[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>little sister's friend has a crush on me >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 003.jpg (218KB, 1920x1369px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
218KB, 1920x1369px
>little sister's friend has a crush on me
>she's 13 years old and has big titties
>want to bang her
>can't bang her
What do I do?
>>
Masturbate and relax. I doubt that little girl understand a thing.
>>
>>37869289
groom her but not in a sexual way for 5 years until she's 18 and then hold hands.
>>
>>37869289
try to instill your own values into her so when she turns 18 she will make a perfect wife
>>
>>37869333
Or less if the AoC is less than 18. Some countries and Arkansas (IIRC) would allow you to do it in a year.
>>
>>37869289
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her!!! I'm high as fuck right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!!! Smooooke weed every day you ninny!!!!
>>
>>37869289
You should say to her "talk to me when you're a woman not a girl" and I tell you, she won't forget you. Probably, some years later, she would be still be interested.
>>
Make a good impression but always remain an adult. She is not fuckable at 13 dude. She will probably not even give a shit about you in a few months, they change so quick at that age.

16 is legal in my country. 15 is a bit pervy but she knows what she is doing. Anything below this is not cool.
>>
>>37869289
just fuck her and make sure no one finds out what you did
>>
>>37869289
the solution is obvious
disown your family and move to another country
>>
>>37869518
Wasn't there an anon recently that made a thread about how he wasted the love of his life because he wouldn't wait one more year for her? Let OP not be like that guy.
>>
>>37869289
Kys because you're a pedophile
>inb4 im not
You post anime faggot
>>
>>37869858
I thought if you posted anime you were gay
>>
>Land of the free.

Keep your dick in your pants, bad goy!
>>
>>37869289

Don't.

Fucking around with minorities will get you so deep into legal shit you can't comprehend, you will lose your mind in prison.

If she's still interested at age 15-16, just be up front like,
"Look, I can't, because it's criminal, both legally and ethically. But if you are still interested when you become a woman at 18, we can talk about it again.
Until then, don't bring up the issue again, otherwise you're jeopardizing our friendship"

Put the responsibility on her, and just step aside.
>>
File: YouHaveToGoBack.jpg (620KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
YouHaveToGoBack.jpg
620KB, 800x820px
>>37869858
>13
>pedophile

Learn your philia terminology faggot
>>
>>37869289
a-any p-pics, op?
>>
File: 1496864640593.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1496864640593.png
551KB, 964x912px
I'm in a pretty similar situation.

>19
>my dad and his friends have a tradition of going camping to a village in the mountains with their kids every first week of summer break
>no girls over 18, boys over 18 have to bring their own kids or they are not allowed
>the tradition grew over the years, many new dads started showing up
>about three years ago a guy with a young daughter showed up
>me and my cousin were the older guys among the bunch of kids
>fwd to last year
>the guys made an exception for me and my cousin since we went there every year for 10+ years
>the girl was suddenly all over me
>she was a bit awkward but never passed up an opportunity to spend time with me
>we got a bit drunk next to the campfire one night (all of the dads did, as they usually do)
>I somehow told her I like deep cut tanktops, ponytails and chokers on a girl
>she wore her hair in a ponytail till the end of the trip
>she rested her head on my shoulder twice when we were drinking next to the campfire
>fwd some more, she lives 100m away from me
>tfw I have a weakness for 12-15 year old girls
>tfw she is all over me whenever she sees me
>tfw she can't stop messaging me on facebook
>tfw she's beautiful and has quite the rack
>tfw I'm starting to think with my dick

Wat do?
>>
OP is probably 14 so go for it dude.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.