[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Fembots" from this board, this damned board..respond

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1496359801008.jpg (81KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1496359801008.jpg
81KB, 500x384px
"Fembots" from this board, this damned board..respond to this simple question.

I want someone to come and change my life. That this person comes into my life and stays. Someone with whom I can laugh for hours, be myself. Someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with that someone. That is the rarest person in the world, more unexpected, just like me, but different at the same time. I want to spend hours with that person talked about nothing special, I want to live adventures, to live fights, reconciliations, nights, days, sadness, joys, I want to get used to every small detail of that person. I want to love that person and being loved in return.

Why can't I find this person? Why is so difficult, just why? I'm not a perfect, but I'd like to give to offer to this person, ugh, it hurts deeply.
>>
Sounds like Jesus would fit the bill pretty well.
>>
File: u.jpg (98KB, 317x299px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
98KB, 317x299px
>reading this post as a fembot

please don't shoot up any school
>>
>>37873572
I know it's a stupid post but I wanted to vent and say how Im feeling.

You can sage this shit I wrote if you want, nobody cares in the end.
>>
>>37873491
>i am a lonely sod with no interests why will someone not burst into my life and entertain me
you don't want love, anon, you want a mutually obsessive relationship. attempt suicide and get a qt psych ward gf
>>
>>37873791
I have interests, but I'm just unlucky and I get hurt, always.
>>
>>37873761
I'm sorry anon, but everyone wants this kind of person. Everyone wants to be in a relationship with a person who loves you and who you will love back. But you need a connection for that, and you will not find that with anyone like this. You will not find love by asking some random strangers on the internet to love you. If some fembot would actually genuinely answer this post with a yes, it still doesn't mean it will work out. Just because you both agrees on ''accepting'' and ''loving'' each other doesn't mean you will actually do that.

>I want someone to come and change my life. That this person comes into my life and stays. Someone with whom I can laugh for hours, be myself. Someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with that someone. That is the rarest person in the world, more unexpected, just like me, but different at the same time. I want to spend hours with that person talked about nothing special, I want to live adventures, to live fights, reconciliations, nights, days, sadness, joys, I want to get used to every small detail of that person. I want to love that person and being loved in return.
Trust me anon, me too. I'm a hopeless romantic. But as I said, this is not the way to goo.

If you are trying to find love on r9k, have a normal conversation with a female without expecting anything. You should first just be her friend. Get to know her and who she really is inside. Don't fall in love with her just because she is a kind girl talking to you, but for the person she is. Which means that you don't have to fall in love and wanting to get in a relationship just because she is a girl. Ask yourself if you actually feel a connection or if it's you just being desperate. And take it slowly.

>Why can't I find this person? Why is so difficult, just why?
Cause you just love the thought of being in love and being love, but you don't actually know what that means or what it takes.
>>
>>37873491
>I want someone to come and change my life.
It's because you're waiting for someone to come to you, which I hate to tell you, probably wont happen
>>
>>37873491
I feel you too. Can't give advice tho, I've never actually been able to get anyone to love me.
>>
>>37874053
The fact that I've had "realtionships" before, kinda destroys what you write, I didn't make this thread to get a girlfried, I made it to vent and find the anwer why I am always the one who gets hurt, it's always always always, I should have said that I want a person who doesn't hurt me in the end, I hope this thread dies cause I'm about to cry and I don't want to, not again.
>>
>>37874160
>I made it to vent and find the anwer why I am always the one who gets hurt
How do you mean with being hurt? Hurt in what way? Hurt how? What did they do to you that hurt you?

> I'm about to cry and I don't want to,
You should cry, it's ok anon. You might feel a little better after crying. It's like vomiting all the poison out of you, you know? Don't hold in your emotions, it's better to talk about it
>>
>>37874221
I just dont feel like the other people do, Im a deep person. I'd be lying if I said Im not hurt now, cause I am, really. I don't want to talk because it'd be waste of time for you + this is public. Goodbye, thank you
>>
>>37873491
i appreciate that you aren't merely hoping for a perfect waifu to fall from the sky into your lap but are now writing notes to the sky waifu depot
>>
>>37873491
Why don't you create your own life by yourself? Is not that life for you?
I would go to find them from myself.
I would like the life I could give something from myself.
>>
>>37874332
I'm a deep person too and I have a hard time finding connection with people. So if that's what you meant, I can relate to you.

And you won't be a waste of my time. You can talk with me if you want.
>>
>>37873491
Love doesn't exist and if you ever get a gf it will be nothing like this fairytale fantasy you have gotten crammed into your head by society and the media.
>>
>>37873491
Shit man, idk. What makes you think I have the answer? You honestly sound very melodramatic. Try getting that stick out of your ass
>>
>>37874053
>asking some random strangers on the internet to love you
He wasn't asking for a gf, you retarded self absorbed slut
>>
>>37874570
you are a negative creep, that's all i have to say
>>
what a shit thread
>>37874595
fuck off idiotic whore
>>
>>37874430
Sorry I cant this has been recently and for personal reasons I can't here. I laready have tears flowing on my face thank you
>>
>>37874595
>"negative"
>"creep"
>"that's all i have to say"
Jesus Christ go back to tumblr you braindead attentionwhore.
Fuck, women on 4chan are stupid.
>>
>>37873572
>>37874540
>there are people so immature that they need to play emotional tough guy on an anonymous forum
You people are even more pathetic than op.
>>
>>37873491
Sounds like you need a manic pixie girl.
>>
>>37873491
So you basicly JUST want it all?
>>
>>37874717
> anime girl reaction pic
I gave OP an honest reply, that he's being melodramatic and needs to keep his emotions intact. If you need me to sugar coat that for you, you're too sensitive to use the internet
>>
We all want that someone anon, just never give up and keep going. You won't find them and they won't find you. You guys will find each other somewhere if it was meant to be. Trust me anon, keep your head up and your spirits high, that person will be in your life in no time

>unless you're a thot
>no thots allowed
>>
>>37875289
>Thot genocide
>>
>>37875289
>if it was meant to be
ha ha
i live for these false-hope-sales-pitch fine print clauses
the dying can at least then say "ah mercy. it must never have been """"meant to be""""""
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.