[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with a woman who is already taken but that keeps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1444248254657.jpg (99KB, 499x639px) Image search: [Google]
1444248254657.jpg
99KB, 499x639px
how do you deal with a woman who is already taken but that keeps talking with you ? I want to bury my feelings and at the same time I don't want to be a whiny bitch and ghost her
>>
>>37870414
She's keeping you around for a rebound ( which is what you don't want ) cut off contact and gtfo unless you just want her as a friend
>>
>>37870445
she's engaged so I don't think I'm rebound, and I can't cut off contact since she's a coworker I see daily.
>>
>>37870616
Engaged means absolutely nothing, she could be realizing she's making a huge mistake before the wedding even happens

And yes you can, it's pretty easy. Steadily say less and less to her day by day and she'll ultimately lose interest
>>
>>37870668
well that's what I've been doing but not strictly enough I guess. I would like to be her friend and I think it would benefit my social skills but it's too tiresome
>>
>>37870866
That's okay just keep at it and keep your eyes open, contrary to what most people think going to a public place will not harm you because most of the time people are too busy with their own shit to even care if you lose your spaghetti. You have a job and transportation, that's enough to start hauling some chicks, now go out there and get some numbers champ
>>
>>37870972
alright thanks for the advices
>>
>>37871105
You got it dude, enjoy yourself!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.