[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, used to be friends with a neckbeard at 14, we were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: nice meme.jpg (11KB, 305x305px) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.jpg
11KB, 305x305px
Hi guys,

used to be friends with a neckbeard at 14, we were sort of 4chan dae theres no god sorta mates.

in the end we went to different schools and i stopped going on reddit/4chan, sold my wow and league account, and started becoming friends with normies in my new school.

6 years later im a normie with friends, good looking, good reputation, successful with girls. im well known in the local community and get stopped by people who i barely know because they recognise me from clubs/local work.

but sometimes when im bored before I go to bed I lurk on here. i have sympathy and i defos know how you guys feel.

currently have about 2 hours to spare and I've found a beer in my fridge. So if you feel lost and need help tell me what's on your mind and i'll listen and hopefully give you some advice.
>>
Stop LARPing
Originu
>>
>>37868908
im not lol
>>
>>37868719
I'm ugly, have social anxiety and mild depression.
>>
>>37868957
In what way do you see yourself as ugly? What do you feel you're lacking?
>>
>>37869021
I don't fucking know, everything? I have a big nose, a shitty black spot between my eyebrows, a little bit of acne, and one UGLY fucking smile. Also my face is just horrible. I grew up in a different country in an all-boys school and I have no idea how to talk to girls. I find it hard to maintain eye contact for more than 3 seconds without feeling like I'm coming off a creep and being judged. I feel like I'm always being judged. Fuck. Ugh, idk i'm just fucking venting it's late
>>
>>37869076
it's alright man, don't blame yourself.

It sounds like you're in your teens. Apart from the nose part, I used to feel the same.

Nobody is perfect, even if you look at girls you like outside of rose tinted glasses you see that she has a bit of this here and there that is not perfectly attractive. You need to get a sense of proportion that people don't look at your facebook pictures for minutes looking for this or that spot.

What helps with acne is either time or healthy eating. Where you feel like you're lacking, try and make up in other ways. I know plenty of guys who are far from 10/10 face wise, but dress nice, exercised at least for a bit to get in shape, got a haircut and managed to improve their looks in that way.

Hell, I am not a fan of my smile, but that's probably cause I overthink it. Don't think too much about these things, rather, try and look better in other ways and in turn be proud of that.

Ofc idk you or how you look like, but i'm confident you can make up your looks in other ways. that way the "imperfections" will compliment you as a person :)
>>
>>37869076
Hell, my best friend has a massive nose he hates but eventually he made up for that with a slick haircut and nice clothes, and obviously it took a while but now he's got a really cute gf. It's gonna sound cliche but a lot of it was personality - he's a great, funny guy, and that girl obviously noticed that. So that's important as well.
>>
>>37869273
I don't really feel like I have a good personality. I have some male friends, but zero female friends. Literally ZERO.
>>
>>37869390
What helped me with being shy personally is watching mainstream TV shows. Depending on where youre from, it can really help, especially specifically youth shows!
>>
>>37869581
I do watch TV Shows but mostly anime. It's not really that I'm shy, I'm just.. fucking kill me already :|
>>
>>37869581
Man If you wanna talk to me my discord is
h a z e#6747
>>
>>37869581
To clarify, I (h a z e#6747) am >>37869645
>>
>>37869685
i dont know what discord is do you have a link or something?
>>
>>37868719
Im an asshole most of time times
Everything I say is a sarcastic comment or me bashing on something that someone says or does
how do I stop this
>>
>>37869836
go to discordapp (insert a dot here)com, discord is a popular chat website or whatever you call it
>>
File: 1497098160138.jpg (99KB, 932x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497098160138.jpg
99KB, 932x1024px
>>37868719
A few years ago I has a place at one of the best universities in the country and was involved with lots of stuff outside school. I commanded respect among my peers in those organisations and even had great influence over my superiors. I was really set up to be successful and was optimistic for the future and was happy with my life There was even a hot girl I liked who I think I could have had a decent shot with

I fucked up my exams and had to go to a West Country university that I didn't want to go to. I dropped out of this university because of accommodation issues, trouble making friends, mental health issues, and because I couldn't keep up with the course. It's been 2 years and now I work as a delivery person on just over minimum wage. I'm due to go to a mid-tier university this September, but I know that I'm going to fail like last time I think I've been depressed since at least a year before my final High School exams

I just wanted to talk to someone about it. How am I supposed to make peace with the significant failures I've made, because it kills me every day. I'm not even 1% of what I was 3 years ago.
please respond
>>
>>37870207
pls respond

please
>>
>>37870484
Sorry mate was talking to other anon

do you wanna talk about it on discord?
>>
>>37870553
Yes please, but I don't a mic.
>>
>>37870596
whats your handle
>>
>>37870620
Admiral_Vex
>>
>>37870644
>Admiral_Vex
wont work, whats your 4digit tag?
>>
>>37870902

oriigigig
>>
what is an important thing to keep in mind when trying to be extroverted
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.