[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at a supermarket stocking shelves for two plus years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3096.jpg (153KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3096.jpg
153KB, 680x497px
>work at a supermarket stocking shelves for two plus years now
>try my best to be friendly and smile and say hi to everyone
>most everyone responds very well
>have gotten several customer compliments on my friendliness and helpfulness
>only one particular demographic is consistently rude
Can you guess who it is? That's right! It's YOUNG WOMEN. They're almost all rude cunts who either outright ignore me or give me dirty looks like taking time out of what I'm doing to greet them is my favorite thing to do or that I'm actively trying to rape them. Do you know why that is? Because I'm ugly. Literally everyone else can see past that and realize I'm doing my job. Except for young, entitled cunts. How did this happen?
>>
They probably think you're trying to get in them walls
>>
>>37872317
Well how entitled and self centered do you have to be to think that a random person who is at work and obviously in the middle of something is trying to fuck you? It's absurd.
>>
>>37872344
Is it though? If you're a shelf stocker you don't really speak unless spoken to since your job aint to interact w/ customers like a cashier. Un-necessarily given attention will be seen as attraction by younger women. What did you expect?
>>
>>37872235
Young women are the fucking worst, especially if they think they're pretty. Consistently the rudest, most entitled cunts on the god damned planet.
>>
>>37872487
t. mentally challenged roastie

If you think someone smiling and greeting you at their job is an attempt to fuck you, you're a narcissist and a moron.
>>
>>37872549
Wow welcome to life dude. Women at their highest Sexual Market Value young so they get to act like entitled bitches till they get old. Women are valued on youth and Men are valued on wealth. You cant change that its literally human nature.
>>
Women are cunts. Accept that and move on
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.