[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here sorta fascinated by this guy? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pewdiepie.jpg (69KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie.jpg
69KB, 976x549px
Is anyone else here sorta fascinated by this guy?

I don't know what it is but his videos have really grabbed me lately. The whole phenomenon of PewDiePie's channel this past year has been really entertaining. It's a really weird mix of 'slow motion trainwreck' and 'holy shit this guy is on fire' at the same time.

You get the distinct impression that he's doing exactly what he wants in each and every video. Like he's being exactly and precisely himself, yet making a compelling spectacle out of it. It's feels like it's sort of blurring the line between reality and performance art. There's something surreal about it.

I guess to sum it all up, what drugs is PewDiePie taking exactly? It looks like massive doses of Xanax to me, but there might be some coke in the mix too. He's certainly taking large doses of something, there can be no doubt about that.
>>
>>37865490
Acting retarded to get kids to view him for years must have melted his brain
>>
>>37865490
I agree man. Hes been on another level since the wsj thing happened.
>>
I found his videos to be really interesting, both his tryhard ones and the new ones.
>>
>>37865490
this. first he seemed like a goofy guy to me, making stupid gaming videos to teenagers to laugh at. he was kinda funny sometimes.
but we get to see more sides of him now.
I like how he makes fun of other youtubers and their lifestyle, the media etc. social commentary at its finest.
really shows the absurdity of our society and life in general.
he has everything in life and now just does his thing, not giving a fuck about the consequences.
a man living in his ivory tower, judging people below, contemplating the meaninglessness of our daily struggles and still somehow deriving pleasure out of this existence.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
>>
>>37865506
Maybe that was his plan all along. Amass an army of 12 year old then brainwash them with nazi propaganda.
>>
>have been doing the same thing every day for the past 5 years
>"oh wow he must be on drugs"
>>
>Is anyone else here sorta fascinated by this guy?
Not at all, if anything he seems very good at reading trends.
>Wow so kids are loving spooky horror game reactions and lets plays, lets do it!
>Wow so kids are digging more vlog like style content, wanting an interaction simulator, count me in!
>Wow so kids are loving the edgy style humor and commentary, leave it to me!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.