[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too broke to buy oxy >have enough money to buy heroin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1469401764846.png (20KB, 584x475px) Image search: [Google]
1469401764846.png
20KB, 584x475px
>too broke to buy oxy
>have enough money to buy heroin
somebody pls talk me out of this, I'm fucking desperate
>>
JUST DRINK TAP WATER AND ADD A LITTLE BLEACH FOR TASTE, IT GETS YOU HIGHER THAN OVERPRICED OPIOIDS AND ITS CHEAP
>>
>>37872470
I've always preferred heroin over oxy. Pills always make me sick for some reason and you can't shoot them up.
>>
dont man, half my family is adictedto heroin and they all are either lving o the street or in there moms basement and there nearly 30.
some have dies.
just look up a documentary of the addicts.
its the worst possible thing u could do
ruins you as a person forever.
eat some pizza fs and smoke loads of cigs.
>>
dont do the drugs
>>
>>37872531
that's what I'm telling myself, but fucking hell, these cravings are some serious stuff.
I just can't deal with goddamn withdrawals right now. I'm probably gonna drink till I pass out or something.
>>
Just fap, have a cigar and some whiskey, and play some video games dude. Then go to bed.
>>
You have to know when to stop. Now is the time. Stop.
>>
>>37872470
Acid is 10 dollars a paper and lasts for like 10 hours.
>>
File: 1478398364396.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
1478398364396.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
>can't even budget his Oxy money properly

Feeble mind.
>>
Use an opioid conversion chart and dose an equivilance for oxy. Cheaper dope and same high
>>
>>37872470
as long as you aren't shooting up you're good.
dope is just really strong and you just have to be careful but it can make a night nice with weed.
not something for every day though
>>
I was only able to quit iv fentanyl by 6 mo treatment and aa meetings. Dude it ruined my life. I lost everything.

Please be smarter than I was. Addiction is a gorilla on your back. The drugs stop working at some point. You become a slave to it and it doesnt even give you any escape anymore.
>>
>>37872665

Get help, there are places just for you. My sister had to almost die before she checked herself in. Its not to late for you. Yeah withdrawels will fucking hurt bad but theyre temporary. Be strong and plow youre way through this shit. Dont be a pussy and depend on drugs to make you "feel" better. All it ever did was ruin lives. Fight it op, never give up!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.