[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He lives past 30 >he wastes time with women, not even,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 5201680551_6c36e54627_b.jpg (186KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5201680551_6c36e54627_b.jpg
186KB, 731x1024px
>He lives past 30
>he wastes time with women, not even, just thinking about them
>he works more than 10 hours a week
>he owns things
>he is not in shape for the right reasons ( being healthy and independent from the medical system)
>he consumes "art" and "philosophy"
>he touches money instead of having all his finances automated on the computer
>he doesnt sleep 3 hours a day in 6 naps of 20 minutes on a polyphasic sleep
>he doesn't train his body with yoga to consume 1 meal a day
>he reads
>he believes in something
>he doesn't rob petty drug dealers for a living while contributing to justice
> he has feelings, he needs friends
>he explains himself to other people , he speaks his mind trying to reason with baboons
>he doesn't take back public places from subhumans and establishes himself there to do his daily chores

Daily reminder that you are an eternal cuck and you are COPING, even worse, you cuck yourself.
>>
>>37865964
>he explains himself to other people
so what are you doing right now?

>implying there's something wrong with reading

sounds like you're coping quite hard there manly man.
>>
>>37866063
>implying you shouldn't have read all the right things already

I'm obviously projecting, I haven't checked all the items yet.
>>
if you like demented asceticism so bad just go to a monastery
>>
>>37866106
No, well, I don't believe in monasteries anymore, they are maintained by the government and are tied to capitalism, the crazy thing of postmodernism is that the system re absorbs it's own contradictions. There is no escape, no ideology that rises above, we are all merchandise now. There is no exit. Just cope.
>>
File: 1496717437207.gif (130KB, 178x90px) Image search: [Google]
1496717437207.gif
130KB, 178x90px
>>37865964
>he unironically exists

Hahahahah the absolute sheep
>>
Polyphasic naps of 20 minutes basically corrode your brain in a way similar to not sleeping at all. The real redpill is napping during midday and waking briefly during midnight, like preindustrial humans did.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.