[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't guy friends understand how hard it is on us when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 15

File: af5e524b.gif (809KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
af5e524b.gif
809KB, 700x396px
why don't guy friends understand how hard it is on us when we can't return their feelings? we don't want to lose someone we're close to..we don't want to hurt you and we don't want to be hurt also.

why can't we be friends? i don't get it, why is it so impossible?
>>
>>37871370

What happend anon?

Oreginu
>>
you are just an anomaly in the hive mind, fems don't care about the other half they just see them as potential mates dealing with their friends is more like a ladder to the main objective.
>>
>>37871370
Because you're rejecting them at a base level, saying "you're not good enough to be a partner, but you can stick around and entertain me though xddddd." Yeah, nah. Fuck off.
>>
>>37871370
It's 100% possible i have alot of friends that are girls on steam and disco.

Just I'm rare in the fact I'm not thirsty af and there are alot like me just not very many on r9k
>>
>>37871436
girls don't owe you an intimate relationship just because you're good friends.
>>
>>37871419
This. Assuming this isn't a bait thread, you're extraordinarily empathetic. Most girls react to an unnattractive friend liking them with "Ewwwwww" internally
>>
>>37871370
It's a difficult situation for both people. Aside from the fact that it's always going to hurt when your romantic feelings aren't returned, the dynamic of a friendship inevitably changes when it's in the air that one friend has feelings for the other. Really, it's a power thing. The crush is in a vulnerable position with respect to the crush. Feelings don't just go away automatically if they're not returned, and while the crush is understandably absolved of any perceived obligation to the crushed, the crushed will still feel the pain of wanting something that's so close to them yet completely unattainable.
>>37871442
This too. I have a female friend that I had unreturned feelings for and we get along fine. I guess I wasn't all that into her though, I just thought she was hot and nice. Generally though it's easy to be friends with girls as long as neither of us are attracted to each other or one of us is "off-limits" for some reason.
>>
>>37871370
we can be friends. we're just gonna never talk and never hangout.

why would we pretend to be friends? is the law not good enough?
>>
File: 63465638_p0.jpg (695KB, 820x1158px) Image search: [Google]
63465638_p0.jpg
695KB, 820x1158px
>>37871370
Relationships are like single variable linear equations. There is strongly one solution of it, there isn't any imaginary numbers like "friendship".
>>
I don't understand it either. Wouldn't having a woman friend help you with dating, shopping, and excercing be tops. Plus, she would gain a woman friend of you found a girl friend. I just don't understand why males I have things in common with can't be my friend. It is impossible to get every thing from one person and having a diverse group of friends gives you a better prospective of the world. I have a bf but, no friends. I would love to have a friends to uncling myself from my bf.
>>
>>37871461
and guys dont owe you friendship. works both ways :/
>>
>>37871370
Because we are programmed to breed you. Men's minds unconsciously work in the future. We've already imagined you walking down the aisle and what our kids will look like.

Barring extraordinary circumstances, men and women cannot be friends without physical attraction, and even then, it's only a front for the goals of either party. Women want attention and empathy and free shit, men want sex. I've had LITERALLY one female friend who I wasn't attracted to (not counting lesbians), and I'm pretty sure she only stuck around because she was into me.

We can't be just friends after because that's never what we wanted in the first place. And honestly, look within yourself. Would you want a male friend if he treated you like one of the guys? Of course not. You want him to make you feel loved.
>>
File: 1426528266374.jpg (156KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
1426528266374.jpg
156KB, 900x617px
>>37871370
All you need to know is here

>pic related

Fuck off you boring roastie. The only thing that is worth a fuck about you is that warm hole between your legs.

Always remember. Any guy that speaks to you, just wants to dump his cum into you. Thats all you ever have been, and thats all you ever will be.
>>
>>37871370
It goes both ways, you know?
>>
>>37871670
We're not animals. Being "programmed" to do certain things doesn't work for humans anymore.
>>
>>37871370
>i don't get it, why is it so impossible?
Because you will suck someones cock and if you do not want mine, I'll rather look for a girl that does.
>>
>>37871370
Guys only become friends with girls because they either want sex or a relationship. We can have more fulfilling and less complicated friendships with other guys. It's not that hard to understand
>>
>>37871419
WRONG, men see practically all women as potential mates while women separate men into potential platonic relationships and potential romantic relationships after the first few interactions.
>>
>>37871436
>not good enough to be a partner
Why is romantic partnership put above friendship? I have had more fun with both female and male friends than i have had with a girlfriend and grieve the loss of friends more than a breakup. Am i just unusual?
>>
>>37871749
Wow, you must be 12. Humans are LITERALLY animals ruled by primal instincts. We've known this since Freud -- the better part of the 20th century. If someone pulled a gun in front of you, you would *instinctually* run away. That's a reflex programmed into your brain to keep you alive. Staying alive is one of your prime directives as an animal.

What's another prime directive you ask? Reproduction. All life propagates life, and that's not even limited to animals. All humans are programmed to pass on their genes.

You're right that we have things like the justice system and basic societal expectations to limit some of the uglier animal instincts where possible, but with society crumbling before our eyes via consumerism, feminism, marxism, and general brainwashing, primal human instincts are returning, albeit differently than they ever have in the past.
>>
>>37871670
Girls are programmed the same way. We are just so much more pickier in our mate selection. You can really like someone as a friend but, don't see a future with them. I want to feel butterflies in my stomach when I meet a guy I want to date. It doesn't happen to all the cool guys a Meet. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean all woman feel the same way. I'll mostly sure they can find someone better then me. Being the female cuck I am, I helped my ex-bf find a gf who had more then I did to support his lifestyle.
>>
>>37871461
And a rejected relationship is not conductive to a continued friendship. You're owed nothing, roastie. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>37871670
>Would you want a male friend if he treated you like one of the guys? Of course not. You want him to make you feel loved.
I dont feel "loved" when im drinking beer and playing smash bros (melee) with my friends (of BOTH genders), i just have a good fun time. Should this be impossible? Do i not enjoy this? I have no desire for romance which is why i seek out people explicitly for platonic friendship. If i somehow do want a relationship i won't try to simulate one with a friend like some fucking retard.
>>
File: smugtan_2.jpg (8KB, 291x289px) Image search: [Google]
smugtan_2.jpg
8KB, 291x289px
>>37871612
This post is true, thus I am making this post to corroborate its truth.
>>
>>37871901
Roasties aren't the ones thinking that they're owed anything.
>>
>>37871677
>boba fett
>speed force
that guy is just as low quality friend material as the girl
>>
why don't girls understand how hard it is on us when we can't have sex? we don't want to lose someone hot we have a chance of having sex with.. we don't want to be be insincere about our intentions and hurt you, and we don't want to be hurt by being called shallow

why can't we have sex? i don't get it, why is it so impossible?
>>
Is being pumped and dumped as a girl the equivalent to being frienzoned as a guy?
>>
>>37871370
I do get that it's a difficult situation for you as well, but being around you after being rejected is just constant reminder that I'm inadequate.
>>
>>37871854
You don't care about your sexual partners apparently. You're probably just a typical roastie who is incapable of empathy, as evidenced by the fact that you mentioned "fun" instead of "love" when it came to the importance of a relationship. Companionship is about love, but if you throw away sexual partners like you throw away the condoms they use to fuck you, you're going to be incapable of making an actual bond with your partner.
>>
>>37871370
The pain of not having reproductive freedom. I'm not going to waste my life on people who don't get it.
>>
>>37871867
Yeah, sure, I'm 12. I honestly believe that the ones that let their "primal instincts" control their lives have a serious problem. The examples you gave me are something I take as proof. I don't expect you to agree with me anyway, so I don't understand why do you want me to agree with you.
>>
>>37871941
You raise a valid point that things change in group dynamics, but I think it's worth making a distinction between "friends" and "acquaintances" in this case. If I'm with a group of people hanging out, of course I'm going to be FRIENDLY to everyone there, regardless of gender or my attraction to them, but that does not make them my FRIEND. In other languages, there is a much sharper distinction between "friend" and "acquaintance," such that it would be weird to call a girl your friend unless you were interested in her because of the implication. If you're not interested in her, she's your acquaintance.

One-on-one, unless you've really established a solid connection via a social group, you'll never see men and women hanging out without some level of attraction between the two of them.

And even then, there are probably some dudes in your group who want to bone you.
>>
>>37872003
yes, guys want sex, girls want love
guys unlock love for the girl
girls unlock sex for the guy
if you want to take advantage of a guy as a girl, you never unlock sex while letting him unlock love (friendzone/friendship)
if you want to take advantage of a girl as a guy, you never unlock love while letting her unlock sex (pump and dump)
>>
>>37872062
>yes, guys want sex, girls want love
Riiight.
>>
>>37872027
I've never had sex you fucking retard. Why would i have sex if i didn't care about romantic relationships? I do feel love for my friends which is why i would be more heartbroken if they all left me instead of a gf.
>>
>>37872047
Yeah, you are 12. You the guy presented valid points and you "refused" them without giving *any* not to mention a valid one. This is how 12 year olds behave. All you need to do completely cement you immaturity is to pout and throw a fit.
>>
>>37871989
Because then i become used goods and i will have to endure the awkward relationship afterwards. Things are fine the way they are, why do you want to ruin it for 3 minutes of pleasure?
>>
>>37871370
How many people have said they don't want to waste anymore time with a girl that is a dead end?

Also it must be awkward explaining why you wouldn't want to date them wouldn't it be?

>Why wont you date me
>I like you as a friend but you are short, ugly, awkward, I don't see your face between my legs, I don't think your body could get me wet, you are fat
>>
>>37872110
Ok. Why do you care though? Go on with your life and be happy.
>>
File: 1495093162859.jpg (15KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1495093162859.jpg
15KB, 406x406px
>>37871854
>Why is romantic partnership put above friendship?

Because romantic partnership determines quality of offspring, dumb fuck
>>
>>37872128
more like
>why won't you date me
>i don't want a relationship/fuck up the friendship
guys always think this is a fucking lie because they crave romance/sex every day of their lives but in many women's cases this is true.
>>
>>37872047
>I don't understand why do you want me to agree with you.
I don't expect you to like what I'm saying, I'm just trying to show you the truth of the matter. You want better examples? Look at any successful marketing campaign. They're never selling the product, they're selling the PRIMAL BENEFIT of that product. New car? Sex appeal. Tequila? Sex appeal. Beer? Social acceptance (and sex appeal). Banking? Security (i.e., shelter, and indirectly sex appeal). It goes on and on. The reason this works is because HUMANS ARE ANIMALS on a biological level, thus, we have retained the primal animal instincts of our ancestors, such as flight-or-fight response, reproduction as a prime directive, need for shelter, and those are the things to which successful advertisers, entertainers, news outlets attempt to appeal.

Obviously no one wants these primal instincts to control our lives, but because we are all human, it is inescapable. They are subconscious, and at the end of the day, they rule us. We can only attempt to manage them.
>>
>>37872150
Because you're being retarded to the point of it being physically painful. I cannot be happy while people like you are walking the earth.
>>
>>37872179
>hurr reproduction
This isnt the 1900s anymore, get with the times grandpa. You really want to fucking reproduce with every girl you're infatuated with?
>>
>>37872213
>This isnt the 1900s anymore, get with the times grandpa.

He thinks he's above evolution and biology lol
>>
>>37872213
Why don't you fuck off, greasy kike?
>>
File: 1467668723789.jpg (58KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1467668723789.jpg
58KB, 640x430px
The only time I had female friends was when I was too high to care about the circumstances. They were really cool because they were really chill with me being a degenerate. We would talk about the emotions and the Earth in any harsh terms that came to our minds. No topic was off limits. They would always go somewhere else if they were going to go have sex. I had a cush job and I was a part time student while we lived together. Push came to shove and one of the girls ended up lying one too many times. We all went our separate ways. It was really dope and it was a formative transition into my young adult life.

The devil in the details, however, is that you aren't them. I'm sober. I don't have the energy for male friends let alone the drama that comes along with even a nonchalant, unassuming girl. To me, if we're not having sex, your weaknesses are amplified and you are compared to the high standard of whether or not your presence is better than being alone.

You are asking why I don't care about how you feel about it? That extra effort is exactly why I don't want to spare the energy for you.
>>
>>37872207
Oh, sorry for that. I'll kill myself right now, so that you can be happy. I wish you the best of luck!
>>37872198
I find this better than the first description. And you're right, I didn't even elaborate.
It doesn't matter anymore though, I'll be death in a minute.
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37872213
>hurr science and biological psychology

Ok dumbass
>>
>>37872213
Yes.

f5781a99fc0edc45dddd61c77c877bb9
>>
>>37872192
Listen Im sure it is true but seeing as you understand guys at a semi base level what are you going to do differently?

What you need to understand is the friendship is fucking worthless. Start telling them you are a lesbian.
>>
>>37872121
Because those three minutes are the best part of life.
>>
It's so hilarious watching you guys argue.

He's an idiot for thinking BOTH genders primarily want sex, when its just the male population.
And she (i'm assuming) is an idiot for thinking BOTH genders primarily want friendship/love when its just the female population.
>>
>>37871370
>boo Hoo the women are the real victims here :(

Jesus christ you stupid roastie, fuck off.
>>
>>37872256
Thank you for your consideration. Godspeed and better luck next time.
>>
>>37872222
Why do i feel no "drive" to reproduce then?
>>
>>37871461
And men don't owe you their companionship just because you want it. Shit goes both ways you dumb slag.
>>
>>37872303
>Why do i feel no "drive" to reproduce then?

You're an edgy contrarian
>>
>>37872303
Because nature decided you are a dead end dumb ass.
>>
>>37871370
It's because it never works.
You can try, but it will make the situation worse.

In fact you're forcing your "friend" to understand he's not good enough to be your mate, but he can fulfill your needs as long as it's comfy for you. In return, you gonna show him how someone else is actually good enough for you. It's gonna end up in hate eventually..
>>
>>37872307
b-but i have boobs and butt, i deserve this :(
>>
>>37872303
Three possible options.

First, you're a girl.
Second, something is up with your hormones.
Third, least likely, you've never sexually conditioned yourself to anything.
>>
>>37872345
That'd pretty much the whole of their reasoning ability. Fuck what the man has to go through, she deserves everything without ever giving up something in return.
>>
File: 1475822212328.gif (613KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1475822212328.gif
613KB, 295x221px
>come back to /r9k/
>LE FEMBOT XD GIVE ME ATTENTION threads everywhere
F
>>
>>37872269
I don't even know what i can do differently. I have no desire to be with males except for the 10% that look like 16 year old twinks who are most often gay, so i might as well be a lesbian since i am attracted to women (like most women are).
I don't showcase my "sexual availability", i wear man-clothes, my personality is masculine and not delicate at all and i have an ugly face. Why a man would be dumb enough to want to sleep with me is beyond me. These things have given me male friends who i believe are genuine but with all the shit you guys say about "all men want to fuck their friends!!!", it makes me unsure.
>>
File: 97649765087464254.png (475KB, 370x534px) Image search: [Google]
97649765087464254.png
475KB, 370x534px
>>37871670
>>37871867
>>37872198
Wait, this shit is actually originally true.
>>
>>37872288
>boo hoo men cant dip their dick in every female specimen who acts okay-ish towards them
tough life
>>
File: 1496848601468.jpg (40KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1496848601468.jpg
40KB, 600x522px
>>37871370
>why can't we be friends? i don't get it, why is it so impossible?
many guys fake friendship to get pussy
in other words
they put up with your bullshit only because they hope they might get laid
if you take prize out of equation, there is no longer a reason to do it

t. genuine gay
>>
>>37871897

>I want to feel butterflies in my stomach when I meet a guy I want to date.

And what if this won't happen from this onward? Are you going to stay and die alone? Try to answer that to yourself honestly.
>>
>>37872424
>What I think about males is-

Nobody cares what you think about males
>>
>>37872325
Now THIS is an explanation i can get behind. I think i'll go with this.
>>
I feel like true friendship between a male and female or any situation where a person is physically attracted to the friend will inevitably develop romantic feelings.

My opinion is that it's biological, and that it sucks considering the advanced social society we have and the expectations we have for friendship.

Let's say I have a friend who has a girlfriend. I'm "friends" with the gf and we get along, but if I actually try to get to know her and be her actual friend, I know I would probably just be wishing she was my gf instead. If I wasn't attracted to her that probably wouldn't be the case at all.

There are cases where either this attraction is unspoken, and there is just weird tension throughout the friendship, or one person is rejected and they remain friends despite awkward feelings, but it's never the same as a true friend anymore at that point. There's always more.

I honestly feel bad for women because women are shit tier friends and most guys will always want to be more
>>
>>37872444
Yeah same goes to you and your "opinions" about women. No one's opinion fucking matters but we still argue in these threads day in and day out, don't we?
>>
>>37871370
Watch this if you haven't
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9XDb0nxSO4
tldw; If the friend has very deep feelings for you, it's selfish of you to want to keep them around because being around somebody you have unrequited feelings for is suffering. Once you fall in love with somebody, it's very hard to just be friends. And you can't just will the feelings away. Seriously, have you never experienced unrequited love?
>>
>>37872424
Problem is none of my female friends want to fuck me.
>>
>>37872465
So I guess we can agree that women are a malignant addition to /r9k/, right?
>>
>>37872424
>roastie misrepresenting the situation

How shocking.
>>
>>37871767
this x10
beautifully explained
>>
>>37872465
Only because retarded holes like you come here and shitpost. If you stayed at reddit or whatever other shit site you came from, you could think all the bullshit you wanted with like minded cucks.
>>
>>37872393
Well you're right. Not all men want to fuck their female friends. Some just want to fap to her pics on snap/ig/fb.
And then there's the really desperate ones who fap to the conversation/idea of talking to an actual girl and a girl responding to him.
>>
>>37871370
Well, that sucks for you, there is no repairing that, just tell him no and move on it'll be better for the both of you.
>>
>>37872393
>i might as well be a lesbian since i am attracted to women (like most women are).
That isn't even true. They just think women look nicer most of the time but they don't think of the ugly dikes as women. That shit changes when they are face first in a pussy.

>Why a man would be dumb enough to want to sleep with me is beyond me
Because they wont be looking at your face when they fuck you.

Honestly the guy most likely is never going to be 100% honest with a girl anyways because even if he doesn't want to fuck you now in the back of his mind he will always need to be careful because maybe in the future you could fuck.
>>
>>37872393
yes definitely just say you're a lesbian, it's such a stupid trick and if it works, it works
>>
File: 1471225621695.jpg (19KB, 280x292px) Image search: [Google]
1471225621695.jpg
19KB, 280x292px
>>37872432
>tfw gays know more about women than women
>>
>>37872477
>very deep feelings

yeah okay, sexual feelings =/= deep
>>
>>37872583
Are you telling me you can't tell the difference between wanting to fuck your friend and wanting to have a monogamous relationship?
>>
>>37872523
>And then there's the really desperate ones who fap to the conversation/idea of talking to an actual girl and a girl responding to him.

>tfw i'm one of them
>tfw i'm fapping right now to the thought that a girl will read this
>she's going to be aware that i'm doing it
>i'm getting off to the idea of an actual girl reading this post
>>
>>37872583
If a "friend" abandons you solely because they realized they weren't gonna get pussy (ie, they weren't in love with you, just wanted pussy), then they weren't a real goddamned friend in the first place you idiot. No loss there, so nothing to complain about.
>>
>>37872645
Better than jacking it to scat desu
>>
>>37872616
>thinking women are capable of comprehending the feeling of wanting more than a cheap fuck

Kek
>>
You have to realize that humans don't just have a uniformly cohesive "brain"

The human brain is like dozens of brains all working together, and the emergent result is a "human being"

And in men, the instincts and urges from the "animal brain", are incredibly strong.

For those aware of it aside from the rest of their mental functions, it is a ceaseless burden to endure.

So strong in fact that some men go out murdering "society" and random strangers, for the lack of this fulfillment,
before completely destroying their own existence
>>
My oneitis' probably thinks like that about me. We could never be friends. We we're never close. Yeah sure we text and talk irl from time to time but it's clear that we're too different. Our conversations are bland and empty. It could never work. That's why i gave up and forced to end our "friendship"
>>
>>37871370
Come make friends (for lewding) here.
>>>37872036
>>
>>37871370
The guys who cant get over it are just selfish and butthurt. I've asked out a couple different friends before, but we stayed good friends afterwards, and at this point I genuinely have no interest in them anymore. It's not hard to do
>>
>>37871370
Because you don't care about them as much as they care about you. They made you happy and offered you everything but you don't want to give back or make them happy.
That's your right, but asking them to stay along is being selfish and sabotaging their happiness. They need to move on so that they can find someone that actually cares about them.
>>
There exists a degree of separation between "the person whose company I enjoy" and "the person I want to have sex with". Now, these two things can be both faked and mistaken for each other, which is why many so called "friendships end". One side simply sees the other as an object of sex, which means that their goal is to procreate. Therefore, such a relationship must naturally end in either sex or failure, at which point that party which wants sex will give up and abandon the "relationship". I believe that for cross-gender relationships to work, we must recognize the reason as to why we wish for certain relationships. I also believe that we should strive to remove the sexual part of relationships, so that we may view people as independent individuals, instead of simple sex objects. In my opinion, this can be achieved in the future by us imposing our sexual desire onto things other than humans, such as sexbots. Surely, if everyone had a physically perfect partner, we could more easily relieve ourselves of our primal needs, and focus on creating relationships based on other, more important things.
>>
>some faggot larping as a girl
>100 replies

youre the cancer thats killing this board
>>
>>37871370
Well, I know women can't empathize, so imagine you make a mean cut of beef, and then another guy gets to eat it for free. You would be debastated, would not want no nothing more to do with said cut or guy, since remembering how this dude just got there and eat what you just worked so hard to make.
Also, if we aren't entitled to your love, ou arre not entitled to our friendship.
>>
I don't have any friends as well as not having a gf, so I guess I'm exempt?
somebody please, I'm so lonely
>>
>>37874169
If you post on 4chan your destined to be lonely sorry kiddo
>>
>>37874192
I've had sex with 5 different women, had a FwB, and am currently phoneposting while hanging out with friends. explain that then you shitdicked niggerwhore.
>>
A woman can find love with zero effort. A man, especially men like us, cannot. If a woman shared my autistic interests and genuinely enjoyed hanging out with me, I would fall deeply in love with her. When she inevitably rejects me, I would stop seeing her because remaining friends while suffering from unrequited love is incredibly painful and ultimately psychologically damaging. Imagine for the first time in your life falling in love with someone only for them to reject you? It took my whole life up until that point (I'm at 24 with no sign of a woman being interested) and now I have to find someone else. What are the chances of finding another while I'm still somewhat young?
>>
>>37871370
You aren't entitled to male friendship the same way guys are not entitled to fuck you.

Men and women can't ever be true friends as long as there is a possibility of them wanting to fuck each other.

Women are shit friends even to each other and don't understand what it means to be friends.

If you don't want to hurt us then let us go, or better yet never even give us the time of day if we stand no chance, you selfish bitch.
>>
>>37874116
What about in cases where the girl doesnt have a relationship with another guy or has casual sex? Guys seem to be mad when a girl wants to stay friends even when she's chaste.
>>
>>37874116
That's kind of a stupid analogy. You don't "make" a girl by being friends with her. You don't have that much impact.
>>
>>37874510
>yeah, she says that, then 6 months later she's with chad
original comment
>>
>>37874553
Yeah yeah keep believing that, if it makes you feel more rational about hating 51% of the population.
>>
>>37871670
that's not how it works faggot. We arent programmed to fuck everyone, we are programmed to feel atraction for the opposite sex, and develope relationships. Ypu can actually be friends with a woman, but there is the chance to develope romantic or sexual feelings.
>>
>>37871594

Women are shitty friends. There's not any reason to talk to them if you don't get to fuck them.
>>
Women are shitty friends. I work around a lot of women at work and it's like being back in high school. They're constantly taking shots at each other and constantly bitching about each other to me. It has never been an issue with the males.
>>
File: 1496495673740.jpg (84KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496495673740.jpg
84KB, 600x800px
>implying girls want to be friends with me right now
>implying when they were in the past they didn't always say "you're like a best female friend"
It's a special kind of cucked.
>>
>>37871677
Aww sheet nigga, I've been looking for that picture forever. Thanks for posting it, it describes that situation perfectly.
>tfw want pussy on my face too
>>
File: 1497532170729.png (707KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497532170729.png
707KB, 768x1024px
>>37872213
>You really want to fucking reproduce with every girl you're infatuated with?
>>
File: tfw forward.jpg (48KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
tfw forward.jpg
48KB, 500x596px
>mfw when im asexual
>mfw i have a gf
>mfw i have a female friend that i used to date
once you dont care about sex, it really opens up a lot of options
but take it from me, girls are shitty fucking friends
i mean there has to be a girl thats interesting and has something nice to say
my gf was a roastie that i turned into nice girl, and from time to time we fuck just so she doesnt bitch
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.