killing myself.
>>
>>37875139
This happened to me once.
It kinda sacked.
Find male friends, they are true Bros
>>
File: 200_s.gif (42KB, 353x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42KB, 353x200px
i started to fantasy that my brother fuck me hard and i suck his penis Although i get so fuckin treat and fab so fast after i mastrubate i hate myself so much and this shitty fantasy
>>
>small Chan comfy feels
9231chan[[.]]tk/b
>>
Tired of not being able to kill myself
I don't want to change anything
And although I guess I don't want to be dead because I can't pull the goddamned trigger I still really want to fucking die
I wish I had someone like that girl who convinced her boyfriend to die
>>
When I go out people are always rude and act self-centered as fuck. I'm talking city people. Like from the low to upper middle class.

They all act like I'm such a bother in public. I'm not doing anything particularly different from anyone else. Just trying to get errands done and buy some food or treat myself to dinner.

What the fuck man?
>>
>>37877108
never post again degenerate
>>
>>37873586
I literally have never been able to masturbate to or be turned on by 3D anything.
>>
>>37873586
I'm confused, frustrated and unhappy deso
>>
>>37873586
Girl I liked for 2 years said she only liked me as a friend, then slowly drifted away from me until we basically never talk. Also I'm finding out that many of my friends think I'm a huge dick sometimes and it makes them not want to associate with me.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.