[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

um, so, uh-h-h-h, well, I have to ask, well, is i....i...t true?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

File: femanonvomit.jpg (308KB, 1288x1304px) Image search: [Google]
femanonvomit.jpg
308KB, 1288x1304px
um, so, uh-h-h-h, well, I have to ask, well, is i....i...t true? Is it true that your average femanon is this gross?
>>
>women aren't hairless, bleached fairies like in muh anime
No shit Sherlock.
>>
File: 1354114683551.jpg (718KB, 2092x1586px) Image search: [Google]
1354114683551.jpg
718KB, 2092x1586px
>>37867046
I mean there's plenty of proof
>>
>>37867085

Well, I mean, more specifically, about the mucus and smegma scratching. And collecting mucus in their panties.
>>
>>37867099
It's 4chan, you'll find the grossest of the gross people here. Personally I'm autistic about hygiene and shit but not everybody is. You'll have femanons who talk about period shits the same way you have anons who collect cum bottles for Christmas.
>>
>>37867125

I've never heard of anyone collecting cum bottles.
>>
I WANT FEMANON POVS ON THIS PERSONAL MATTER. NECKBEARD RETARD MALES GTFO.
>>
>>37867153
Then you're a newfag. There's an anon who has been posting bottles full of cum every Christmas on /b/ for years.

>>37867272
Well you got mine.
>>
>>37867315

Are you a cutie femanon or an ugly, pimpled, fat one?
>>
>>37867357
Pretty in-between I'd say. More underweight than overweight, no pimples but freckles, but no tits either. All around average I guess.
>>
>>37867390
are your panties soaked in nasty mucus at the end of the day?
>>
>>37867390

Will you by any chance send me a picture to my private email?
>>
>>37867415
No. I've always had it pretty easy with hygiene, light periods, rarely discharge unless I'm ovulating, etc.

>>37867434
I'd really rather not, sorry anon.
>>
>>37867518

Here's my email: [email protected]
In case you change your mind.

I could send you dick pics for when you're ovulating?
>>
>>37867593
>I could send you dick pics for when you're ovulating?
god please dude stop existing
>>
There are as disgusting as us
because we all are human filthy
>>
>>37867634

I'm not a filthy human.
>>
>>37867046
Women are disgusting creatures. Most of their appeal comes from a male's mind, not from their true self. So yes, this is true. Women are incredible gross, pretty damn useless creatures.
>>
>>37867593
Thanks, but pass. Dick pics do absolutely nothing for me.
>>
>>37867824

Mine might do something for you. I have a unique member.
>>
>>37867046
Yeah it's true. I'm also covered in sick as we speak, as I suffer from a metabolic disorder. I don't have periods any more. I don't want dick pics either thank you.
>>
>>37868304

> covered in sick

Expound upon this at length, if you would be so obliged.
>>
>>37868596
Ok, you asked. I suffer from Metabolic Ketoacidosis which means I - with no warning whatsoever - wake up puking across the room. It doesn't stop, but I get dehydrated, so I try sipping water and blergh, straight up again. Would you like a photo of my wrecked duvet? I mean, bad enough that I think it's new duvet time. This time I've managed to avoid hospital but considering I'm 5'1" I'm truly amazed at my ability to throw up.
>>
>>37868685
where is my puking loli gf ?
>>
>>37868685

yes, please, photos are welcome. I am so sorry you suffer from this complication anon. I wish i could hug you.
>>
>>37867315
You don't have to be a newfag to not browse the shit board that is /b/
>>
>>37868685

> ywn hug and comfort and tell a cutie sick gf that she is loved after she wakes up puking from ketoacidosis

WHY EVEN LIVE???????!!!
>>
>>37868685

Where are the photo?
>>
File: 1497064609132-1.png (325KB, 382x417px)
1497064609132-1.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>37869099

fotos not found

404 searching for duvet vomit photos
>>
>>37869099
Hang on, my landlord will be able to see my taking puke pics, I have to wait til he's mowed the lawn.
>>
>>37869329

Oh, you live alone? How do you go about life with this illness? Do you get neetbux? Can you describe your physical appearance?
>>
File: sick.jpg (945KB, 4000x2248px)
sick.jpg
945KB, 4000x2248px
>>37869392
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I live alone on Neetbux, I was doing ok ish until they stopped my PIP artbitrarily and believe me, there's nothing more miserable than knowing I'll be shampooing the carpet again and seeing if I can salvage the duvet once I've got some strength back.

I'm 5'1", petite but I have a large chest and no I'm not sending pics, I've never taken a selfie in my life and I'm definitely not sending one with puke all over me.

Please excuse the pics, it's quite hard to capture the majestic splendor. My sheets are in the wash but I think they contained all possible bodily fluids.
>>
File: sicker.jpg (1MB, 4000x2248px)
sicker.jpg
1MB, 4000x2248px
>>37869392
More sick.
>>
File: sickiest.jpg (804KB, 4000x2248px)
sickiest.jpg
804KB, 4000x2248px
>>37869572
And some more glorious vomit.
>>
>>37868939
To be honest, it would be a rare man to live with someone who suffers from this. You would be basted in vomit. It's not exactly up there on the "desirable traits of femininity" is it?

That being said, I used to be an engineer and worked on site. It was always said that the female lavatories were unspeakably foul compared to the gents. As the only female engineer I didn't even have a lavatory to test this theory.
>>
>>37869676

I think I might be willing to put up with this hypothetically? Can you send me a picture to my email? I promise I won't share it anywhere.
>>
>>37869761
I shall think about it. I look like death warmed up at present and I need a shower before I even think of going near a camera.
>>
>>37870032

kk, my email is [email protected]

It's ok, I would say I look like death in every picture as well.
>>
Let's keep this thread bumped for femanon stories.
>>
>>37870483
Pretty sure there's a lot of horror stories under the cloak of anonymity. I've never heard the term "period shits" for instance and I doubt I want to, but that's probably because I have no female friends or read advert-womens interest magazines.
>>
>>37870933

What is a period shit?
>>
>>37870032

Don't forget about me anon. I really would like to see what you look like if you've showered already.
>>
>>37867046
Most of that stuff doesn't apply to me or most girls I believe
>get body hair I have to shave of course (none on nipples like in OP post)
>last post is true, stuff comes out of vagina sometimes randomly (around once every two weeks) regardless of thinking about sexual things or not
>>37871313
when I'm on my period some blood comes out along with the shit and it makes cleaning up a little more difficult
>>
>>37871493

Any pictures, anon?
What's your discord?
>>
>>37871493

I'm a guy and sometimes when I eat highly acidic foods I shit bright blood too.
>>
File: sappho.jpg (54KB, 440x660px)
sappho.jpg
54KB, 440x660px
Vaginal discharge is normal. All women get it.
>>
>>37871686

Am I gross for wanting to lick up and suckle on a femanon's vaginal discharge?
>>
>>37871595
You really need to go to a doctor about that desu. That is not normal.
>>
>>37871313
I don't know!

FUCKINGROBOTFUCKOFF
>>
>>37871750

I have fissures in my ass which are healing. That's why. And something happens when I eat like oranges or orange juice that really upsets my stomach.
>>
>>37867046
The most disgusting part of this is the "REE PATRIARCHY" bullshit in the first post.
>>
>>37871378
Not yet because I'm still throwing up a little and I'm next to my waste paper basket. Fun fact, I stopped taking Omeprazole because it makes me feel shitty, it calms down the stomach acid and once I've been off it a month they can test my gut for a certain bacteria, they can't test while I'm on the meds. Catch 22 because when I stop taking it I feel better but then the pukes come back.

So I've re-started it, and a lovely side effect is making my spit foamy (to calm the acid down). So I'm presently half puking/half spitting up foamy shit. It's like gobbing up a fire extinguisher. Good times.

Where abouts are you, vitreousmalaise? I saw you on /britfeel/ so....?
>>
No, I haven't posted in /britfeel/. I'm on the East Coast.
>>
>>37871789
Does citrus do that to everybody's stomach? It never occurred to me, I'm the puke anon and I'd never really thought about fruit. Ironic because the first thing I tried to keep down today was a clementine, I just had a taste for one something awful.
>>
>>37871921

I'm sure it doesn't. There's just something wrong with mine although I don't ever really puke. I get acid reflux as well though and I can put a stopper on that whole nasty operation by taking Tums
>>
>>37871920
Ah, it must have been a lurker who'd seen my graphic account of projectile vomiting and had his mind scarred.

Used to live sort of near you, Florida Keys.
>>
>>37871968

You live in the Florida keys? I'm pretty much on smack on the coast up in New England.
>>
>>37871964
I'm on industrial bottle sized Gavescon. It's just a lovely shade of pink coming up as it is going down. I also have reflux, gastritis, oesaphagitis and a hiatus hernia.
>>
>>37872007
Used to. I move around a lot, now in the UK. I have a vivid memory of driving down the east coast with my grandad, from Ontario down to the Keys, it was great.

Next stop Bahamas, if I haven't dropped dead before then.
>>
>>37872020

Haha, it seems like you relish in giving out these details. If you're trying to disgust me it's not working because I have an iron gag reflex. I've never really taken a heavier antacid like that before, I just stick to Tums. Wow, are all those genetic?
>>
>>37872102

Wow, how do you move around a lot as a NEET? And how old are you if I may ask?
>>
>>37869572
Why don't you just roam around with a bucket.

Also, why the fuck do you live in a house with moquette.
>>
>>37872114
Put it this way, I live alone and I've been throwing up constantly since Sunday. I've got to tell someone and with divine serendipity vitreousmalaise asked for details, detailed details.

The Gaviscon is trade not generic (make this your word of the day), in 500ml bottles. I get through about a litre a month.

It's annoying because my stomach has always been rock, I went to Egypt, India, everyone got a bad stomach but not me. For this to hit me now, I'm just thinking it's weird to come out of the blue.
>>
>>37872141
I'm 35. I am presently on neetbux. Hopefully this will change shortly. Family situation.
>>
>>37872292

Oh, from your posts I thought you'd been experiencing this your entire life.
>>
>>37872227
Because I have my cat and a pigeon. The bucket idea has it's appeals but here in the UK it rains a lot.

Moquette? It's a carpet in the pics?
>>
>>37872367
No, this came on last year. Sent by a demon, it's bloody horrible.
>>
>>37872394

that might be linked to diabetes in some way. You should definitely watch what you eat and keep track of sugar. What's your diet like?
>>
>>37872576
Last time I was in hospital they tested me, I had like a million IVs and then they brought the insulin. "I'm not diabetic" I said. They topped me up to a reasonable level but it's not something they want me to check.

Diet, pretty crappy. I am of limited means presently but hopefully this will improve soon.

Have you had reflux all your life? Other than citrus, does anything else set you off?
>>
File: jizzmas.jpg (1MB, 600x3689px)
jizzmas.jpg
1MB, 600x3689px
>>37868846

Jizzmas is a 4chan holiday
>>
>>37872796

Oh my god. Imagine bathing in that.

>>37872683
Yes, I've had reflux for a good period of time. I just avoid the foods that upset me. Like acidic juices, dairy.
>>
>>37872796
Jesus, 10 years ago. I've been here so long. Wonder what happened to him?
>>
File: 1497668708960.jpg (68KB, 271x251px)
1497668708960.jpg
68KB, 271x251px
>>37867272
If I were a femanon (which I totally am not because that's practically an insult in these parts), I'd say some of these posters have hirsutism (hairiness) and menstrual acne brought on by PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome). The discharge problem might be them either not having a good enough diet to prevent yeast growth or just a normal thing where their vaginas clean themselves, but the inside is absolutely disgusting because of a lack of check ups by a gynecologist. They need pantiliners and baby wipes to get rid of the mucus that comes out of their hoohas.
>>
>>37872892
Thing is douching is common in the US, right? I'm pretty certain it's related. Vadges are meant to self clean.
>>
>>37872869
Oh my god. I'd rather not.

Dairy??? That's fucked up, I can't imagine anything more bland than milk. Saying that, I noticed tomatoes set me off and they're not very acidic (I don't think).
>>
>>37872930
It is, and they have the right idea to do that. Without douching, you get the natural ick fish smell that you associate with vaginas. Apparently it disrupts the natural cleaning process of the vagina, bt I'm not sure how that's supposed to be bad when vaginas smell like a rancid sailor's boat.
>>
>>37872975

Anon, will you send me a picture and correspondence soon or are you still with the waste basket?
>>
>>37872975

Tomatoes are neutral ground for me. They dont' cause anything and I often eat them with olive oil or balsamic
>>
>>37873122
Yeah fuck it why not. You've seen me at my lowest point, it won't harm (unless you're a doxing axe murderer or something). I am going to bed now and despite being rank I'll delay the shower for now, I've got a doctors appointment in the morning so I'll have to look a bit better than slightly reheated death. Til then.
>>
>>37873508
I'm really pissed with having to learn what I can eat. Things I like suddenly off the menu, it's like eating old people's food.

Goodnight anon, and I hope your fissures and nuisance gut don't grieve you too much.
>>
>>37873739

Ok, don't forget my email address tho.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.