[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is watching sports and going to a sports pub a good way to make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: collin cowherd.jpg (46KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
collin cowherd.jpg
46KB, 200x250px
Is watching sports and going to a sports pub a good way to make friends?
I am so fucking lonely
>>
Forcing yourself to do something you don't like and faking interest in something you don't like? Sure, it's how you'll start a meaningful and easy long-term relationship with someone.
>>
>>37866042
I like the nba.I would just start watching other sports to go to the pub
>>
>>37866023
Not unless you're naturally charismatic
Although sometimes I had waiters come up to me and just start being friendly so it depends
>>
>>37866066
>Although sometimes I had waiters come up to me and just start being friendly so it depends
In sports pubs or pubs in general?
>>
>>37866042
that is assuming it's not his interest. besides, faking it is hard to sustain so I wouldn't count that too much.

if it is, it might be a good way of talking to people. guys at the pub having booze and watching sports are pretty laid back that way. maybe have a decently thick skin, parry and give some jabs at most, but it's worth a shot IMO. at least they won't look at you awkward like you're a moving corpse approaching two stacies and give you a shot.
>>
>>37866097
>if it is, it might be a good way of talking to people. guys at the pub having booze and watching sports are pretty laid back that way. maybe have a decently thick skin, parry and give some jabs at most, but it's worth a shot IMO. at least they won't look at you awkward like you're a moving corpse approaching two stacies and give you a shot.
This is what I thought
>Ask a shot
>Shout fucking Durant man he ruined the nba
>Start a discussion with some old people and Chads
It seems a good plan to me.Spending so much time at home alone is killing me
>>
>>37866184
yeah if it's your interest and you'll pull it off somewhat like you described, I think you'll fare well. might not be a crazy success-story on the first day, but frequenting a place can do a lot since new people will stop by everyday. the lonely underdog hasn't got anything to lose, who knows who you'll bump into.

keep a hold of this spirit and have a good time
>>
>>37866225
Thank you man.Making friends is so hard...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.