[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i study technology for 5 hours a day and actively keep learning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1481018088592.jpg (197KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481018088592.jpg
197KB, 600x720px
If i study technology for 5 hours a day and actively keep learning and getting certificates will I be successful?

im autistic and cant even tie my shoe tho
>>
pls respond to my thread lads im very lonely
>>
>>37866593
Probably not. Most companies want to hire future leaders and great team workers before they want to hire technologically skilled people
>>
>>37866593
>Be me
>Live in shithole country with ridiculously competitive academics
>Study up to seven hours a day
>Still underperform.
Thank God everyday that you're American. In my country 4000 kids commit suicide every year due to academic failures.
>>
>>37867075
are you from gooklandistan?
>>
>>37866593
Most likely, depends on how disciplined you are and how well you are actually able to remember and understand info. I'm sure that if ends up going well, you'll end up doing great.

But if you're like me where you forget things quickly and don't how to apply your knowledge well, you'll not be as successful as you can be. If you get your certificates though, you'll still be successful to a certain degree, even as an autist.
>>
at the end of the day you need to have to interview like a normal human being. employers will take the decently qualified candidate with a good personality over the super qualified autist
>>
>>37867103
No, I'm from a third-world country. If I tell you you'll make fun of me. Yeah, but pretty much the same difficulty level as Korean GSATs.
>>
>>37867216
its so obvious India
>>
>>37867216
Slaving away so that you can build an amazing economy for your leaders, just so that they can overthrow the US and extend the misery you are feeling by their hand to more parts of the world.
>>
>>37866593
Learn how to tie your shoe lad it helps. I didn't learn until I was 15 but I learnt eventually, you just gotta keep trying.
>>
>>37867188
This. Companies are increasingly valuing humans who act like humans, because actual literal robots are slowly taking over the jobs of humans who act like robots

That said, OP might be able to get a job if he looks hard enough, but it won't be a breeze and once office politics enter the picture, he won't get promoted bc he's a "weirdo" who can't teamwork.
>>
File: 1497377647026.jpg (39KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1497377647026.jpg
39KB, 665x574px
If i study medicone for 7 hours everyday and take uni classes will i be a docter

I have dyslexia by the way
>>
>>37867371
Ibalso had c's in highschool mostly because I was/am a nervous wreck and didnt show up to school because of it
>>
>>37867371
>>37867455
femanon here, that's pretty cute desu

would bf and marry a dyslexic but hardworking medicine student shy anon for sure
>>
>>37867216
Poo in loo Designated shitting streets hahaha XD. Kys, shitskin.
>>
>>37866593
>If i study technology
That's vague.
What exactly do your have in mind??
>>
>>37866593
Study the 901/902 certs and do IC3

Those are the easiest certification to get and they last a couple years but you could easily make $25-$30 an hour,just about anywhere that does pc support tech. I was well into the IC3 but lost interest and decided to do college instead.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.