[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be virgin >desperate for pussy >scared to find hookers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1484356767981.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1484356767981.png
177KB, 664x520px
>be virgin
>desperate for pussy
>scared to find hookers online
>my city has full nude strip clubs
>hmmm, I'm sure these girls do side action
>one has a lunch buffet
>take day off of work and go when they open at 11
>only 3 girls on duty
>one approaches me
>have a full nude lap dance
>start chatting
>she's actually pretty cool
>have another dance
>tip her well
>chat some more
>go to eat
>no other customers
>she's buck naked and joins me while I eat
>talk about her life and 2 kids
>she says how nice I am
>tell her I want to see her outside of work
>gives me her phone number
>leave
>call her a few days later and spend 2 full hours on the phone talking
>ask her out this Friday
>she says it's a date

Did I fuck up? I'm not sure how to play this. She actually is cool but she's a stripper and single mom with 2 kids. I want to get laid but I don't know if she hooks. Should I just take out a wad of cash and book a hotel room? What if she for some god unknown reason actually likes me?
>>
>>37864138
inb4 you get tricked into paying/buying shit for her then she leaves you and you complain here
>>
>>37864138
Nigga what. She's a single mom stripper. You're a fucking lunch ticket for her. Bail the fuck out.
>>
>>37864179

She's not going to be stripping forever. She's in nursing school right now. Maybe, just maybe, there's a woman that actually likes me

>>37864160

Obviously if she starts asking for shit I'm bailing.
>>
>>37864138

Go on the date not expecting sex. Just have fun and go for a kiss when you drop her off. She lets you kiss her, ask to see her again. If she agrees then good job, you have a gf now.
>>
>>37864138
No joke can someone please answer this. Could someone pay a hooker to cuddle with them? How desperate is that? Would they just laugh at you?
>>
File: aska.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
aska.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>>37864138
Just roll with it my nigga. The worst that could happen is that you waste some money.
>>
>>37864138
No. You did well Op. You either suffer being alone or have a stripper gf with 2 kids
>>
>>37864138
Hahahahahahahaha

I fantasize about risque women as well, but you're not actually considering this are you?

One in four college students has an STD of some kind, do the math.
>>
>>37864138
>talk about her life and 2 kids
>2 kids

ABORT, ABORT
>>
File: garrosh-hellscream-1600x1200.jpg (36KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
garrosh-hellscream-1600x1200.jpg
36KB, 342x342px
>>37864428
>>37864138

You either suffer alone and die a khv or have a qt stripper gf the only woman thats shown any interest in you who possibly has an std possibly not and has 2 children. Decide Op. You will not be judge The worst thing a man can be is not being true to himself
>>
File: 1428303944952.png (2KB, 223x268px) Image search: [Google]
1428303944952.png
2KB, 223x268px
>>37864377
The worst that could happen is that he ends up stuck with a bitch with 2 brats
>>
>>37864257
Yes you can pay a hooker to cuddle with you and they might chuckle because they have never had someone pay them for not sex.
>>
Get stripper gf and become the best dad you can be
>>
>>37864533
Better than being alone. A man who spends too much time in his head is bound to lose his sanity
>>
>>37864542
I want to be cuddled more than have sex. Is that not normal?
>>
>>37864616
No one gives a shit anon. This isnt your thread
>>
File: 1452619724374.jpg (168KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
1452619724374.jpg
168KB, 1016x970px
this is too perfect to not be bait
>>
Get ready to be cucked.
>>
>>37864732

I swear it's not. The talk we had in the strip club was the first time I talked to a pretty girl without sperging out. I guess the whole merchant-customer thing set me at ease since I'm usually pretty tense when talking to women
>>
File: 1483572841302.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483572841302.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
Know what your getting in to and I guess you'll be fine. You don't have any idea what kind of mine field your walking in though if your dating a stripper mom. Your going to do it anyway, that much is clear Whatever. Brace for impact. In 3, 2, 1...
>>
>>37864581
>Better than being alone
Is it though?I'd rather end up dying alone than being with someone I don't enjoy being with
>>
>>37864138
just a sec, are you fucking retarded?
did you just get yourself a date with a hooker?
been eatin too much shit lately havent ya?
>>
>>37864822
>>37864138
Anon is right, Anon. You're gonna get pulled into a shitstorm
>>
>>37864211
No trust me, that is bad, bail the fuck out man.

Ik its tempting, but its better to stay single than do that. Shes a fucking stripper single mom, wtf dude she is desperate for a man to provide for her.

She is gonna either make you pay for her, sperm jack you, and make her marry her, if you won't then you have to pay child support, if you do marry her she is gonna divorce rape u and you gonna pay for her for entire life. etc. etc. just bail my man tooo much risk
>>
>>37864138
>she actually likes me
Aren't you being a little bit delusional. You guys just met once, and a single mom to top that. Don't you think its a little bit to be good to be true.
>>
>>37864211
>She's not going to be stripping forever. She's in nursing school right now. Maybe, just maybe, there's a woman that actually likes me

You'll probably become another cautionary tale.
Greentext your story here when she is done fucking with your life.
>>
>>37864581
>Better than being alone.
Women's point of view
>>
>>37864581
>A man who spends too much time in his head is bound to lose his sanity
Only if he's a brainlet,seriously why are normies so afraid of being alone?
>>
>>37864138
Dating a stripper is actually not terrible if you're fin being a cuck. She has a much higher earning potential than a anyone else you'll date. Just set your boundaries in terms of how serious you want things to get and don't forget to have fun.
>>
>>37864138
This is the most cucked shit you could ever do. Don't listen to this anon (>>37866033.) OP you went in with the idea of just getting laid, do you really want a gf who will be cucking you every single moment of her day at work? She literally dances with other men for money. How fucking retarded do you have to be to not see through her bullshit? I can guarantee you she will try to do everything in her power to lock you down and be her beta provider.
>>37866033
>Just have fun lmao xD
>relationships shouldn't matter
>She only has 2 kids, a rotting pussy with a myriad of other STDs brewing inside of her
Fuck off
>>
>>37866159
>beta provider
Stop drinking the meme kool-aid. I guarantee that as a stripper she makes more than OP does
>OP is getting cucked
If OP is getting for free what every other guy has to pay just to be teased with doesn't that make him the bull?

>>37864138
OP you should go for it just remember to use a condom
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 480x336px
Most strippers are gonna see you as $$$, as soon as you walk in the door. But it's worth it to try, go with the flow bruv
>>
>>37866540
>Stop drinking the meme kool-aid. I guarantee that as a stripper she makes more than OP does

In tips perhaps, but to a judge she is just a poor single mom struggling to make ends meet.
>>
It's not the fact that she's a stripper that gets me, it's the fact she'd be willing to go on a date with a guy who goes to strip clubs in the middle of the day and eats there. Only weirdos or serial killers would do that.

Anyway, if this is true there's no harm in taking her out on a date OP.
>>
Who the fuck eats lunch at a strip club? Like seriously
>>
>>37864138
Go for it, OP. The worst that can happen, is that you get a date out of it. Do not kiss her! Don't expect sex! Just try and become friends with her. But, don't be a beta as well. If she's giving you clear signs, smash it! But, again, do not kiss her.
>>
>>37864138
Your life will be completely fucked and over with if you get her pregnant and have to pay child support. Same if you marry her.

Just get a local prostitute or take a trip to Nevada/wherever else prostitution is legal.
>>
>>37864211
>She's not going to be stripping forever. She's in nursing school right now.

theres not one bitch in that strip club that isnt "working her way through college" you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>37867205
lol really. thats almost more disgusting than dating a stripper
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.