[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fresh from /lgbt/. Transgenderism is a symptom of larger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: explain this..png (111KB, 1164x506px) Image search: [Google]
explain this..png
111KB, 1164x506px
Fresh from /lgbt/.

Transgenderism is a symptom of larger mental issues.
>>
>>37866625
It's called "gender dysphoria" for a reason. It IS a mental disorder.
>>
>>37866691
It's a symptom of bigger ones.
>>
File: temp2.jpg (58KB, 527x601px) Image search: [Google]
temp2.jpg
58KB, 527x601px
>>37866691
We live in an age where it's politically incorrect to call AIDS a disease (it's a "status"). So calling gender dysphoria a mental disease certainly isn't an option.

Plus many guys don't transition because they feel like girls, they don't because they wanna be treated like girls. People like Laura Kate Dale didn't even consider transitioning until they see how good they get treated when they LARP as girls.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2014/jan/23/how-world-of-warcraft-game-helped-me-come-out-transgender

It's degeneracy, pure and simple.
>>
File: rusetranny.png (887KB, 745x837px) Image search: [Google]
rusetranny.png
887KB, 745x837px
Tranny hate thread?

Let's do it in an original way!
>>
>>37866986
No hate, just sayin' it ain't the biggest issue trannies have.
>>
>>37866691
Dysphoria is not an illness you retard
>>
>>37866625
And /r9k/ is a mentally ill board. Coincidence?
>>
File: 1497196018990.jpg (19KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1497196018990.jpg
19KB, 184x184px
be nice to trannies! we're not all bad!
>>
>>37867321
ur not bad but ur a denial or most of society and u will be viewed as a subhuman freak

other than that its ok
who needs society when the government protects you
>>
>>37866625
If you're trans you have a host of mental issues, it's not fucking normal. I think trying normalize trans people and pretend that it is ok is not only hurting people who actually have the mental illness but also hurting the U.S. as a whole. It's disturbing and wrong, it actually makes me sick to see trans kids because the parents are enabling them.
>>
>>37867350
>be viewed as a sub human freak
maybe by dumbshit hicks like you

most people in enlightened parts of the country don't have a problem with trannies
>>
>>37867411
You are baiting me, right?
What reaction do you expect?
>>
>>37866625
Because most sane trans women make the pragmatically correct choice of just suppressing it.

You think sane people would drug themselves up and mutilate their own bodies with flawed, risky, and expensive procedures just to be treated like freaks and be discriminated against?
>>
>>37867401
Why should you give a fuck?
A robot is an outcast, so why should he care about others' shitter kids ?

Wait. Maybe you are a normie.
>>
>>37866625
Of course its a fucking mental disorder.
If you tried to convince a doctor to surgically remove your (perfectly healthy and functional) legs and take prescription drugs to accelerate the atrophy of your legs to make the surgery motte viable, you'd be institutionalized and no doctor would ever seriously consider removing your legs.
If you wanted to remove your penis, though, the same doctor would tell you you'd make a beautiful woman, then write out a few scripts for estrogen pills and schedule your penectomy.
>>
>be 14 y/o boy
>feel insecure because to flamboyant to be a boy
>want to be grill but too insecure to tell parents
>tell parents
>"a-and if y-you don't like it... th-then you don't love me!"
>parents are a little weirded out but pay for surgery and hormonal pillz
>wear baggy clothes because feel insecure while transitioning.
>now 17 or 18 y/o
>finally mtf
>constantly trying to defend the stupid decision an insecure teenager made
>but at least the sjws think I'm brave
>>
>>37867517
It really does seem like indoctrination. I don't think a kindergatner would just say I wanna be a girl!
Sure. little kids talk out their arse, constantly. But taking the things they say at face value is not going to help them in the future.

T. Failed Author
>>
>>37868253
I feel like I've heard this story before.
>>
>>37867321
anyone falling victim to a social virus like this and still thinks they're a robot deserves to die the slow horrible death you've confirmed
>>
At a fundamental level they don't have a solid grounding in reality. They are living a lie. Imagine how fucked up your life would be if you walked around all day pretending to be a billionaire.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.