[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing my groceries >look as normal as possible, act as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>doing my groceries
>look as normal as possible, act as normal as possible
>just browsing the shelves
>girl is stocking shelves
>i walk towards her still browsing the shelves, i can feel that she's staring at me but i keep looking at the shelves so she doesn't think i'm creepy
>her: ''wow.. that's scary''
>look at her and go ''hm?''
>her: ''i don't know what to say''
>roll eyes, grab something from the shelf and keep walking

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM BTICH IM LITERALLY AS NORMAL AS I CAN BE IM LITERALLY JUST A CUSTOMER DOING MY SHOPPING WHY ARE YOU STARING AT CUSTOMERS AND MAKING THEM FEEL LIKE CREEPS EVEN THOUGH THEYRE JUST DOING THEIR GROCERIES?! WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE ME FEEL INSECURE LOSER YOU SUCK
>>
File: 6482312_700b.jpg (50KB, 471x371px) Image search: [Google]
6482312_700b.jpg
50KB, 471x371px
>>37869055
that's normies for you, try not to think too much about it. Trying to figure it out will not get you anywhere.

Do something that relaxes you.
>>
>>37869055
She was probably creeped out by your wrath of the lich king t-shirt
>>
>>37869055
>look as normal as possible
>act as normal as possible

Heh.
>>
>>37869089
plain white tshirt, slim fit black jeans, white normie sneakers, normie haircut. i actively do my best to look as normal as possible so nobody can judge me.
>>
>>37869055
>walk into Aldi's for Mummy
>milk, tp, chips
>grab a 24 pack of waters or something
>standing line, trying to casually hold the waters without dropping it or switching arms
>I-I'm not weak! I can do this!!
>finally checkout time
>mid twenties cashier girl says "hi how are you?" While scanning my stuff
>say "terrible I'm ready to end it all"
>"what are you serious!?"
>"oh no I'm not sorry, was just seeing if you're listening or not!"
>"oh of course I'm listening" smiles and scans the rest
>"oh well thanks I'm sorry for scaring you"
>scamper out of there asap
Fug
>>
>>37869121
>another robot, average
I'm seeing a pattern.
>>
no matter how hard you try to act "normal," normies will pick up on your weirdness.

your body language displayed meek discomfort by showing bad posture, stiff arms, hands in pockets, and moving very cautiously because you assumed the woman was looking at you. maybe she's just a bitch tho so idk
>>
>>37869121
Sounds normal enough to me. I wouldn't sweat it. If someone wants to make fun, they find something. It pretty much happens to everyone at some point. Keep your stick on the ice
>>
>tfw you are super creepy but people still make casual conversation with you all the time and think you are a pretty cool dude
>>
File: 1492546384235.jpg (93KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492546384235.jpg
93KB, 600x800px
>>37869174
>>say "terrible I'm ready to end it all"
Hide your power level, my dude. Normans may joke about severe depression on fagbook, but they don't understand non-meme existential angst in real life
>>
File: 1483151834629.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483151834629.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>37869190
>Maybe just a bitch

literally this. Just try to avoid thots OP, You don't need hoes like that, man
>>
>>37869295
I understand. So called "meme culture" on social media is so vapid, layered, mindless and ironic it's clear they not only have a poor grasp of humor, but don't understand mental illnesses at all. Of course this is to be suspected...this is the same crowd that thinks homosexuals aren't mentally ill and etc. Blupilled idiots... *grumbles under breath after little rant*
>>
>>37869174
That's hilarious, I'm stealing that
>>
Robots,

I'm an attractive, successful normie, but at one point I was like all of you, I promise.

One piece of advice, NEVER EVER give a fuck what a woman thinks. No matter how hot she is, or how smart you think she is.

Women's opinions don't matter. They're vapid, emotional, and impulsive. They're honestly just terrible people.

Especially modern American girls, they are terrible with confrontation and being direct. They always have ulterior motives.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't worry about what any woman thinks about you. They're all worthless
>>
>>37869954
I'm glad you like it. Thank you.
>>
>>37870064
I'm a robot washout/android. I can pass as a normalfag but whenever my individuality gets repressed the robot configurations come out. Still obsessing over oneitis
>>
File: IMG_7372.jpg (62KB, 761x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7372.jpg
62KB, 761x761px
>>37869882
Homos aren't mentally ill though. Homosexuality is observable in nature, many animals engage in homosexual intercorse. Plus, why the fuck would you want to have to bother with a woman and all her bullshit feelings when you could be getting brojobs from a cute twink? Transvestites on the other hand are mentally ill and are an abomination.
>>
>>37870277
Let's not derail the thread. But can you give me
>one animal that chooses homosexual partners for life?
Besides, you can't compare us to animals anyways. In no way can they feel or think on the same capacity as us
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.