[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you rationally explain why there isn't a single woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 20

Can you rationally explain why there isn't a single woman in the world who would want to spend her life with you? Why do you doubt yourself in all your innate goodness and potential?
>>
>>37871138
I'm sure there is unironically a girl out there for everyone but they are to busy crying in their bedroom to go find her
>>
>>37871179
I haven't cried in years. Maybe you're right, maybe there is a girl out there for everyone. But I also think we all know why we are here, on /r9k/.

>>37871138
Good pic.
>>
>>37871138
Women don't like guys like me
>>
>>37871138
>Can you rationally explain why there isn't a single woman in the world who would want to spend her life with you?
Why isn't the answer obvious? I don't like myself, I don't love myself, I'm incapable of being happy on my own, it would require inhumane effort to change me in my ways. It's just more natural to let someone like me die eventually. Why waste resources. It's fucked. I shouldn't have been in the first place, I'm pretty sure I'd be six feet under if it wasn't for modern medicine.
>>
>>37871138
i know what i am at the core
and that true me has been completely rejected
acceptance is the only red pill
and solitude is acceptable
>>
File: 1451762629671.gif (1MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451762629671.gif
1MB, 600x450px
>>37871138
>in all your innate goodness and potential
Right, those. Definitely. Yeah. Thanks.
>>
>>37871138
Yes, as we all know, girlfriends drop from the sky like magic right?
>>
My personality is dog shit.
>>
>>37871138
Your post is FULL of spooks, but I'll say I can't be bothered to try. Depression causes a complete lack of motivation for next to everything and women definitely aren't worth the effort
>>
>>37871138
Because they were easily influenced by cultural memes disguised as evolutionary psychology such as "a life without a thundercock inside your cunt 24/7 is not worth living" and "you have to lust after loudmouthed, extroverted chads who have dark triad personalities"
>>
>>37871138
potential is as abstract as a potential gf
>>
I'm a hopeless pervert.
Wouldn't want to waste her life on me.
>>
>>37871138
In fact, when i was in highschool i attracted some girls, the only problem is that i like cute shy girls, and i only attract sluts, i don't know why.
>>
File: 1497826187575.gif (1MB, 540x386px) Image search: [Google]
1497826187575.gif
1MB, 540x386px
I'm a good man, but I'm not good at being a man. Treating others well should be a given. The fact that I am kind doesn't make up for the fact that I have a dead end job and live with my parents. Fuck I just need to try a little harder.
>>
>>37871138
because I've only been rejected so far and that really hurt my self esteem and gave me social anxiety which I am still overcoming. also I'm a really weird guy and not that many people are compatible with my personality to begin with. which also really adds to the aforementioned social anxiety.
>>
File: priscilla is cute.png (450KB, 607x892px)
priscilla is cute.png
450KB, 607x892px
because i've been broken so much it's pointless even to dream about this. I've been hurt so much by colleagues, family and teachers alike since I was a kid that I still have trouble being comfortable around other people. How could I even let my guard down to the point where anyone could be close enough to be to even think about a relationship? I'm too much of a chore and honestly, I don't think there's someone out there for every one of us. We either learn to cope or die knowing we could never fullfill our wish of companionship.
The worst part is that I really want to be a father, with family and friends I'm always the most tactful and generous motherfucker around, yet, I'm sterile. I really want this so bad it hurts, it hurts really much. Last day my little cousin came home and we played together drawing and just doing stupid kid shit, and it really bothered me that I was so effortlessly spending time with her for hours. Like, being a loving father, something my father could never do because he worked his ass off and suffered many injuries.
With this strong feeling of commitment I have, who ever the fuck would settle for me?

/blogpost, sorry i'm tired, english is not my first language and it fucking hurts
>>
>>37871138
>Can you rationally explain why there isn't a single woman in the world who would want to spend her life with you?
But there is, except she's with someone else and I wouldn't want her to be a cheater, so I can't tell her I return her feelings.
>>
>>37872070
shy girls generally don't approach people they like, anon
>>
>>37871138
There's definitely someone out there for everyone, but the chances of meeting this person (persons?) is very low.
>>
>>37872214
shy girls are actually fucking cancer, all they do is waste breath and hope they get chosen
>>
File: 1495115612915.jpg (39KB, 700x536px)
1495115612915.jpg
39KB, 700x536px
>>37871138

Well, you have two assumptions:
1) That such a girl exists - I don't see why she would want me. I am ugly, boring and have horrible skin problems. I have no wealth, fame or power. There is nothing unique about me. My friends have given up and found better, more interesting people to spend time with.

Admittedly, I am sure there are some very desperate women out there who want baby-daddies, to exploit any of my future wealth or whose self-esteem is so low that they'll settle for anything. Plus, I imagine there are criminals and predators who might seek to exploit me. I tend to automatically exclude these types from any discussion.

2) That she cannot do better - There are so many men out there who are more or less strictly better than me. There is absolutely no reason to date me over them whatsoever. Like I said, I bring nothing unique to the table. So even if there are desperate women, women willing to settle, why pick me? There's plenty of others out there.
>>
I am unattractive. After 27 years of miserable existence, I have deduced that physical attractiveness is the primary criterion for a relationship and all that matters* to womyn.
* = Occasionally, you can substitute physical attractiveness for money and/or status, not mutually exclusive
>>
>>37871138
I am not human
>>
There are at least two but I don't like either one.
>>
Yeah I moved to be with someone and she left her guy for me but it's not all roses when you have to live together IRL. RIght now we're fighting because she's gone to be with her mom which I understand but just last month she was gone for a fucking month to be with her sister for a really routine surgery and now it's practically another month with the mom. I understand with the mom because fuck, mother's are sacred but it's like she has no empathy at all that I'm in a foreign land where I can't do shit and we're supposed to get hitched so I can you know. The time is almost up for that and I'm angry and very frustrated. She acts all appalled but bitch I'm fucking miserable here and in a horrible uncertain situation you fucking bitch. Two fucking months, I'm going crazy
am i wrong for feeling how i feel?
>>
>>37872214
i understand that, but the thing is that i'm almost invisible to shy girls, it's not just a thing of they approaching me or not. They literally see me as a background character at best.
>>
File: 1496852284383.png (90KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1496852284383.png
90KB, 238x276px
>>37871138
I'm not sexually attractive, you mong. What else do you think?
>>
>>37871138
I've been hurt and red pilled one too many times to trust a woman ever again. Of course I still desire a woman since that's biology, but I realize their innate evil that is encouraged through the law and society, so it's not worth it. Juice is not worth the squeeze.
>>
I have alot of love for myself. I havent always but after cutting many people out of my life and going monk mode i have found alot of stability.

Now i have myself on track, no drug habit, work, at college, i have a car i can drive so thats it, im a normie now right?

Well it seems now i have devolped some kind of superiority complex where i dont feel anyone is good enough for me, as they havent reached the level of personal development i have. Thus i am unwilling to invest myself in another as i dont want to risk falling back into the trapping of degeneracy

>tfw no inner awakened infinite awareness gf
>>
>>37871138

I'm quite unattractive.
>>
>>37871596
This
Except I'm pretty sure I would have died if it weren't for modern medicine as when I was born I was being choking to death since I had my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck.
>>
>>37872295
Yeah, you're a smothering, clingy beta.
>>
I don't take anything seriously and I'm a very shallow person, I try to be funny when I'm clearly not and spend most of my time laughing at stupid shit, I lack any goals and ambitions and only work hard for my parents, I sit at home playing video games, I'm a manlet and pretty ugly, it's not that hard to rationalize.

Thankfully, I'm happy with this whole life thing right now but I'd be lying if I didn't sometimes think fondly at the thought of having a girl with me. After I jack off this usually goes away.
>>
I just haven't gone out and lived yet.
I have potential, but I haven't taken hold of that potential.
Eventually, that potential will wither away with my hopes.
>>
>>37871138
im too shy and autistic. here in brazil all girls are either stacies or tryhard indie bitches, in the us you guys have some more variety for some reason
>>
File: haiku.png (367KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
haiku.png
367KB, 800x800px
>>37871502
Pretty much this. Women HATE guys that:
>are autistic
>are virgins
>are below 6'
>play video games
>watch anime
>play tabletop RPGs

I fit all of the above categories. I can't change the physical stuff and I can't change what I enjoy doing.
>>
File: aww.gif (232KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aww.gif
232KB, 500x375px
>>37872111
>that gif
>no one will ever feel that way about you
>>
File: 1491158909831.jpg (93KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491158909831.jpg
93KB, 960x716px
>>37871138
>Can you rationally explain why there isn't a single woman in the world who would want to spend her life with you? Why do you doubt yourself in all your innate goodness and potential?
I know for a fact there are girls out there interested in me, Yet personally I would rather wait for someone I care about and have similarities with rather then going for the first woman which shows interest.

this is due to a few reasons, If you settle for someone who likes you only physically only a relationship is not likely to last, Woman also have a tendency of thinking I am someone who I am not, so after getting to know me their view is fundamentally always changed and now I also lack the mystery factor which is apparently one of my best attributes. I feel that I cannot be with someone I don't know at all, be it a one night stand or relationship, I also lack any sign of assertiveness and I am not at all dominant. I don't pay attention to current media nor other things like trends or music, I can hold hours long conversations with men about many subjects for many days yet my interests rarely correlate with female interests.

To answer your question OP I think pursuing woman is pointless as any relationship be it friendship or more intimate relationships will not last very long due to me not being interesting enough for most woman.
>>
>>37871138
That's a stupid question. The number of humans that you can meet or come in contact with is very limited. You don't actually meet that many people during your lifetime, even for the most extroverted social butterfly turbochad.

You're probably young and you probably feel like you can talk or meet anyone at any time but it's not the case.

So if the one girl that would like me enough to date me exists in some remote village in Russia or somewhere in Peru or whatever, I'll never meet her even if I spend the rest of my life travelling around the world.
>>
>>37871138

I don't know if ALL women wouldn't like and marry me but I haven't even asked one either. I just feel like I'm not good enough for a gf. I'm ugly, manlet, poor, anything I offer her she could get from another guy and more. Why wouldn't she just be with some other guy over me? I just look at this logically. I am objectively a bottom tier man and women can do better than me, so they do. And even if I do somehow magically get a girl that wants to be with me, I don't want to weigh her down and be a burden. It makes more sense for her to be with a better man.
>>
>>37871138
There is absolutely NOTHING good about me. I'm fat, I'm unattractive, I'm shy, I'm unlikable, I'm obsessive, I'm clingy, I'm emotional, I have no talents, basically everything that could be bad about me is bad about me.
>>
File: 1467358194458.png (227KB, 635x661px)
1467358194458.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>37871138
there's no reason why anybody would
this hypothetical woman could find anybody superior to me by just looking on the street
>Why do you doubt yourself in all your innate goodness and potential?
top fucking lel
>>
>>37871138
>innate goodness

i'm on r9k. i don't have any.

>potential

potential is worth nothing when wasted.
>>
File: ck.jpg (48KB, 399x325px) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
48KB, 399x325px
There was one, she liked me alot.

She was ugly and I hated her because of a long lists of reasons.

"There's someone out there for you" is a shitty meme.
>>
File: 1496467359073.png (105KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1496467359073.png
105KB, 500x566px
>>37871138
I'm going to state the obvious, women don't want me because I'm not Chad. Robowaifus when?

t. 24 khv
>>
File: beck-20090409-gas.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
beck-20090409-gas.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>>37871179
>I'm sure there is unironically a girl out there for everyone
You and OP.
Probably because you're both in middle school.
>>
>>37871138
What does potential count for if it'll likely never be fulfilled? Since when was a vague "goodness" a truly unique trait? Discounting those two, then ultimately obese hermits with shitty teeth and no skills don't tend to be sought-after.
>>
i'm gonna bump this thread because of reasons.
>>
>>37871138

It's because I do not want one. I reject any type of love from 3D. I only love my precious wife (male) Felix Argyle and I can't even imagine giving my love to someone who isn't him.
>>
>>37871138
like the song goes
"liebe ist fur alle da, nicht fur mich"

the perfect couple doesn't exist because we don't perfectly fit with each other. no matter how 'in love" people are, there's always a flaw or two that prevents someone from truly loving one another

what's been ingrained into my head after a few years is that no woman will every truly love me, the girl i marry is simply settling for me because i'm about as good as it gets after she's had her fun
>>
I'm sure there's a woman out there that would want a 6'6" lanklet with an 8/10 face and has a voice that people have said "wow do advertisement stuff", and a 9 inch dick.

Guess what though?

The women I attract are fucking thots, and it's so much fucking work to put up with a woman's shit for two months, actual dating, and having her fuck some 5'7" stoner skinny fat heroine addict piece of shit literally hours after you said "sex or fuck off" while all she did was give me a horrible blowjob. She's currently a heroin addict that's pregnant with his child.

I fucking hate women and I fucking hate sex. I will fuck a girl when I want to spread my seed, but for le recreational fun time, sex can fuck off and the work just isn't worth it.
>>
File: really makes u think.png (240KB, 441x485px) Image search: [Google]
really makes u think.png
240KB, 441x485px
>>37875749
I'm 20 and couldn't find a girlfriend, guess it's impossible

get over yourself faggot, I'm sure people with worse situations than you have gotten GFs
>>
File: 95679464695.jpg (22KB, 390x380px) Image search: [Google]
95679464695.jpg
22KB, 390x380px
>>37878556
>I'm sure people with worse situations than you have gotten GFs
Wow, that's totally based on thoughtful reasoning and definitely not the immediate knee jerk response from some deluded manchild.

Do your parents know they've raised a 20 year old that thinks like a 12 year old?
>>
>>37872240
Ironically this is most of r9k too.
>>
File: IMG_5751.png (89KB, 883x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5751.png
89KB, 883x990px
>>37871138

Th-thanks Anon but just because you believe that it doesn't mean it's true. It's like when your mom says you're handsome but you have a mirror right there and you can see the truth. What an awful day, I really hope I don't wake up tomorrow...
>>
>>37871138
I know I'm not entitled to a gf, but I still haven't gotten a gf after over a decade of actually trying to get one and also improving myself.

Plus, how many people do you know in their 30's who has never had gf? I'm one of them. Something is up.
>>
>>37871138

>goodness and potential

Hahaha, haven't had a kek this hard in awhile.
Thanks for the laugh, OP. I almost thought you were serious.
>>
>>37871138
You can't force a relationship, and above all you can't force love. "Chemistry" may seem like a nebulous concept to a lot of guys, but it really does play a crucial role in any sort of attraction that's more than skin deep.

I'm definitely off from the average normie, but I'm by no standard a robot. I've been in enough social circumstances and trudged through enough social interaction to know that people click or don't click. The classic Hollywood hate to love story severely underestimates how good people are at judging if they'll get along with someone they've only spent a bit of time with.

I've not once felt a genuine mutual connection in my life. Platonic connections, sure. But once I get a reign on the reptile brain shouting "BOOBS", it's always apparent that a mutually beneficial relationship is out of the question.

>so lower your standards!
My standards aren't based on any sort of physical or social metric. They're just the bare bones requirement for a happy and stable romantic relationship with someone.

It may seem like a crap answer, but it's been nothing for 24 years, and will statistically be that way permanently. Some people just aren't meant to be with another, and the only solution your just world platitude has for this is some "waifu from the sky" situation.
>>
>>37877376
Most women that approach men are thots.
I thought that was obvious.
>>
File: single fact.jpg (4KB, 165x191px) Image search: [Google]
single fact.jpg
4KB, 165x191px
>>37871138
>innate goodness
>potential
>>
I'm not strong enough yet. I don't have a job, car, and I'm still prone to bouts of depression. My personality in a man with money would be such a catch I think.
>>
>>37878694
>>37872240
Shy people in general are subhuman cancer as far as society at large is concerned.
>>
The real question is is there a single woman I would want to spend my life with? I don't mean this in a woman hating way, I've just never felt that way for someone
>>
>>37871138
>Goodness and potential
I'll give you goodness, but potential? I'm a lazy piece of shit leeching off my parents, I quit university because I'm useless, and I'm trying to find a job as anything, even a janitor, so I can at least stop feeling like shit for essentially being a black hole that just absorbs money. Maybe I'm just meant to be shit. Nah not meant to be. Just am, I'm just shit. I did this.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.