[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fell for the neet meme and now have no marketable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1498060190519.jpg (90KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1498060190519.jpg
90KB, 409x409px
>tfw you fell for the neet meme and now have no marketable skills, no social skills and no job experience
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37867234
This means you have to stay with us forever.
>>
>>37867234

How long you been NEET?
>>
>>37867234
look
>you could be a wagie work 20yrs and have family normie stuff stc
>still going die
or
>neet 20 yrs enjoying yourself selfishly,eating what you want,being your own boss
>still going to die

You're not gonna take wagie money or your normie friends to the grave.
Everyone dies alone
>>
That's the point of NEET, to not need those pathetic "slave skills".
Never been happier in my life :)
No stress = Happiness.
Despite what jealous slaves might say.
>>
I think that the perfect balance is to find a low stress job where you work 20-25 hours a week and not a hour more. Like never bring your job to home and bullshit like that. 8 hour a day meme is only for normalfags brainwashed by this retarded jew system. The hardest part is to find such a job. Learn how to be a minimalist. Learn how to be happy mostly from the little things, not materialistic pleasures. Spend more time in nature just chilling. Do something creative you have passion for in your extra 4 hours of free time each day. I still believe that its possible to live such a life, fuck what everybody else thinks.
>>
>>37867234
Apply to tendiebux and earn some money you twat
>>
>be NEET
>have more disposable income than wagies
>friend who makes 10k a month complains about everyone ripping him off
>>
File: 1492062057176.png (21KB, 152x254px)
1492062057176.png
21KB, 152x254px
>>37868578
>>37867234
Listen to this guy OP, Normies have taken over this site and it is our duty as robots to BTFO everytime they start a thread. We've made great progress so far, with the /soc/ posters officially thrown out thanks to our mod gods, JOIN THE REEVOLUTION BROTHER!
>>
>>37867663
Take my (you), but wait 8 seconds
>>
>>37867234
and I can't fucking stand it anymore but I'm fucked I wish I had some of those skills back
>>
I'm 30, never worked, and have a mental disorder (diagnosed).

I have no social skills or qualifications or anything. I'm still dependent on my parents.

Not sure what happens to me when my parents aren't around.

My psychologist suggested disability, but I'm in Australia and I don't know how the process works, seems to hard to do.
>>
>>37870138
do it fast as possible, don't wait.
i know that ill get fucked in the future, but having little bit of pocket money doesn't hurt.
consult a lawyer before sending application to social security.
im mentally ill too but i hope that the steps im taking now will help me when ill grow up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.