[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if a girl likes you when your only form of communication

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do you know if a girl likes you when your only form of communication is text?
>>
>>37871308
Upgrade to skype or discord, if she goes for that its a sign of something and you can get a better feel for how she really reacts
>>
While you romancing her with keyboard, on other side big strong nigger romancing her horny p\/ssy with his epically huge c0ck
>>
>>37871375
it takes two men to please a woman in these times
>>
>>37871373
What if I'm the one that doesn't want to upgrade
>>
>>37871480
Gonna be brutal here. Man up, you can't live in the text world with her for ever. If you stay in text even if she is actually interested she will leave eventually. Remember, it doesn't have to be right to video calls, voice calls are a start.
>>
>>37871524
I haven't been talking to her for long, is the mere act of talking to my for a prolonged amount of time a sign that she may like me?
>>
>>37871648
Well lets go for a check list of possible things to show she has interest to some degree:
Has she messaged you first to start a conversation?
Has she asked questions in return to keep a conversation going?
Has she brought up topics to keep a conversation going?
If 1 or more, she is interested enough to talk to you to see about the prospects.
>>
So you can smoke pic related or is it special kind of opium the one that you smoke?
>>
>>37871718
Checks all the boxes, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Though she has sent me several pictures unwarranted, despite being someone who doesn't just throw compliments (in fact I don't think I have complimented her looks at all) out there she kept conversation going.
>>
>>37871870
Yeah, you definitely should be taking it to a new level, either a date or at least verbal communication.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.