[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentleman, it's about that time. Post why you're d

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: end.jpg (44KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
44KB, 479x720px
Gentleman, it's about that time. Post why you're depressed and the song that will be playing on repeat when they find your body.

I'm concerned my waifu will become a meme one day for people to spam on youtube and the like, she's all I have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtDhGuEGgyc
>>
OP, who is the anime girl in the noose? I see cute pics of her sometimes & I'm curious
>>
>>37873351
>HE HASNT SEEN HIBIKE EUPHONIUM AND DOESNT KNOW WHO THIS SLUT IS BY NOW
>>
>>37873380
i havent watched anime in fucking years loser
>>
I don't want to work. I don't want to be around people. Reality both scares and disinterests me, and I want to run away from it, but it's impossible, it will always eventually catch up to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqsQjVJEzJ0
>>
>>37873389
ANIME IS THE COOL THING THESE DAYS, EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT AND YOU STILL HAVENT SEEN IT?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JUST GO WATCH IT ON CRUNCHYROLL YOU FUCKING NORMIE

ALSO DONT FORGET TO WATCH DRAGONBALL SUPER, ONE PIECE, BORUTO, HUNTER X HUNTER AND ERO MANGA SENSEI FOR ALL THE WAIFUS AND MEMES YOU MISSED OUT ON
>>
File: 1440468904629.gif (179KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1440468904629.gif
179KB, 400x225px
>>37873389
don't respond to this faggot, i don't know why he chose my thread to shitpost in. Her name's Tanaka Asuka from Hibike Euphonium
>>
>>37873462
I feel the same way, there was a time when summers during high school felt like they would last forever. I still think of them while slaving away years later.
Respect for a song from NHK
>>
File: 1495577013064.jpg (255KB, 1300x863px) Image search: [Google]
1495577013064.jpg
255KB, 1300x863px
>>37873206
I want to kill myself because I am a dreamer. I'm not made for life. I just sit there and daydream all day, everyday. I stop listening to people and get lost in the the downright boring fantasies of my own mind (really normaltier stuff like being a hero to someone or garbage romance) right in the middle on conversation. I couldn't even stay focussed during exams before I became a NEET. I just can't do things, I always just end up sitting or standing still, staring into nothing. Idunno if I'll play music when I die but when I do maybe this:
https://m.soundcloud.com/jeremy-zuckerman/legend-of-korra-a-cue-from-a-scene-from-an-episode-from-a-season?in=jeremy-zuckerman/sets/from-the-legend-of-korra
To me it's sweet and contemplative and soothing but also carries a sad undertone. It feels like a look back on a journey, my life's grand adventure, and coming to terms with the ups and downs. It feels meaningful, like there is something to be proud of and care for it's loss.
Meanwhile, I never left my seat.
>>
File: 1498738472.jpg (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498738472.jpg
130KB, 800x600px
I wish you were here, Saber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic
>>
>>37873799
I know this feel too well, I've barely been able to make anything happen in my life. It's always felt as though I was born without willpower. I like your song choice anon, I've not watched all of Korra but it reminds me of the PS2 game Okami. A good game to play before it's over.
>>37873870
She's on the other side waiting for you anon, singing the same thing. I hope you find her one day.
>>
File: 1497409452354.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1497409452354.gif
8KB, 645x773px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q

Kind of expected but so is my impending suicide.
>>
>>37873206
>so depressed that i actually enjoy being depressed
>>
>>37874009
Personally I really liked Korra but I have to admit that's partially down to the show being there when other things in my life happened to make me kling to it as much as I do. I love it to death but it got it's faults and not everyone enjoys it (there's actually a lot of controversy behind it and many video's on youtube dedicated to telling people the show's shit). The music and fight scenes are really fucking good though, especially if you like more MMA style compared the more stylised martial arts of the original series.
Making choices is really difficult for me, I just can never seem to see what I should go for. The options are all there and some of them are just not better or worse then others so how am I supposed to choose? Is this a sign of weak willpower?
I never played any console game. My disliked videogames and hated any form of electronic device purely made for gaming. Our tv (which finally broke a couple months ago) was from 1990 so it couldn't support most consoles anyways. I might try to look up gameplay or the.soundtrack though.
>>
>>37873206
I'm a beta virgin and the friends I do have I'm not close to. I don't enjoy doing anything and have no motivations.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVuVHgy-Arg
>>
>>37873799
I can relate very much to everything you wrote. How early on in life do you remember feeling like this? I ask because I remember feeling like this even from a very young age. Even when I was a small child and my life was easy and carefree, I found myself detached and disinterested from everyone/everything around me, and instead much more concerned with my internal fantasy world, which for me really solidifies that there has been something wrong with me from the very beginning and that my constant desire for escapism isn't just a consequence of the shitty circumstances that arose in my adult life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.