[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's sad when beautiful people commit suicide http://w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: jumper21n-1-web.jpg (156KB, 1200x935px) Image search: [Google]
jumper21n-1-web.jpg
156KB, 1200x935px
It's sad when beautiful people commit suicide

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/upenn-track-star-jumps-death-philadelphia-article-1.1585337
>>
Ugly failures an hero all the time, but it's only national news when perfect stacy kills herself
>>
>>37868181
Same when they go missing
>>
are looks truly everything?
>>
File: article-upennaddon2-0120.jpg (213KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
article-upennaddon2-0120.jpg
213KB, 1200x1697px
The parking garage where she jumped to her death
>>
>>37867962
makes me feel good actually
>>
>>37867962
HAHAHA FUCKING EAT SHIT ROASTIE. NOW YOUR NORMALFAG FAMILY WILL EXPERIENCE THE PAIN AND SORROW I'VE HAD MY ENTIRE LIFE.
>>
>>37868906
this
fuck roasties, bet he killed herself because Chad moved on to the next Stacey
>>
>>37868556
That pillar not being inline with everything else tickles me all the wrong ways.
>>
>>37867962
bad grades are a pretty good reason to kill oneself imo

why go through the rest of your life with people calling you a brainlet and knowing it's true?
>>
Years of training prepared her for the jump
>>
>>37867962
>It's sad when beautiful people commit suicide

Not really my dude.
>>
>>37867962

what was the eason?
>>
>>37869109
Her suicide note:

>"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out, and I thought how it is worse perhaps to be locked in. For you mom...the necklaces...For you, Nana & Papa...GingerSnaps (always reminds me of you)...For you Ingrid...The Happiness Project. And Dad...the Godiva chocolate truffles. I love you all...I'm sorry. I love you."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2920310/Parents-share-tragic-suicide-note-Ivy-League-track-star-19-jumped-death-parking-garage-left-gifts-friends-family-members-nearby.html
>>
Hope that roastie bitch at least did a flip. Why are women so fucking weak? I bet being born into wealth, the perfect family and being told how perfect and beautiful and smart she was from birth on is what killed her when she finally failed at something and found it wasn't true.

She experienced one moment of what robots go through their whole lives and this cunt snaps. If this doesn't prove how mentally weak and pathetic women are I don't know what does. And because of this society then tries even harder to put them on a pedestal and make them feel special while robots don't even get an ounce of that.
>>
So... who's going to leak some nudes!
>>
>'That weekend she told me she needed to talk to somebody, because she was having suicidal thoughts,' said her mother Stacy."
>Stacy
top fucking kek, my robots
>>
File: 7Y5E0gQ.jpg (74KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
7Y5E0gQ.jpg
74KB, 635x634px
>>37869288
>I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out, and I thought how it is worse perhaps to be locked in

what did she mean by this?
>>
Chad and Stacy are so drive and motivated that when they want to kill themselves they actually do it. Lazy, unmotivated, unconfident robots just joke about it.
>>
>stacey has a stronger will then you

my own suicide becomes more and more justified with each passing moment
>>
>>37867962
>mfw I know my parents will say "damn what a wasted childhood he was never close to us"
>instead of some roasties dad going "she was so awesome, best ride ever"
>>
>>37867962
>spend your first year partying and fucking random men
>only get a 3.5 GPA when you needed to get a 4.0 to avoid failing by the standards of your peers
>commit suicide

Lel.
>>
>>37868181
Look in the mirror, now think if you were the American general audience would you want to see yourself near dinnertime? Or anytime for that matter.
>>
*its beautiful when people commit suicide
It's called weeding out the weak
>>
File: 1402184497077.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1402184497077.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
I'm actually super happy she is dead.

Made my day. I love when roasties specially stacies get BTFO
>>
>>37869307
That's why robots are actually the strongest kind of human, even if it doesn't seem like it. Yeah, there are loser robots who an hero, but most of them don't and are able to bear all kind of pains and suffering. Meanwhile normalfags and stacies have it so easy that when they fail, they just get as down as this girl fell. Fuck these normalfags and stacies, robots are the bravest
>>
i was living in ohilly when this happened, i saw the pictures of the parking garage in an article and googled the restaurants around it for context to find it, the doors were locked but you just have to wait for someone to come out and slip in, anyways i wrote a song about this girl and the chorus is
madison holleran i fell in love with your ghost
madison holleran that's why i hate you the most

will post more lyrics if interested
>>
File: 045304593345.jpg (85KB, 701x1000px) Image search: [Google]
045304593345.jpg
85KB, 701x1000px
>>37869288
She also left a copy of the book Reconstructing Amelia, which tells the story of an overachieving teenager who jumps to her death.
>>
>>37869288

so, the reason is..........?

I still do not know why.
>>
>You will never save a cute stacy from suicide and live happily ever after with her
>>
>>37867962
fucking staceys
orig
oreg
>>
>>37869428
it's the same meaningless crap these stacey cunts post on twitter. you'd think in her fucking suicide note she'd try to make sense
>>
>>37869428
It's a quote by Virginia Woolf who also killed herself
>>
>>37869876
Sounds like she hit her limit trying to be what other people wanted her to be, burned out trying to force her way thru, and it broke her brain real bad.
>>
>>37868267
yup. the smartest dude I knew in highschool killed himself a few years back when he was about 23. Literally no one gave a fuck because he was nerd that studied quantum mechanics and math in uni. Attractive white women are treated like children by the media. They are just so helpless, so misunderstood, and so kind etc etc. Only the weak willed commit suicide. The will to survive should be stronger than anything, including your own despair. Anything less is disgraceful.
>>
>>37869888
I'm not sure you can save someone who can major in philosophy but kill themselves. They're clearly terrible at logic.
>>
>>37870067

shit, thank god im a looser. nobody expect anything from me.
>>
>>37867962
mehhh 6/10 at best
>>
>>37869307
Elliot was just as wealthy and still killed himself for something stupid. Terrible woymn hate bait.
>>
>>37870320
This one's a gay
>>
>>37869791
>robots are the bravest
>suicide threads everyday
topkek
>>
>>37870370
>comparing stacy that got showered with attention and affection every second of her life with elliot
>>
File: IMG_0105.jpg (56KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
56KB, 334x440px
>>37870378
They're the bravest because they have nothing backing them up, no one to lean on and no safety nets to catch them should they fall which they often do. They have very little if any positivity in their lives. A normie she life is overflowing it with it and yet they kill theselves the second something goes wrong. A robots life is just one thing going wrong after another and the next and the next and the next and yet they preservere.

Because their whole life has been nothing but bearing pain and suffering of one kind or another it steels them after a time and the threshold of breaking them to the point of suicide goes higher and higher. No so for normies, they have no resistence because everything has always gone well for them and if it doesn't they have huge cushions to fall back on while the robot only has a cold slab of rock bottom. This is what makes them the strongest and bravest.

Rejoice, for the broken are the more evolved.
>>
I was considered pretty smart at my school, never had excellent 4.5 GPA or took all the advanced classes but I always came in top 5 in all my classes as far as finals, and tests. Funny thing is I never spent a single second studying. I just fucking showed to class payed attention because it was engaging and then fucking blew the tests out of the fucking park. Lowest I ever got during my 4 year run was like a 75% on an AP English test.. I was the first in the school to earn an excellent score for a 100 question history final when the day before I was probably browsing the chans and jerking my dick..

I think my gift and curse is that I never felt compelled to live up to the expectations of others which is what this girl was doing. I live without pressure but I am a loser NEET. I think that is kinda what her quote means..

I dream of one day finding something I am truly passionate about. something I can obsess about, something to give my robot existence a purpose..
>>
>>37868181

This.

Isn't suicide the leading cause of death of men under 30? Yet because they're most likely basement dwelling friendless losers nobody gives a shit.

And then stuff like this comes out and it's always about people who you wouldn't expect to be suicidal, so everybody should be looking out for all the happy, popular people who might just be faking and those loser guys with nobody to look out for them carry on killing themselves.
>>
File: dogoatsie.jpg (59KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
dogoatsie.jpg
59KB, 1136x640px
>>37869307
While I agree that robots go through this kind of turmoil their whole lives, you have to try to look at it from her side.

Functioning social life, loving family, easy wealth, all being more or less positive assets that are given to her for close to no work, so when something suddenly goes haywire, she panics. Robots are completely used to this, so it doesn't phase them much, but you can probably see how much of a shock this is to roasties.

It's all about perspective familia.
>>
File: 20260-1390250964-8.jpg (88KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
20260-1390250964-8.jpg
88KB, 715x715px
How come she was never photographed with her mom
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.