[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> have severe social anxiety > meet girl > take all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (20KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
20KB, 525x350px
> have severe social anxiety
> meet girl
> take all courage together and approach girl
> get girl
> girl becomes clingy and jealous
> girl wants to keep in touch 24/7 and chat all > day everyday with max 2 min delay
> gasp for space and get distanced
> girl threatens to break up over jealousy and because of "you seem cold"
> repeat 6 times alaways talk her into staying
> girl breaks up at last claiming im not interested anymore while i only backed aways because of constant interrogations
> still in love
> depression
> more anxiety
> unable to leave the house
> giving myself the fault for what happened
>>
>>37867882
hello
thats what manipulative people want, they want you to think you were the one in fault and make you feel bad for them
>>
she used to be so kind when we met
but then i found myself alking on eggshells
the bad thing is i am pretty insecure too and at first i was pretty jealous while she was rather cool
then it switched with me beeing calm and her getting super jealous of my one and only guy friend that i used to go out eating for 2 hours once in 2 months

my fear is that maybe i have induced the jealousy by beeing jelous

so a little more context
> first month of realtionship
> me beeing rather calm
> make date with girl for staurday (now beeing tuesday, winter, date is going for a forest walk at 2 pm)
> girl proposes to change to 1 pm the next day
> cancels date on friday because too cold, doenst want to get sick
> saturday 5 pm day of the canceled date
> girl skypes me she leaves now but will be online later
> not online this day
> next day she tells me she was out with one of her guy friends (one on one to a bar i know)
> become jealous, spy on her, but calm down after a while
> fast forward 10 months later
> girlfriend developed severe jealousy although i am literally at home all day everyday and we chatt all day everyday
> am at work
> female colleague calls for lunch through telegram group
> be hungry
> no on else joins into food call
> i pass too and ignore her because of fear we two might be seen eating what would cause jealousy explosion
> come home
> get interrogated
> i get annoyed
> i say girl i love you but you have to to something against this jealousy because i cant even answer a colleague just for her beeing female
> instant breakup
> claims i said she holds me back from chatting with other women what was clearly not the case
> claims this destroyed our relationship
> extreme jealousy
> 5 more breakups
> i give me the fault for this
>>
>>37868215
seems like she might have cheated
i dont know bro cant give you advice because i have never been in a relationship so...

Anyways dont feel bad its not your fault m8 and you cant just say"she used to be like this when we met" because people reveal their true colors when they are on an actual relationship, its not that they have changed, they are showing how they always were.
>>
i dont think she has cheated
she used to be very offensive against anyone who actually did cheat (celebrities, people we know, etc)
i just couldnt figure out where the jelousy came from

when i tried to enforce some "me time" i took the whole saturdays to myself

i have to add that i was really stressed because i was writing my master thesis and was working a 50% job at the time

i didnt take this time because i didnt like her but because i needed some time to unwind

we saw each other 2 to 4 times per week and had dinner about once a week

we went on some trips during our relationships as well as a 6 days holiday trip
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.