[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every fucking day I'm at community college there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Every fucking day I'm at community college there's always niggers sleeping
>>
>community collage
>>
>>37873224

If your going to community college, your really no better then niggers.
>>
I go to a state school and niggers and mexicans sleep on a lot of the school's property. When it's 120 degrees F out like it is now it doesn't bother me, I just hate when it gets nicer out and the school year starts and you see them begging gullible white kids for money with the same story.

How would niggers sustain themselves without white people?
>>
When you're homeless you have to find places out in public to sleep like that.
>>
>>37873224
>>37874511
>wasting money
Unless you have a full ride, cc is objectively a better place to spend your first two years of college.
>>
>>37874511
>your
>your
>then

Oh, the irony.
>>
>>37874671
>missing out on the years where everyone is open to making new friends

heh who needs to make friends though, just need that degree right?
>>
>>37874903
Yes, that is right you massive faggot. College is a pathway to a a career, not an "experience" or social club. If you care more about making friends than saving money then you're a massive normie loser who will never be successful.
>>
>>37874671
>He's too stupid to get scholarships
You're an idiot. I came out having to pay a total of 36k for 4 years and that's mostly from housing. If you can't get scholarships and grants, that means you're a dummy
>>
People fall asleep at my university all the time
>>
>>37874903
You can make friends in cc.
I haven't but I've seen people do it.
>>37875151
12k for a 2 year degree at my cc. I'm paying my own way through school and not some loan cuck.
>>
>>37874903
Where do you think you are? Normie degenerate scum.
>>
>>37874903
>social life
>with a degree that matters
Oh, you are a Liberal Arts major.
>>
>>37875357
lol I knew plenty of STEM guys who partied all through college
>>
>>37875714
I know plenty of HUNG guys who partied all through college
>>
>>37873218
why the Fatima picture bro? portuguese?
>>
I always sleep in class
>Attendance required
Such horseshit.
>>
Why are you posting the Fatima children? Two of them were recently canonized yknow :D
>>
File: bacalhauaintfree.jpg (433KB, 852x700px) Image search: [Google]
bacalhauaintfree.jpg
433KB, 852x700px
>>37876016
>>37873218

Portobros assemble.
>>
>>37875151
I did get scholarships and grants. I got through community college MAKING money and then graduated completely debt free, and got into a better college than I would've going into college because transfer students had priority and my cc had an "alliance" program.

You got jewed.
>>
>>37875053
>College is a pathway to a a career, not an "experience" or social club.
really explains why you're at cc desu.
>>
That's cute.
I hope they have pleasant dreams.
>>
>>37877610
If there's a chair in a corner you can be sure there's a niegro sleeping with a sweater over his face.
>cute
Maybe I can playfully tickle Tyrone while he's snoozing.
>>
Why'd you post the Fatima children?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.