[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here was born with shit genetics? and I'm not talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15

File: afghani-child-with-polio-3.jpg (796KB, 2779x2084px) Image search: [Google]
afghani-child-with-polio-3.jpg
796KB, 2779x2084px
Who here was born with shit genetics?

and I'm not talking appearance rather allergies, diseases, ect. something you were born with that you've had to keep in consideration throughout your whole life when choosing to do something? or something you've developed overtime?

>were you able to train your body to handle it? or will your pain never subside?
>Are you talking meds for it?
>who's to blame for your condition?
>stories relating to medical experiences
lets talk.
>>
File: TFWNOCRIPPLEDGF.jpg (61KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
TFWNOCRIPPLEDGF.jpg
61KB, 864x864px
ALL BY MYSELF
>>
I suffer from terrible hay fever that is basically like having the flu for three months. I have to breathe through my mouth and wear shades constantly because the sneezing draws blood and swells my eyes like eggs. Summer is hell
>>
File: marfan-syndrome-6-638.jpg (79KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
marfan-syndrome-6-638.jpg
79KB, 638x359px
>Marfan syndrome

I dare you to beat this. This is the real robot disease. Google it. Basically a collection of terrible deformities.
>>
>>37871008
I'm cursed with being very hairy despite being a girl. I inherited it probably because I'm italian, my mom always had a mustache and so did I even when I was in 6th grade.

>mfw started to get chest hair in 9th grade
>now 23 and I have to nair my entire chest and back

Maybe it's a hormone imbalance, I don't know. It sucks when it's summer because that's when all the skin shows. Even my shoulders and upper arms are hairy GOD DAMMIT
>>
If mental shit counts, (and this all undiagnosed but I'm fairly certain I have it all); depression, schizoid, weak OCD, high function autism
>>
File: Dancer.png (1MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Dancer.png
1MB, 1000x563px
>>37871722
You, the boss.
>>
>>37871801

Shit. I'm self concious about having back and upper arm hair too, always shave it, but I'm a guy. Why not get your hormones checked?
>>
>>37871801
R-rosalba?
>>
>>37871801
Sounds awful
Just shave a lot I guess??
>>
>>37871801

Wow, what a fucking tragedy.

I wish someone invented laser hair removal.
>>
File: 1495480880959.jpg (59KB, 562x441px) Image search: [Google]
1495480880959.jpg
59KB, 562x441px
>>37871801
ewwwwwww
hope u have at least decent body to go with it
>>
>>37871834
>If mental shit counts
it couldve counted if you're weren't so goddamn typical and fixable.
>depression
oh please
>schizoid
a jew approved mental disorder created to make you think you're crazy when in fact everyone experiences this and its completely normal
>weak OCD
weak
>high function autism
dont feel bad about that one you are the majority thanks to good ol' tap water... at least there is more of your kind out in the world
>>
>>37873415
Hey that's pretty cool. I guess I'll just go be normal and just start enjoying life! Thanks pal
>>
>>37871008
I am undiagnosed but I believe I have tourettes or ocd. eyebrow and hand twitches but only one vocal tic. They get noticeable when I am stressed, one of my embarrassing ones was when I couldn't stop saying "OOF" from roblox.
>>
File: 1494280985687.png (21KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1494280985687.png
21KB, 261x209px
>>37871801
Post armpits

asking for a friend
>>
I mean I've had gyno boobs and wide hips like a klinefelter body type since adolescence, I don't know if that counts
>>
File: 1459701422247.jpg (18KB, 237x303px) Image search: [Google]
1459701422247.jpg
18KB, 237x303px
>>37871801
this is my top fetish desu
>>
ADHD, Epilepsy, really severe TMJ so I've had two jaw surgeries to try and fix it, Full blown arthritis at 20, and really bad scoliosis
>The last two aren't really all that special though
>>
>were you able to train your body to handle it? or will your pain never subside?
i can train my body against it, but it will always roll back if i stop
>Are you talking meds for it?
used to
terrible and unforgiving environment, some of it is me
im suffering from agoraphobia for 6 years now. and its quite the mental illness. originally triggered due to weed with a alot of stress mixed in. i think my nervous system is just fucked because im getting more sensitive to color and sound as time goes by. and its not like im doing anything to increase it, it just happens.
i think that generally this illness stems from defect in the nervous system and not an actual mental illness. sure you can train yourself to resist it but its gonna rollback every time you don't train.
>>
>>37873622
So when are you going to level up and become the Bruce lee of mental disorders?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifxVGypLPFg
>>
>>37873839
>sensitive to color and sound

can you describe what it's like in more detail for you to have agoraphobia?

I was diagnosed but I basically just avoid leaving the comfort of home. New people, driving a car, phone calls, etc. make me feel very panicked. Was I misdiagnosed?
>>
>>37873849
OOF!!
orighffdhhggfd
>>
I was born with Friedreich's Ataxia, I'm not in physical pain but it has turned me into an empty cripple. I've had a back operation to correct scoliosis, that hurt.
>>
>>37873886
it depends.
it usually starts with anxiety and feeling of uncertainty. if you push it more out of your comfort zone slowly you will lose balance and get heavy breathing,sweaty hands etc.
the most destructive part of this illness is that if you push too hard you might trigger a minor psychotic episode (at least for me).
during the winters i try to train myself with certain distances so i can at least be functional enough to do shopping.

if the panic you are having is not affecting your motor skills and it subdues quickly then you don't have to worry.
best treatment i found so far is to have water on you at all times. it reduces the effects by 30% right away at your first sip.

for the record i was actually able to go out for a certain period of time until the illness morphed into something different and it was getting harder
>>
>short
>stocky
>balding
>myopia
>acne
>dumb

The worst part is my parents are religious third world immigrants who blame all my genetic problems on me, my lack of faith, shit I do. Eg, I have acne because I don't pray, I'm going bald because I spend too much time at the computer, God made me short, etc. Swear if I got cancer they'd blame it on me drinking refrigerated water, listening to Western music, or eating too much pizza or something
>>
>>37873979
I live with a girl and she basically drags me out of the house and does everything for me even though it still feels bad to be out there. She claims to understand or at least be open to what it feels like for me but I don't really think she does and have a hunch that she thinks I'm going to get over it.

Actually now that I'm saying it out loud it seems like I should tell her that she's enabling me to continue being avoidant. I mean, we're supposed to come up with our own methods of coping, right?
>>
>>37874070
there is actually a way to live a normal life with it. you just take half a benzo every day.
the tradeoff is of course, benzos are very addictive. and you should savor it for important situations and events.
it will also make you sleepy so make sure you are not doing anything labor intensive.
i personally only take it when my anxiety is through the roof and breathing exercises aren't shit anymore
>>
>>37874148
I was thinking about trying to get some to be able to make it through college classes and really stimulating stuff like that which would be impossible to do otherwise and also important to my life. Like, I wouldn't use them to go to the grocery store if I can just go at 11 pm when the store is empty.

The problem is that I've known I've had serious problems for years but I can't get myself to go to a doctor. It's easy to post about on r9k, even though people will attack you for it a lot of the time. I can even say what I need to do, but doing it is such a mountain to climb.

Even just making an appointment to get an oil change is difficult so trying to find a psychiatrist is sort of a nightmare. My roommate said she would help me with it but she hasn't really brought it up except in cases where she condemns me for "not trying to get better".
>>
PCOS.
I'm always gonna be fat. I'm always gonna have to shave my face and generally be a hairy bitch. I'm always going to have 20/10 pain and bleeding during my irregular periods. Not to mention the bloating and bladder issues because of the constant cysts that grow on my ovaries and then pop. I'm probably infertile. I've already lost an ovary.

On top of that I have BPD. Which according to r9k being a female with BPD is like being Satan. I'm actively aware and always second guessing any reaction or reason in my head because I know it's affected by BPD, my mother has BPD. I know exactly what it's like to be on both ends and trying to be a voice of reason to your own thoughts and feelings is hard.

For example I let a girl use me straight up for money and other shit for 3 months because I second guessed everything in my head and thought I was over reacting or something. That it was my bpd making me feel like I was in a shitty friendship. I finally confided in friends and explained that I had BPD and always was actively trying not to let it consume me. It was really eye opening I guess.
>>
>>37874354
Are you that Polish girl from WI?
>>
>>37874401
Nope. Not polish and not from WI.
>>
>>37874040
>implying they're wrong

Stop growling and get those rosary beads out faggot
>>
>>37871008
Born with Chad genetics(physical features) but mentall illness runs in my family so most likely I'll end up hearing voices or becoming manic depressive in 10 years..
>>
>>37874354
How do you even suppress something like that? is it hard for you to hold a job?
>>
>>37871008
Scoliosis is one hell of a drug.

>>37871722
Post hands... or at least size.
>>
>>37873667
>>37873741
I want you fucking betas to die. Stop sucking up and enabling these dumb whores. If a male was born with some deformity less severe than even a little hair, he'd be instantly kicked aside by roasties.
>>
File: BEMYGIRLFRIEND.jpg (70KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
BEMYGIRLFRIEND.jpg
70KB, 864x864px
>>37871801
>shoulders and upper arms are hairy
>>
File: 1468597294310.png (537KB, 616x928px) Image search: [Google]
1468597294310.png
537KB, 616x928px
>>37875475
how does having a fetish make me a beta
>>
>>37871008
I have knocked knees and rotated femurs, and a herniated disc from birth. My life is a joke and I keep getting the same just believe itll get better and it will.
I am considering killing myself in 5 years time when it get worse.
>>
>>37871722
>tfw that's my fetish
>tfw people think you're making up your fetish to looks edgy
>>
>>37875596
you want to fuck reptilians?
>>
>>37875657
No, just AYYs
>>
>>37875677
ok, well, marphan suferers are reptilians so i dont know what you want
>>
>>37875707
WE are reptilian AYYs.
>>
>>37871801
Legit get yourself checked for PCOS. You may be infertile.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>37873622
Holy shit wtf man>>37873622
>>
>>37871834
i also have mental problems, in fact i think /r9k/ is all people with bad genes when it comes to the mind, and is by far the worst type of health problem.
>>
>>37875725
nope, i have a soul. dont know about you anon.
>>
>>37871008
I wasn't born with that bad of genetics, I was born a nice little aryan boy to be quite frank. But I do have an allergy to proteins found in mammal saliva, which is found in the fur and dandruff of animals such as dogs, cats, etc. because they lick themselves.

I've just learned to deal with it, when I visit people with pets they usually have a tissue box and eyedrops for me and if I'm staying over I bring an albuterol inhaler.

>Are you taking meds for it?

Fuck no only a pussy would

Nobody, I was just born with a sensitive immune system

Nothing much besides going to some cat lady's house and coming out barely able to fucking breathe.
>>
File: Markusgunjawwinkwoman.jpg (153KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
Markusgunjawwinkwoman.jpg
153KB, 1024x685px
I have something called Marcus-Gunn jaw winking. Basically, opening and closing my jaw makes my right eye wink. So when I'm chewing, using a straw, or talking, my eyelid rhythmically moves up and down. It doesn't have any other side effects health wise, but it made me really self conscious in elementary school and high school and makes me look retarded. I used always try and hide my face when eating, or eat somewhere alone so I wouldn't have to deal with any teasing.

If I ever go on a date, when we inevitably eat something, I feel like this is the kind of little thing that would creep them out and scare them off.

If you're wondering what it looks like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raEmCjHlTWM
>>
>>37876020
Holy fuck that actually looks kind of cool, you could have shown that off to people in high school as a joke and you would have been a legend.
>>
>>37871722
I have 3 nipples and a severe geographical tongue
>>
File: 1491875602884.jpg (76KB, 321x348px) Image search: [Google]
1491875602884.jpg
76KB, 321x348px
>>37871722
>tfw some recognition finally
>>
i'm simultaneously the hairiest member of my family yet also the only one who's balding

it sucks. i've sorta come to terms with the balding part, i basically always keep my hair really short since i don't want to go full bald until it becomes unsalvageable.

i don't like being so hairy and i've been wanting to just shave it off one day and maintain it, but i get embarrassed at the thought of people noticing
>>
File: catawred.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
catawred.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
I'm dyslexic.

>Dad has dyslexia
>My mother teaches special education
>When she discovered that I got it too (At the age of 6) She tortured me.
>"You need to compensate for it now, or you'll never read well"
>Everyday it was reading exercises out of this little book of weird words made to be unreadable ("Pete the pea, plastered brittle planes playfully")
>I now can read normally, beside I get flashes of wrong words in my mind before correcting myself.

>But Numbers.
>Fuck numbers.
>Strings of intellegible shit when they get too long.
>They fucking bunce around and switch places.
>For that reason I was a complete retard in math.
>Still never told anyone I could have used extra time and helpers, because I was ashamed.

>In my head there's a forged in fire image of my mother smiling at me and telling me "Don't worry sweetie, You're not dumb, your brain just thinks differently."
>I Knew it was bullshit even when i was 6.
>I'M SORRY MOM I DIDN'T WANTED TO BE RETARDED
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.