[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 yo khv >now browsing backpage,43 yo woman offering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1497559545197.jpg (77KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497559545197.jpg
77KB, 716x768px
>20 yo khv
>now browsing backpage,43 yo woman offering the succ for 40 buckaroos, 30 mins, another girl 18-30 looking for a fwb and doesn't care about race, but most likely going to pickier, first choice is 43 yo woman
>going to contact her tomorrow, she's in my city and close by

IMA GET 30 MINS OF STRAIGHT SUCC MY NIGGAZ :DDDD

Looking for those 2 for 1 deals though, heard from a friend that's what's up.
>>
Go for it not bad way of going.
>>
>>37872166
Whores are back on backpage?
>>
>>37872209
Hell yeah, it's going to be lit
>>37872220
Apparently, I thought they were all but gone but there's still a few ads up.
>>
A ONAHOLE IS LITERALLY THE SAME COST AS A QUICK STOP FROM YOUR LOCAL THOT, AND THAT ALSO GETS YOU A BOTTLE OF LUBE GUARANTEED TO LAST AT LEAST 3 MONTHS OR 800 FAPS

WHILE YOU ARE PAYING 40 DOLLARS TO GET 30 MINUTES OF SUCC, MY INVESTMENT IN A DECENT QUALITY ONAHOLE WITH A COUPLE DROPS OF LUBE GETS ME 2 STRAIGHT HOURS OF SUCC AND I DONT HAVE TO PAY IF I WANT TO GET THE SUCC AGAIN LATER

MEANWHILE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR GAS (OR A TAXI/BUS/UBER) IF YOU DONT DRIVE AND SOMETIMES SHE WILL TRY AND SELL YOU SOME WEED SO THERE IS THAT UNEXPECTED COST FACTOR TO CONSIDER

BUT GO AHEAD AND SPEND YOUR MONEY ON A THOT MY BOY, 30 MINUTES OF SUCC AND A 10 MINUTE TRIP TO GET THERE IS THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT
>>
>>37872318
But you don't get it my man, 30 mins of succ from a warm mouth from a female might feel the same as an onahole (doubt it though), but this is a real person that is actually sucking your cock. It's more about the psychological aspect of it t b h. Plus, she seems like a sweet woman from what I can tell. Probably going through hard times and offering the succ for bucc. I want succ, she wants bucc, sall good.
>>
>>37872166
bumperino for any anons that are in my situation and are considering succ for bucc
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.