[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lonely >a co-worker tells me I need a gf and tells me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1494389269982.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1494389269982.png
371KB, 832x868px
>lonely
>a co-worker tells me I need a gf and tells me he knows a girl that might like me
>he talks to her, and then he talks to me and gives me her number
>i message her and we're into some of the same things
>message her for a few days and we talk about going to the movies together this weekend
>week progresses
>she's incredibly boring, talks about going home after work and doing nothing except for talking to her parents and reading books
>she genuinely has nothing interesting to talk about unless i bring the topic up first
>every text is just her recounting all of the boring shit she does
>"i went to work, came home, had dinner, and now im reading a book :)"
>slowly running out of things to talk to her about

what do? i want to leave this place forever by getting a girlfriend but im running out of shit to talk. please help
>>
Go on the date and see how that works out, she might be more fun in person.
>>
She might be acting boring because she doesn't like you and wants you to stop texting her. Now if you actually want her to be your gf you have to actually fucking meet and do something. Are you actually going to the kinoplex, or are you still "talking about going?" Make a concrete plan and go from there, you'll have more to talk about once you do things together
>>
>>37864316
Go on a date. Talk to her about boring stuff. Quickly move to hug and give her a peck on the cheek as you meet. Escalate from there. She sounds like a fuck on the first date kinda girl.
>>
>>37864316
maybe do shit with her that doesn't need to be talked over, like movies/vidya/whatever the fuck
>>
File: 1352697885055.jpg (90KB, 1003x747px) Image search: [Google]
1352697885055.jpg
90KB, 1003x747px
Get skype, have her read aloud to you.

I do this with my LDR gf, if the books boring you can play vidya while listening, if its interesting you have something to talk about.

She'll be shy about it at first but just tell her yo like listening to her voice.
>>
Sometimes boring is good
>>
>>37864316
Talking with people is just boring like that, I think. I've been so starved of human interaction that all talk is small talk. I don't know. Whenever I try to make new friends, that just ends up happening. We have nothing to talk about that then maybe a week later we stop talking altogether. I can't hold conversations and I don't know why.
>>
>>37864316

I guarantee you you're the one who is boring. You sound like someone who waits for his turn to speak, rather than actually listening. Ask about her book.
>>
File: inbetweeners_jay2[1].jpg (34KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
inbetweeners_jay2[1].jpg
34KB, 510x383px
she's definitely into anal
>>
>>37864316
>i want to leave this place forever
you want to betray us? fuck u man
>>
>>37864316
I know this feel anon..
Does she have any social media? look into that and her books and see what she posts passionately about and if you can dig it then talk with her about it. maybe you can spur her passionate side.

>>37864346
While this might be the case for op(not sure if it is), there are a ton of very boring girls in real life and boring people in general.
>>
>>37864316
introduce her to animu, take her out etc.
I dont know what normies do
>>
>>37864316
but OP what makes you not boring? if you weren't as boring as her, you could keep the convo going. think about it. you're perfect for each other.
>>
>>37864316
Start reading books you faggot. Ask her which one she's reading and start it.

Nothing turns a bookworm on more than someone who actually gives a shit about their hobby.
>>
>>37864316
Your autistic, even worse shes probably autistic too.

Idk try flirting with her, even if shes autistic she probably thinks your a dickless beta for not flirting
>>
Some girls are just actually that boring. It's okay anon. For these girls, irl is better to talk to them because then there's potential physical interaction and body language to play off of (i.e. teasing her and she playfully "hits" you or something). But you MUST acknowledge that they are boring people, and play off this by being the lead in interaction. It's very straining.
>>
>>37864316
You could try being less of a faggot. Cut your dick off and suck the broworker's dick. That's all you are good for.
>>
>>37864346
Don' listen to him OP.
How can someone be this unconfident?
>>
>>37864316
Talk about her book OP, even if you are uniterested, at least make it look like you care, chads and normies do that all the time
>>
>>37864316
She sounds wholesome as fuck, get over your ADD and just talk boring shit with her you ingrate.
>>
>>37864346
we're definitely going to the kinoplex; but not until Saturday. I'm worried she'll get bored of me by Saturday.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.