[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some of you retards take great pride in being a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: oh yeah.jpg (41KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.jpg
41KB, 854x480px
Why do some of you retards take great pride in being a virgin loser?

You are calling yourself robots and even talk condescending to people who aren't robots.

Honestly it's kinda disgusting. You don't see people with down syndrome thinking everyone who doesn't have it is beneath them.

You guys are pretty lame, how can you claim you're suffering if you look down on people who have better lives?
>>
>>37865064
I mean, I've actually seen quite a few smug retards in real life that really believe they're better than every one else just because their parents tell them how special they are...

In fact, I see a lot of women, actually most women, who feel the same exact way those retards do, and both don't even realize it. At least this group of people are online and generally don't have to deal with them in person.
>>
Take pride? Most of them seem unhappy about it.
>>
File: 1471113314973.png (219KB, 370x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471113314973.png
219KB, 370x480px
>>37865092
Please explain to me why women shouldn't perceive they're superior?

Think about it. They can find a guy who is willing to get naked on the street, and spread his asshole while saying "I LOVE YOU AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU" within 1 hour of looking.

They can start up a harem that's on the level of what you see in anime. Obedient men who will DIE for them despite not knowing them for more than 5 minutes.

They got so much power they have no reason to not think they're superior.

With a single sentence, they can make millions of men become their servant. ("I love you")

With a single gesture, the man will lose all self control ("kissing")

They have countless men on r9k who think about them every second of their life.

Men who even commit suicide if the woman does not give them so much of a glance.

Why wouldn't a woman think other people are beneath her?
>>
File: crying wojak with goldface mask.jpg (141KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojak with goldface mask.jpg
141KB, 700x700px
>>37865064
t. guy who will NEVER EVER get his virginity back
>>
>>37865064
if you don't like it then just leave this place is shit anyway
>>
>>37865181
if you don't like my thread then just get the fuck out already faggot.
>>
It's not that we're proud. It just feels less lonesome and isolating to know we're not alone.
>>
>>37865157
>Please explain to me why women shouldn't perceive they're superior?
Because men can build a dungeon, take these very women and lock them away for the rest of their lives without any one even remembering them. While they're completely helpless to stop it.

Women are physically week and that only seems to be irrelevant now because we live in a society.

At any moment one of those men who fall at her feet(which if they do are clearly mentally sick) can grab a brick and end her life in the same amount of time as "profess their undying love".

If you build a carpet out of snakes don't be surprised if you get bit.
>>
>>37865064

See the new sticky, there are plenty of places to be a normalfag, this isn't one of them. What's really disgusting is how normies like you take interest in this place and feel the need to come here to constantly tell people who to live their lives
>>
>>37865064
Being a wizard defines me. It is literally what 99% of people won't achieve. I'm the creepy virgin everyone hates.
>>
>>37865246
What about the new sticky? Where does it say "no normies allowed"?
>>
>>37865222
And guys will die one hit by a bullet, or can get stabbed to death.

Mankind is based on its intelligence & ability to use resources.

Only an inferior species requires animalistic feats for dominance.

Quit being a monkey anon, you are talking about using Gorilla tactics just to remotely stand a chance against the superior race.

A Gorilla can beat down a human with his fists. but is he superior? No, he's not. Pair him up against the hunter who has a sniper rifle and watch him go down before he can blink.

Women are superior, and guess what also is their resource?

(You)
>>
You are the retard, it has nothing to do with superiority. We just want a place where we can talk with others who we can relate to, without normalfags who lack perspective intruding and regurgitating the same "be yourself" platitudes to us that we already have to constantly deal with in real life.
>>
File: suck my dick.png (171KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
suck my dick.png
171KB, 352x352px
>>37865368
You just proved you're retarded you dumbass.

You're a minority here, most of us got laid and a good portion of the community has nice income or is a GIRL.

YOU need to get THE FUCK OUT if you want to be in a place with people you can relate to.

How about you go to the nearest trash can and dump your head in it. You might find something of your level in there.

>>37865246
The rules says r9k has no topic. So shut the fuck up already autist.
>>
>>37865368
Nobody does that retard. Instead, you go out of your way to look for things to get offended by like tumblrina sjws. If someone mentions having a gf in a totally relevant thread you go apeshit because you somehow think this is your board.
>>
>>37865250
this
it's not inferior being a virgin is not bad roastie
also comparing it to down syndrome ? wow
>>
>>37865435
>comparing it to down syndrome ? wow

Yeah my bad, even people with down syndrome can get laid.

You guys are the bottom .01% of society.
>>
>>37865353
Isn't it fallacious to assert that women are the superior when their superiority is extremely reliant on being in a very specific environment that enables it? To go with your example, the person there can only beat the gorilla because they're provided a rifle. But even if you threw a man into a jungle, he could potentially create tools and weapons from scratch and could stand a mild chance against the gorilla. Women couldn't recreate a society where there are hordes of people ready to dance exactly as they whistle when left to their own devices. Modern western women in particular would fucking crash and burn at an astonishing rate.
>>
>>37865353
And by that very same logic one only needs to be slightly more intelligent to finesse the very same goals I explained. Your point is moot.
>>
>>37865497
no you dumbass, my point was YOURS was moot.

You haven't proven how women aren't superior.
You will lick shit off the ground just for a woman to talk to you for 1 minute.

>>37865494
Regardless of the environment. Men have always acted with the motivating factor to fuck women.

We can look through history and see that if it wasn't for the reward of pussy men wouldn't be half of what they are.
>>
>>37865064
You probably shouldn't come here, and I'm not saying so because "reee normie leave", but it's for your own good. Anyone, even Normie that spends enough time on these sorts of boards or sites is just going to end up as fucked up as the lowest common denominator
>>
>>37865559
Nope, your point was moot, sorry friendo.
>>
>>37865559
>mosquitoes are at the top of the evolutionary chain, because they can bite us humans and get away with it as long as nobody decides to spray them with insecticide or crush them with their hands
literally your argument
>>
>>37865610
Humans aren't trying to fuck mosquito's you dumbass.

Humans aren't willing to get naked on the street and spread their anus just for a mosquito.

Women at any time can decide to blow open your brains with a gun, get over it you monkey virgin.
>>
File: 1420355135365.png (812KB, 1007x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420355135365.png
812KB, 1007x720px
>>37865644
>mosquito's
I guess I win again
>>
>>37865064
Most robots died out or went to wizard Chan. And the ones here feel lost, so the only thing left to relate to are >tfw no gf, virgin feels. And the board is getting slower and more /b/ like.

Frankly what I don't get is why Normie's come here though ..how "off" is your life that you go on the lonely boy section of a Kazakh arms trading forum
>>
>>37865775
Is this the lonely boy forum? I never knew.
>>
>>37865410
You're so painfully stupid it's embarrassing.
>l-look at the sticky, muh no topic, this isn't your virgin board
>b-but also you have to leave because you don't belong you are a minority XDD
You're too much of a retard to understand what a hypocrite you are. You're also wrong about autistic virgins being in the minority by the way, I'd say it's an even split at this point, but a lot of normalfags will be moving to /soc/ after the new rule.
>>
File: 1476585506622.jpg (39KB, 389x361px) Image search: [Google]
1476585506622.jpg
39KB, 389x361px
>>37865064
Oh fucking hell here we go again.
Look, we have nothing against normalfags idiot.
We just believe that they have no reason to go on 4chan when they have so many other sites to use.
So may people on this website are socially crippled in some way and generally want to conversate with people in the same situations as themselves.

Normalfags just shatter this mentality completely, I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be normal just stay the fuck off 4chan.
>>
>>37865826
"hypocrite" lul.
I was just bouncing back your own logic you dumbass. I don't give a shit about it like you do.

>>37865713
can't win at life so tries his best on an internet board.

>>37865775
Might be because this board doesn't belong to robots after all? Most of us got laid kid.
>>
>>37865851
>Most of us got laid kid.
That's factually incorrect
>>
>>37865851
>Most of us got laid kid
there are more posts against normies than for them
>>
>>37865851
>can't win at life so tries his best on an internet board.
Lol how bad do you have to be to not only lose in life, but also an internet board??
>>
File: IMG_0125.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>>37865064
Tfw normalfag is essentially calling everyone pathetic losers, but Normalfag is such a loser that he's either got nothing to do besides pick on some robots, or is such a loser that he feels a need to take time out of his day to pick on robots.

Seriously OP, anyone with common sense can figure out that you've got problems of your own, especially psychological, if you're being so active in a shitty bully attempt. Go steal some lunch money faggot, or fuck off to /b/
>>
>>37865064
I don't think I'm better than them I just want them to get the fuck out of this board
>>
>>37865473
>wanting to overpopulate earth is a good thing
Weaker living beings seek reproduction.
>rats,cockoroaches,flies etc.
if anything it makes us better because we can contain our urges
>>
File: 1494223343501.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494223343501.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>37865222
Get a load of this faggot lmao
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.