[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the great lakes are not the radest shit in the world >if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1200px-Great-Lakes-Basin.svg.png (212KB, 1200x856px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Great-Lakes-Basin.svg.png
212KB, 1200x856px
>the great lakes are not the radest shit in the world
>if there is a god his promise land wouldn't be the bastion of life and beauty that is the great lakes
>I dont want to experience all of Gods beautiful seasons
>the great lakes are not only 2nd to Belgian for great beer
>I like my neighbors to be liberal arts hipsters or toothless hicks instead of well adjusted and considerate people
>economies should be based on made up services
>I dont enjoy the majestic outdoors

explain why you love cock so much and dont live on in the worlds best region

colorado and pacific northwest get a pass because they are pretty cool
>>
>>37865269
I do live in the greatlakes region, in Ontario.
can confirm OPs poost.
>>
>>37865269
The great lakes are awesome. I'm from Ohio and lake Erie is one of the best parts of living in Ohio.
>>
>Living in America
>>fucking muted for 2 seconds my arse
>>
>>37865788
Wow you must be trolling. Ohio is a fucking miserable dump. Having grown up near Erie, I can tell you that it's shit. So polluted that you can smell it from 5 miles away. Do you care to tell them about the time Toledo's water was undrinkable for a week because of pollution from Erie?
>>
File: flyover.jpg (76KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
flyover.jpg
76KB, 640x414px
>>37865269
Catch: you have to live in bumfuck flyoverland
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I live in Wisconsin OP. I'm in a truck, here's the view.
>>
>>37865269
Born in Wisconsin and have family that live in the Keweenaw Peninsula of the UP. Possibly the most beautiful place I've ever been. I'd move there tomorrow if the employment prospects up there weren't so bad.
>>
>>37865867
depends, growing up in the 440, the lake was fine
>>
>travelling through Wisconsin on a road trip because only friend's gf wants to "travel"
>stop for lunch at a diner with an unironic americana motif
>literally nothing else in town or for miles and miles around
>dull shriek of a jet emerges from the sky above
>chattering turns into an uproar
>a motley assembly of snaggletoothed men shirtless or in dungarees or overalls and worn out looking women waddle out onto the old unmarked tarmac/gravel road, pointing at the sky and jabbering about the "sky spirits" and the corn harvest, a teacher leads a troop of school children outside
>one of the dickensian looking kids shouts "LOOKIT"
>suddenly in a break in the clouds they see it, a "sky spirit", an ordinary jumbo jet
>lots of guys start shouting "WOOO", others begin clapping
>this is followed by unified chanting of "USA USA USA"
>it is not long before the airliner is obscured once again
>some pastor from some obscure denomination of a denomination of a denomination begins preaching and they line up to let some blood into a brass cauldron, even the children do this without flinching
>join in to avoid being lynched
>slowly the noise dissipates, most leave, some stay to "pray" with the "pastor", though it sounds less like christian hymn and more like a tribal chant
>leave too, forever
yeah, nah
>>
>>37866230
I am in wisconsin also
>>
File: 1477115023138.jpg (86KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1477115023138.jpg
86KB, 1080x810px
>>37866704
can confirm that northern Wisconsin and UP is GOAT.

lived in iron mountain most of my childhood and visit the porcupine mountains every chance I get.
the driftless area is also pretty great.

now I live in Green Bay and it's depressingly average except for the greatest sports franchise to ever grace this earth.

>>37868195
>>37866230
lots of wisconsinbots in this ITT thread
>>
>>37868292
How are the libraries in Green Bay?
>>
I was just at the cottage in French River territory by Georgian Bay. Canoed in the interior a bit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.