[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>over 50% of white people in America are 43 or older >median

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12

File: 0826_census_race_fig1-2.jpg (71KB, 599x278px) Image search: [Google]
0826_census_race_fig1-2.jpg
71KB, 599x278px
>over 50% of white people in America are 43 or older
>median age of non whites is 27
>non whites make up majority of births since 2014
>whites as a percentage of the population decline 3% (67% to 64%) every presidential election due to boomers dying and less white people born to replace them
>Trump won due to 80k voters in 3 states tipping the electoral college
>only carried 51% of the white vote
>my city is 70% white but my school is only 20% white

I'm scared. Is it already over but we just don't realize it yet? Boomers are dying at an accelerated rate and libcuck millenials are reaching prime voting age. I'm afraid this is our last hurrah.
>>
>>37867005
Just kill yourself, man. I'm sick of this shit. Can't take it anymore.
>>
The sooner whites go extinct and browns inherit the Earth, the sooner we'll all burn like insects in nuclear fire like we all deserve.
>>
>>37867005

>minorities have tons more kids than whites
>should we try to stem birth rates?
>lol no, let's attack abortion and contraceptives

White Americans are retarded
>>
>>37867005
Other races have shorter lifespans or end up in prison as adults. They have to make up for it with more babies.
>>
I hope there's a race war just to see /pol/'s reaction when half their numbers are nursing home residents and obese rednecks on mobility scooters
>>
>>37867005
Yes it's over. White genocide is the final redpill.
>>
Except most of these minority kids will be in the cities and will kill each other constantly, and all the Asians will be in California.

It's the fucking Spics that are everywhere
>>
Since 1965 the US has changed its policy on immigration to give preferential treatment to shitskins over white western Europeans, which has resulted in a huge demographics change over time. The results are most visible in places like Texas and California where whites are already a minority, totally at the mercy of savage spanish-speaking spics.

While it may seem detrimental to import over a million uncivilized apes into the country each year, statistically they promote economic growth in various ways. These economic benefits, among others, are the primary reason for the change in policy. It's objectively making the country stronger. At the same time, fracturing the country makes it easier for the 1% to dominate us. With all the race baiting and in-fighting we aren't able to unify and make important changes for ourselves. Of course as always the jewish overlords benefit from this as well, eliminating the white man, the only real threat to their supremacy.

50 years from now when we're old men the country will be a bland sea of brown and black with the occasional pale skin alone in the crowd. A mix of hard-working but mentally stupid spics and niggers slaving eagerly for the sake of the jews and their accomplices. Too stupid to even know they're slaves. It's a little interesting thinking of the culture and how things will play out exactly in the future, but for the most part I think I'll be glad that I'm not there to see it.
>>
>>37867005
Boomers fucked up the country for us. Good riddance.
>>
>>37867690
>Since 1965 the US has changed its policy on immigration to give preferential treatment to shitskins over white western Europeans

Gee, could it be that western europeans wouldn't want to fucking come here en masse anymore? Their standard of living has surpassed ours many times over. Living here would be a major step down for them.
>>
File: 4.png (21KB, 128x122px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
21KB, 128x122px
>>37867005
Then befriend non-whites?
>>
>>37867833
theyre all racist though

they hate white people
>>
>>37867005
That's just a still in time. Maybe whites will have more babies per women in the future, maybe minorities' birth rates will decrease, maybe they'll all plunge and thus stabilize.
And why the fuck worry about things you can't change anyway? Isn't your life shit enough? Just grab some popcorn and have fun watching it burn.
>>
Boomers are the reason there's so many shitskins here to begin with you retarded faggot.
>>
>>37867690
Anon, you speak the truth.
>>
>>37867005
The % of the population that is white is decreasing only because of immigration increasing population size. We take in about 1 million per year, every year. The actual number of white people has not declined, and as of the 2010 census was still growing, though only slightly.

I understand the concern about how they affect politics though
>>
>>37867690

Cali here. We're 37% white now and have the 5th largest economy in the world, budget surpluses, and everything is peaceful so I don't see the problem. Texas is 42% white and doing well too.

Meanwhile 94% white West Virginia and 67% white Mississippi are shitholes
>>
>>37867005
I'm Indian ama

You seem very afraid of me
>>
>>37868061

>only immigration

Jesus Christ. If you have a birth rate higher than the death rate and no immigration, your population will grow. Even without immigration, America's birth rate exceeds the death rate
>>
>>37867031
Butthurt monkey
>>37867040
Indeed.
>>
>>37868108
>everything is peaceful

oh yeah so peaceful

it's not like you're the gang violence capital of the world or anything
>>
File: mavado.jpg (17KB, 255x290px) Image search: [Google]
mavado.jpg
17KB, 255x290px
>>37867833
>well go on, anon! Make friends with him!
>"uh.. h-hello, my name is James. How are you?"
>"Yo wat it do wat it do my name T-Dog and I ain't got time to play patty cake wit no pussy ass peckawood so unless you be offerin yo assho' get da fuck out da way bitch ass nigga"
Huh. Well that went well.
>>
>>37868191

Cali is 25th in homicide rate. Guess who's number 1? That's right, Louisiana with a 63% white population. Oh my.
>>
>>37868314
And I'm sure it's the white parts of Louisiana that are the violent areas right?
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>37867005
Yes, White America is over. Normally I wouldn't care, but America is a nuclear power, so now a bunch of spics and niggers are going to have their greasy hands all over The Button. Still it might not be that bad...theres a good probability some nigger might sell the Nuclear Football for $20 and a gat.
>>
File: IMG_1027.jpg (115KB, 614x422px)
IMG_1027.jpg
115KB, 614x422px
Just move to the mid-wes..
>>
>>37868354

Cali has less white people and can control their shitskins. Louisiana has more white people but can't control theirs. I guess it's all the inbreeding
>>
>>37868385

>flyover states BTFO

Awesome, all we need is some super hurricane to wreck the confederate states and we're set
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (72KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault (2).jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
who else ready for /black Idiocracy/?

>president she-boon's address to tha peopo
>"FUK WHAI PEOPO" to thunderous applause
>U.S.'s GDP plummets, wealthy & intelligent people flee
>zimbabwe 2.0
>Eastern Europe consolidates into a nationalist independent confederacy of states with a strong border wall and huge influx of intelligent, wealthy people
>meanwhile bridges start collapsing and the power grid fails in Amerika

feels exciting man. I can't wait for the niggers to burn everything down
>>
>>37868108

/pol/tards are retarded. Multiple studies show diverse groups work better than homogeneous ones.
>>
>>37868108
>California
>Budget surpluses
Fucking lol! Is that a joke? Californias finances are so bad they have their own Wikipedia article
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_state_finances
> In June 2009 Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger...called for massive budget cuts of $24 billion, about 1/4 of the state's budget
>In 2017 a miscalculation of the costs for the state's Medi-Cal program of $1.9 billion in 2016 led Governor Jerry Brown to project the state of California will face a $1.6 billion budget deficit.

>Texas is 42% white and doing well too.
Because most of Texas was built on the back of oil. OPEC trying to fuck over American fracking is crippling them. So it's sandniggers that's destroying Texas.
>>
File: 149435772213083.jpg (16KB, 400x388px)
149435772213083.jpg
16KB, 400x388px
Why are you people afraid to be a minority? Do you think minorities are treated badly?
>>
>>37868475
>Why are you people afraid to be a minority?
Because niggers are subhuman filth that will further destroy a great nation. Furthermore I don't want to a fucking minority in my own country.
>>
>>37868403
They put them in ghettos and let them kill each other you subhuman retard. It's a better solution than trying to integrate with them.
The parts of cali with a high % of blacks are shitholes too.
>>
>>37868475
of course minoritis are treated worse. Society is always built with the majority in mind. Go back to africa if you hate being a minority.
>>
>>37868502
>Because memes are memehuman meme that will further meme a great meme.

No, really, why are you afraid to be a minority?
>>
>>37868581
I don't mind being a minority. I'm rich. It's poor people I can't stand. The reason white trash is so afraid of the blacks taking over is because they live in porch monkey neighborhoods and interact with poor garbage people all day. I'm also leftist, but I voted for Trump in the primary because he's one of us. I don't get why all the rebel flag wavers voted for him, but whatever. #maga, right?
>>
>>37868583
I just told you why, would you like me to continue?
>The atrociously high crime rate
>Seeming inability to integrate
>The popularity of Islam amongst them
>>
>>37868583
Why are you afraid of your own country? Is there something wrong with your own people? Huh. Made me think.
>>
File: membe.jpg (64KB, 500x334px)
membe.jpg
64KB, 500x334px
>>37868629
>Criminals
>Insular culture
>Religious extremism
These are poor people problems, not nigger problems, senpai.
>>
>>37868564
California is not segregated. It has the least segregation of any state. 25% of all marriages are interracial and they"white " people are often just Eurasian
>>
>>37868663
>Muh poor people
No, even controlling for socio-economic background niggers still commit more crime.
>>
>>37868475
All minorities in every country throughout all history has been treated badly you fucking retard. Before it was blacks and whites it was blacks and other blacks and whites and other whites in their oen countries. Why would you willingly give up your power and subjugate yourself? Lots of whites think this is a good thing in the name of "diversity." Brainwashed pieces of shit.
>>
>>37868663
And niggers are inherently poor and bring poverty everywhere they go.
>>
>>37868678
Sure. But when you control for race, poor people commit way more crime than rich people. I can do this all day.
>>37868699
Because I have enough resources that I won't be subjugated to anyone. Economic status is the greatest outcome predictor, not gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, sexual orientation... it's all about money. Black or whites I know the person in charge will be rich, therefore I'm safe. If you're poor, then you've got problems.
>>
>>37868737
>But when you control for race, poor people commit way more crime than rich people
So we agree it's better to live next door to poor whites than rich blacks.
>>
>>37868768
Absolutely not. You only read the propaganda from the people who want to convince you that race is the problem and it's not. A rich black person is far less likely to rob me than a poor white person, Anon.
>>
white people are useless for the future.
>>
File: 1497679882491.jpg (178KB, 761x960px)
1497679882491.jpg
178KB, 761x960px
>>37868732
Look at the gated Communities, the fences, and the walls. Check out the property values and the taxes and the costs of living. These physical and economic barriers aren't put up to keep black people out, they're there to keep out poor people, regardless of race. Poverty breeds poverty, Anon, not black people. One smokes meth and the other smokes crack, both run around with guns and shoot each other and drive shitty cars and shit up the neighborhood. Both have chimpouts and street fights.
>>37868837
So are you.
>>
>>37867059
its the white girls getting the abortions you absolute retard
>>
>>37868737
So you don't care about your race or nation, just money. What happens when you run into misfortune and your job/business goes under? Do you even understand how quickly that can happen? History is full of retards like you who would sell out their people for comforts and luxuries. Once your descendants are swimming in a sea of brown, or your company fails and you live on the streets among the crackhead niggers, I hope it will have been worth it.
>>
>>37868856
I know, I'm white. And I'm poor.
Fuck all the white faggots hiding behind their money and running further and further out into the suburbs.
>>
>>37868792
>A rich black person is far less likely to rob me than a poor white person, Anon
That is completely orthogonal to reality. See, for example table 6 in this:
https://www.newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf
>Homicide rate and Median income percentile
>Blacks in the 90th percentile: 10 homicides per 100,000
>Whites in the 0-10th percentile: 0.4 homicides per 100,000

A white family in the 10th percentile (the BOTTOM 10% of the country) commit less murders on average than blacks in the TOP 10% of the country.
>>
>>37868837
Shitskins have always and will always be useless.
>>
>>37868883
I live off investments. Diverse investments. And I'll never go broke, I've got property. I haven't worked a day job in years. Mostly nowadays I volunteer on disaster missions and help NEET kids get their neetbux.
>>37868920
If you were smart enough to understand the article you just read, you would laugh at yourself for saying what you just said.
>>
>>37868892
Exactly. My grandparents did the same thing when their neighborhood in the city became too black, fled to the suburbs.

Where do these dumbasses think they're going to go once they have nowhere left to run? It will be like Brazil, the light skins will build a big wall to keep the shitskin hordes out. It will be like that and the resorts built for white people in tropical areas with a brown horde of crime all around.
>>
>>37868951
>If you were smart enough to understand the article you just read, you would laugh at yourself for saying what you just said.
Translation:
>I just got BTFO, better just call the other guy a retard.

Please point out what was wrong, all I did was show you that, on average, a dirt poor white family would be less likely to commit murder than a well off black family. Something that ran completely contrary to your argument, for which you have supplied zero (0) evidence.
>>
>>37868792

This.

>be hardcore conservative
>graduate college
>get job underwriting loans
>includes going through people's tax returns
>one of my first loans
>guarantor made $135 million the previous year
>tax bill: $0
>m..maybe it's just one year
>we have 8 returns on file
>literally made at least $40 million a year each year and paid no federal income tax
>meanwhile I'm making $100k and have to cut a check to Uncle Sam each year
>start questioning my world views

CEO Goldberg and XYZ multinational corporation is fucking the average man over more so than Shaniqua and her 5 kids. But they do a great job at pointing the finger at minorities. So keep voting for tax cuts for the rich and corporations. I'm sure it will trickle down one day.
>>
>>37868951
Even if you never lose your money, your children or grandchildren might squander their inheritance. They might become poor. They might become junkies. You are incredibly myopic and care only for your own life. No one who understands the impact of darkies on society and cares for their progeny would be indifferent.
>>
>>37869013
Well, first off, I said poor people. You've got to talk about the bottom 90%, not the bottom 10%. The bottom 10% would be absolutely destitute and lack the means to even commit crimes. They are probably people who live in such rural squalor that the only people within range have nothing to steal. It's a meaningless metric you just cited. I'm talking about poor people here.
>>
>>37868920
Spotted the retard.
In NYC the cost of living is so high that $100k is considered popular poverty level . Your study fails to control for cost of living. Can't compare blacks living in expensive cities to whites living in cheap towns. Especially when half the white population is over 45
>>
>>37869062
>Fuck niggers, fuck libtards, fuck gays!!!
"Well I'm rich, so fuck you too."
>BAWWWWWW YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF
My work here is done. I wasn't born poor. So fuck me, right?
>>
>>37869092
Thanks for admitting defeat with such a stupid nonsensical post. Enjoy being "rich" with 0.00001% of what your real masters own you stupid fuck.
>>
>>37869032

Finally someone with brains on this site.

/pol/ is literally full of people that just want to get fucked in the ass by the richest people.

They vote to give globalists more power and in return get flooded with minorities because globalists want to reduce costs and if possible their jobs will be outsourced.

And now with the raise of software the richest people aren't only fucking over the middle and lower classes but also the upper classes by automating jobs in finance, business, law, medicine etc.
>>
>>37869063
>You've got to talk about the bottom 90%, not the bottom 10%
Well that's fucking retarded.

>he bottom 10% would be absolutely destitute and lack the means to even commit crimes.
So according to you, the bottom 10% don't even own knives, or fists or anything to murder? You're either retarded, trolling, or desperately trying to find away out of this.

>>37869071
>Spotted the retard.
It's funny because this study only looked at one state (Chicago), and 90th percentile would be the richest 10% anyway. Unless your argument is that the top 10% of New Yorkers are still on the poverty line? Which again, is totally wrong, since poverty will be a relative metric and is defined to be bellow a certain percentile. In the case of a family of 4, it's about $24,000 which is the 30th percentile.
>>
>>37867690
What this anon said>>37867772
A good number of the whites that came here after the settlers was under dire circumstances such as famine, wars or just being plain poor. The us needed poles and taxes in the dirt out west so it worked out.
>>
File: 1471952221702.jpg (72KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1471952221702.jpg
72KB, 600x530px
>>37869062
Implying a group of people who think taxes are theft would lift a finger to help a rich person down on his luck just because they're the same race.
>>
Everyone gets their time in the sun, your people didn't think you'd reign supreme forever.....did you. Don't worry after we leave this rock we'll leave a plaque and keep nigs or robots(actual) to keep it shiny in your honor.

Unless you can stop it, may the better man win.
>>
The "poverty is the problem, not race" argument is a good one, but since IQ differences between ethnic groups are real, it is moot. IQ correlates with both wealth and race. Therefore poor people will tend to be from low IQ races, and you're back to regular old racism.

>inb4 IQ isn't real, IQ ethnic differences aren't real
I'm sure Djibouti will become the next Singapore any day now.
>>
>>37869178
You said the study used national standards for poverty. I'm reading the study and it seems to be about the victims or crime rather than offenders. Not seeing anything about offender stats
>>
>>37869062
If they squander their inheritance, then it is their own fault, and I offer no sympathy.

If they become junkies, it is their own fault, and I offer no sympathy.

If they ruin their life by their own hand, it is in no way my problem or my obligation.
>>
Well the thing is, diversity isn't an inherently bad thing. But it isn't an inherently good thing either. That being said, most people are genetic trash, regardless of race. So if the future proles of America are brownish, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>37869347
He thinks impoverished shack dwellers will walk three miles to the next farm and murder someone. Don't expect much out of stormfags. They're not well informed enough to do anything but repeat memes, and they're not smart enough to filter out bullshit, that's why it was so easy to convince them that race was the problem. It makes it easier for them to breed more people to run in the hamster wheel. They were born to pay bills and then die, and for no other reason.
>>
>>37868870
No. That is completely false
>>
>>37869401
I just read the entire study. It basically says rich people were more likely to be victims of crime in the 70s when compared to the poor. This relationship has changed over time as rich people find ways to exclude the poor. This does not prove rich blacks are more violent than poor whites. In fact it suggests that the poor commit these crimes and that rich people are trying to escape them
>>
>>37869541
>I just read the entire study.
That's five minutes of your time you'll never get back.
>>
>>37869328

Fucking love it when people with a slightly above average IQ pretend like it's the most important thing.

IQ doesn't mean shit.

You could be a genius born in afghanistan and be poor as fuck for the rest of your life or you could be a massive brainlet born into a rich family and you will play life on easy mode.

I know plenty of extremely high IQ people that did shitty stem degrees and are now earning 32k/year and I know plenty average IQ dipshits that did accounting and ended up earning 70k/year
>>
File: 1451521653932.jpg (28KB, 640x438px)
1451521653932.jpg
28KB, 640x438px
>>37869670
It's almost like the individual is a better outcome predictor than their group membership categorically.
>>
File: REEEEEE.png (94KB, 396x385px)
REEEEEE.png
94KB, 396x385px
Fucking normie fags. Robots are supposed to be either the most perceptive about society, or the least because they've focused their autism on something else.

Whites will be a minority soon enough and normalcucks will pay for their sins.

Originazi
>>
>>37868434
>usa food production btfo
>awesome

right there with you mang
>>
>>37869373
Great parent.
>>
>>37870664
Once they hit 18, their life is their own.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.